PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

wardancer 02-08-2007 11:21 AM

It's alright MotS , tomorrow the diet can go out the window ! Have a wonderful trip !

CandaePrincess 02-08-2007 11:40 AM

we have what they call a "bullpen" at work so I'm actually in an office with freakin 7 people....and I'm tired of my coworkers music!!!!! She graduated in the 80's....and likes early 90's top 40 rock....it's weird. *L* I mean...LET ME PUT IT ON A RADIO STATION FOR SOME VARIATIONS. Instead of the repeats songs DAILY!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *L*

middle of the sky 02-08-2007 12:02 PM

one more sleep and ill be in the big easy.... east meets west...aye

CandaePrincess 02-08-2007 12:10 PM

wow!! That'd be fun!! have a great time while you are there MOTS!!

Silvermouse 02-08-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 873566)
we have what they call a "bullpen" at work so I'm actually in an office with freakin 7 people

That sounds like hell. God help you if they're all women.

Silvermouse 02-08-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat (Post 870395)
Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa! Here it's already Wednesday! *g*

Meanie!

CandaePrincess 02-08-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvermouse (Post 874689)
That sounds like hell. God help you if they're all women.

they are all women.


nuff said.....

ntownn8ive 02-08-2007 03:27 PM

Thank God I only have to share with one .... she's a women .... but there's only one of her.

And the more she raises hell, the more the boss don't notice me on pw.com! :lol:

RedShield 02-08-2007 04:04 PM

Happy Thursday Everyone...

I actually had to go to school today! LOL

ntownn8ive 02-08-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedShield (Post 875251)
Happy Thursday Everyone...

I actually had to go to school today! LOL

Remember it's only Thursday if you don't call in on Friday, or in you're case, skip class!

What's up RS!

indian-heart-beat 02-08-2007 06:15 PM

Another hour and it is Friday in Germany.
Snow. Streets slippy like mirrors.
And I think I am almost healthy now!
Finally!
Gave 4 classes today!
5.00pm-6.00pm-Thighs, Butt, Abs
6.05pm-7.05pm-Body Combat
7.10pm-8.10pm-Advanced Pilates
8.15pm-9.00pm-Flexi Fun
Cool? I am so glad I'm healing!
I wish you all a great weekend!

little bird 02-09-2007 11:18 AM

HAPPY FRIDAY!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rd894/1558.gif

Foxmoon 02-09-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntownn8ive (Post 875204)
Thank God I only have to share with one .... she's a women .... but there's only one of her.

And the more she raises hell, the more the boss don't notice me on pw.com! :lol:


LOL

CandaePrincess 02-09-2007 12:13 PM

IT'S FRIDAY




ALRIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

~~Cheyenne~~ 02-09-2007 01:19 PM

It's Pay day

ntownn8ive 02-09-2007 03:52 PM

My FAV day!

CandaePrincess 02-09-2007 03:57 PM

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's soooooo great.... b/c you DON'T have to work the next day...and when you wake up the next day...YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:dance: :rainbow12 :dj:

ntownn8ive 02-09-2007 04:16 PM

I used to wish that everyday would be Saturday, cuz you wouldn't have to work, then you wouldn't have to work the next day, or didn't work the day before...

But then I realized, that it'd never be pay day! :lol:

So, take for granted my Fridays never again!


:dj:

LISA IRONMAKER 02-09-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntownn8ive (Post 876877)
I used to wish that everyday would be Saturday, cuz you wouldn't have to work, then you wouldn't have to work the next day, or didn't work the day before...

But then I realized, that it'd never be pay day! :lol:

So, take for granted my Fridays never again!


:dj:

Hi cuzint..........what's going on?

TFIG!! WHOOOO-HOOOO!

Y'all have a nice week-end! Drive safe, keep warm and behave, lol..........

ntownn8ive 02-09-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER (Post 877056)
Hi cuzint..........what's going on?

TFIG!! WHOOOO-HOOOO!

Y'all have a nice week-end! Drive safe, keep warm and behave, lol..........

On my best behavior....promise! Aye! That'd be no fun!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC