PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

ntownn8ive 01-16-2007 02:52 PM

Hey e'rybody chillin' out!


Here's my post about anything, back to work, and stayin' warm.

Every team I was rootin' for, with the exception of the Colts, lost this weekend..... :sad_smile

CandaePrincess 01-16-2007 02:59 PM

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *L*

ntownn8ive 01-16-2007 03:24 PM

Hey CP! are you rootin' for the Bearz? :tounge_sm

yeah, I want them to go all the way, too, but I gotta root for the underdogz, too...man, Saints never maid it this far!

It's like their a bunch of virgins!

YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!

CandaePrincess 01-16-2007 03:51 PM

I see someone's a "The Longest Yard" fan. *L* "Group hug in the showers tonight!" Ha ha. Yeah I like Da Bears. It helps that five OU players are there. It'll be a good game against the Saints. You can tell Tommy Harris is hurt. (OU Player) The game shouldn't have went into overtime against Seattle. I was freakin stressed during that game!!! Good game though.

ntownn8ive 01-16-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
I see someone's a "The Longest Yard" fan. *L* "Group hug in the showers tonight!" Ha ha. Yeah I like Da Bears. It helps that five OU players are there. It'll be a good game against the Saints. You can tell Tommy Harris is hurt. (OU Player) The game shouldn't have went into overtime against Seattle. I was freakin stressed during that game!!! Good game though.

DAAAHH BEARsss!

I was fo' sho about the San Diego game, too, but they blew it, too!

Upsetting, I tell you!

Well, good thing I didn't make any bets on games!

little bird 01-16-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
Hubz doesn't work darn.. SO get well soon & heal fast, oh PW just don't call me J/k :lol: how are you doing LB?

A friend of mine and I always go out to eat and go see a movie after church on Sunday.....we went to Taco Bell and I couldn't finish my meal so I took my Taco with me to the movie (we saw Flushed Away...really cute!) any way, I started getting sick Sunday night and couldn't sleep because of the stomach pain. At 2:30 in the morning, I went to the kitchen sink to make myself throw up thinking that would make me feel better...it didn't. I struggled ALL night. At about 7am Monday, I went to the bathroom and had the "run's" really bad to the point where I suddenly broke out in a cold sweat and got real dizzy, and right before I passed out, I called out to my hubby to call 911. The EMT's showed up and took me to the hospital. That's where I was all yesterday morning. I was given IV fluids for awhile, said it was food poisoning and sent me home with some med's and instructions on what to eat and what not to for the next couple of days. I'm still a little weak today, but I'm better then I was. Thanks for asking! Oh...I think I'm going to publish some of my books through Lulu.com I'll be working on it. :regular_s

CandaePrincess 01-16-2007 06:02 PM

dang LB, glad you're feeling better. food poisoning must kick yer azz too...it does to my mom. me....not so much. drink lots of fluids!!!


I'm out, errbody behave!!!!

little bird 01-16-2007 06:11 PM

Thanks CP! It's 2pm now and I'm still feeling a bit spaced out. Getting some much need to do laundry finished. :tounge_sm

LISA IRONMAKER 01-16-2007 07:18 PM

sup peeps? How's it going today for y'all? good I hope. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi.........laterz.

ntownn8ive 01-16-2007 08:08 PM

This is my 'hey' post. Sup Lisa, LB, CP!

Sorry LB, our Seahawks didn't make!

wardancer 01-16-2007 08:25 PM

jus' followin' ntown ! LOL

ntownn8ive 01-16-2007 08:28 PM

yep, I was followin' Candae around earlier, now I'm catchin up with Lisa, checked out your post! Now...I'm back!!

:hello:

stillrezin 01-17-2007 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Don't worry SO. I'll keep stillrezin straight!http://powwows.com/gathering/images/...s/thumbsup.gif

Hope you get to eat alot of ice cream!


yeah dont worry S.O.

I'll keep JD inline and see that he dont misbehave.

stillrezin 01-17-2007 04:46 AM

whats up Ntown, *C*, WarD and the rest of the ppl.

Foxmoon 01-17-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillrezin
whats up Ntown, *C*, WarD and the rest of the ppl.

I can see your up. I am so excited its a great day!:tounge_sm

little bird 01-17-2007 06:01 PM

Rain, rain, much needed 'round here today...it's raining!

middle of the sky 01-17-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little bird (Post 855116)
A friend of mine and I always go out to eat and go see a movie after church on Sunday.....we went to Taco Bell and I couldn't finish my meal so I took my Taco with me to the movie (we saw Flushed Away...really cute!) any way, I started getting sick Sunday night and couldn't sleep because of the stomach pain. At 2:30 in the morning, I went to the kitchen sink to make myself throw up thinking that would make me feel better...it didn't. I struggled ALL night. At about 7am Monday, I went to the bathroom and had the "run's" really bad to the point where I suddenly broke out in a cold sweat and got real dizzy, and right before I passed out, I called out to my hubby to call 911. The EMT's showed up and took me to the hospital. That's where I was all yesterday morning. I was given IV fluids for awhile, said it was food poisoning and sent me home with some med's and instructions on what to eat and what not to for the next couple of days. I'm still a little weak today, but I'm better then I was. Thanks for asking! Oh...I think I'm going to publish some of my books through Lulu.com I'll be working on it. :regular_s

holy crow... glad yourre okay... and what kind of books do you write?

little bird 01-17-2007 07:04 PM

I write Children stories with little lessons to learn in each one. Kind of cute!:regular_s

middle of the sky 01-17-2007 07:11 PM

thats excellent... id be interested in reading them...buying them....

middle of the sky 01-17-2007 07:37 PM

just testing the points... this is just a test...
:WHAAAAAAWHHHHHHHHH: <--annoying loud noise


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC