PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

little bird 01-10-2007 05:49 PM

I love you guys!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...crackmeup1.gif

CandaePrincess 01-11-2007 09:27 AM

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *L* Have a great Thursday everyone!

Joe's Dad 01-11-2007 09:38 AM

Issss niiiiice passing pretty girls on ur way to work!!!

Hi CP!http://powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/hello.gif

ok24stacey 01-11-2007 11:11 AM

I love everyone, too. Especially right now....I have my Diet Coke (really cold) and someone brought me some M&M's to go with it. Life is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay good about now! :shades_sm

CandaePrincess 01-11-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad

http://powwows.com/gathering/images/smilies/hello.gif HI JD!!!!!!!!!!

White Eagle 01-11-2007 11:20 AM

Good Morning To All!!!

Sorry, I haven't been in this site for long time because I had health problems and busy with my members from other forums dealing with vintage Mego action figures that I collect Planet of the Apes, Star Trek & Alien and others. :thumbsup:

I wanted to stop by here and hello to all and hope everything are fine! :smile:

middle of the sky 01-11-2007 12:01 PM

kewl we
i love that old planet of the apes movie..
hi peoples..

Eagle Plumes 01-11-2007 12:32 PM

Hey guys how are all ya'll today? And White Eagle im glad your fealing better! One never knows how good they feal until they feal like POOP. lol

Singing Otter 01-11-2007 02:24 PM

:hello:

ntownn8ive 01-11-2007 03:13 PM

:hello: CP, SO, JD, MOTS, E to tha P, LB, OK, WE!

Hey Candae, Skeletors cat was Panthor, that's the only one I could remember. Couldn't remember Battle Cat's names!

CandaePrincess 01-11-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntownn8ive
:hello: CP, SO, JD, MOTS, E to tha P, LB, OK, WE!

Hey Candae, Skeletors cat was Panthor, that's the only one I could remember. Couldn't remember Battle Cat's names!

I always thought it was disturbing that Azrael and Gargamel were made to be cartoons in the Smurfs. I mean....really???? demons???

The Smurfs were a little strange weren't they.......

NT!!! It's been too long!!!!! *L*

ok24stacey 01-11-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
I always thought it was disturbing that Azrael and Gargamel were made to be cartoons in the Smurfs. I mean....really???? demons???

The Smurfs were a little strange weren't they.......

NT!!! It's been too long!!!!! *L*

Now I'm going to be hearing that Smurf song in my head all day. You know which cartoon I loved? JEM.....they had an all girl band and then there was the bad girl band that was always trying to sabatoge. lol

{looks around} I have PeeWee's playhouse on tape.....{runs out} :leaving:

CandaePrincess 01-11-2007 05:08 PM

JEM ROCKED!!!!!!!! I think I had a JEM doll........*L*

And I watched Peewee's Playhouse all the freakin time. I used to have his Christmas special on tape. *L* Too funny......it explains so much. ROFL.

What about The Littles.......they kind of freaked me out and I didn't like to watch them. Yet....I was intrigued enough to keep it on sometimes.

And uh...........Fraggle ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated Red. My mom said she would be in her bedroom painting her nails or paying bills and would hear me SCREAMING at the TV saying "SHUT UP RED!!!!" *L* Guess I had issues. ha ha.

ndldy68 01-11-2007 05:12 PM

:hysterica

That is just too funny!!!
I haven't heard about those cartoons in a long time.

Foxmoon 01-11-2007 05:20 PM

Hey everyone nice to be here. I have choc. covered cherries want some?
I have eaten over 50 in the last 2 weeks my belly hurts 2!

ndldy68 01-11-2007 05:34 PM

Ohhh..I'll take some...*extends hand for some*

ok24stacey 01-11-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon
Hey everyone nice to be here. I have choc. covered cherries want some?
I have eaten over 50 in the last 2 weeks my belly hurts 2!

me, too......yum

ok24stacey 01-11-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

JEM ROCKED!!!!!!!! I think I had a JEM doll........*L*

And I watched Peewee's Playhouse all the freakin time. I used to have his Christmas special on tape. *L* Too funny......it explains so much. ROFL.

What about The Littles.......they kind of freaked me out and I didn't like to watch them. Yet....I was intrigued enough to keep it on sometimes.

And uh...........Fraggle ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated Red. My mom said she would be in her bedroom painting her nails or paying bills and would hear me SCREAMING at the TV saying "SHUT UP RED!!!!" *L* Guess I had issues. ha ha.

rotf...but you're right. :thumbsup:

I remember the Littles, too. And I LOVED Fraggle Rock. I saw an old retro t-shirt with them on the front. I wanted it so bad.

What about Monchchchi's....does anyone remember them?

CandaePrincess 01-11-2007 06:58 PM

Those were soooo freakin cute. I wanted the stuffed Monchichi's when they came out.

never did get those.

Oh hey, on a radio station I was listening to online today, they were talking about toys you wanted as a kid but couldn't afford to get.....

someone said Lite Brite. *L* I had one but when it broke....well....that was it. *L*

anything you all wanted as a kid but didn't get????? Feel like going out and buying it now???? *L*

A SIT AND SPIN!!! Those rocked. I wanted one sooooo bad.

Foxmoon 01-11-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Those were soooo freakin cute. I wanted the stuffed Monchichi's when they came out.

never did get those.

Oh hey, on a radio station I was listening to online today, they were talking about toys you wanted as a kid but couldn't afford to get.....

someone said Lite Brite. *L* I had one but when it broke....well....that was it. *L*

anything you all wanted as a kid but didn't get????? Feel like going out and buying it now???? *L*

A SIT AND SPIN!!! Those rocked. I wanted one sooooo bad.

I was an only child so I didnt even get the hand me downs! But I had lots of cousins they wouldnt share so I would smear peanut butter on them and make them eat mud pies with worms in them!:tapedshut