Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Please post in this thread, nowhere else!! Please post in this thread, nowhere else!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #2701
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
it will only make me stronger...i need you to hurry up now, it can't be much longer....

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2012, 06:07 AM   #2702
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
I need you right now....I don't know if you got a man tonite, if you made plans all nite
Old 02-26-2012, 06:07 AM   #2703
3 down and 1 to go! lol

all i know is god put you in front of me.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #2704
3 down and 1 to go! lol

let's do what ever jay likes....lol

Old 02-26-2012, 06:10 AM   #2705
3 down and 1 to go! lol

this is that song i was commenting on...a few pages back...i finally figured out how to share it with you all....Aren't you special!!! lol

Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 AM   #2706
3 down and 1 to go! lol

this is the other song....I love this one...

Old 02-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #2707
3 down and 1 to go! lol

you say you wanted more, what are you waiting for? I'm not running from you...come break me down, bury me bury me, I am finished with you....
Old 02-26-2012, 06:14 AM   #2708
3 down and 1 to go! lol

All I wanted was you.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:15 AM   #2709
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
All I wanted was you.
well, I can't help myself...I really like listening to these songs....lol

Old 02-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #2710
3 down and 1 to go! lol

which means i can now post my ofra haza vids...hahahahaha
Old 02-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #2711
3 down and 1 to go! lol

one of my all time favorite female singers.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #2712
3 down and 1 to go! lol

"Im Nin'alu" is a Hebrew poem by the 17th century's Yemenite Rabbi Shalom Shabazi, which has later been put to music and was sung by Israeli singer Ofra Haza, among others.
Yemenite Jews have been singing it in various celebrations, mainly weddings. Most of the song is about the angels praising and singing to god.

This is the original version recorded by Ofra, from the album "Yemenite Songs" a.k.a. "Shirey Teyman".
In this album Ofra returned to her roots interpreting traditional Yemeni Jewish songs with lyrics coming from the poetry of Rabbi Shalom Shabazi. The album was recorded with both traditional and modern musical instruments; wooden and metal percussion, Yemenite tin and tambala, strings, brass and woodwind as well as drum machines and synthesizers.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 AM   #2713
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Some of the lyrics are:

IM NIN'ALU - If they are locked,
DAL THAEY NA DI VIM - The doors of the generous ones.
DAL THAEY MA ROM - The doors of the sky,
LO NIN'ALU - won't be locked.
EL HI MA RE MAM AL KARUVIM - God is alive and sublime to the angels,
KULAM BA RUHO YA'ALU - In his spirit they'll rise above.
EL HI - god is alive.

And in English only:

If the doors of the generous ones are locked,
The doors of the sky won't be locked. (sky refers to heaven/god).

The doors of the sky won't be locked.
God is alive and sublime to the angels,
In his spirit they'll rise above.

God is alive.

Cause they are close to him,
They will thank and praise him.

God is alive.

Six wings around (of the angels),
They are flying (around god).

If they are locked
If they are locked,
The doors of the sky won't be locked.

God is alive and sublime
God is alive and sublime,
God is alive and sublime to the angels,
In his spirit they'll rise above.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #2714
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Old 02-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #2715
3 down and 1 to go! lol

i love peyote birthday songs... they sound so great :)

Old 02-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #2716
3 down and 1 to go! lol

here is another one

Old 02-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #2717
3 down and 1 to go! lol

i found one that is supposed to be in pawnee....let's take a listen and see what it sounds like...

Old 02-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #2718
3 down and 1 to go! lol

it sounds great! I can't wait for henry to listen to them...i bet he even knows who is singing.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #2719
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
@KewlMohawkGirl, this is a kewl idea coming from a Mohawk Girl!!

Do you see my Sword?

If I win this contest, I will gift that Sword to the one who posts the most in this thread to get me there. That sword is the most expensive gift one can buy in the vBShop gift shop. Although, the item is unlimited in availability, it was worth 10,000 of my credits to purchase it.

@*Brown Eyed Gurl*, @2lineCarrandMorgan, @AmigoKumeyaay, @ANNA NICOLE @annie_griffin, @APACHEFIRE, @Blackbear, @BODEBEA BAY, @CandaePrincess , @Chevy_truckin_NDN, @comadre, @cris_neva, @DeafToniB, @Dezimber, @Dovie Shannon, @Eagle Plumes, @eyesrbrown4areason, @Grits & Beans, @JinglnCrazyLilBird, @Josiah,, @Joyce L. White Dove, @Kakeeya, @KewlMohawkGirl, @Lakota_winyan, @lalive08, @lbgood, @leemillard, @lil_powwow_honey, @LISA IRONMAKER, @MaileenasDad, @MCKiemle, @Migiziwomen, @Mud_Woman, @muskrat_skull, @NCheyGirl22, @Ndnsoldierboy, @ndnsooner , @neling4, @NorthofAda, @nt_inuk, @ok24stacey, @OLChemist, @Paul G, @PeeDeeHawk, @Pheenix9, @RDNKJ, @Smeshigaud, @sneek a peek, @soopashinaab, @Stands Alone, @subeeds, @superndngyrl, @tgail2011, @Tibiki Kinew, @timmy tiger, @Toolbox, @trouble, @Tsalagi_Phoenix, @wardancer, @windanncer, @wyo_rose, @yaahl, @~Journey~ @pigheaded,
lol i think i got this!!! lol

Old 02-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #2720
3 down and 1 to go! lol

i love hand drum singing....
Sponsored Links