PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

whitewave 07-02-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter (Post 942311)
Monday's suck.

I'll second that one! My eyes are BURRRRNING need more sleep! :hypnotize :hypnotize

Singing Otter 07-02-2007 01:53 PM

Mine too

Singing Otter 07-02-2007 01:56 PM

Anything

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...f/000krr1s.gif

Foxmoon 07-02-2007 11:52 PM

For all those who are wondering I Had my daughter evaulated and sent to a mental ins. for 6 months when she pulled the hitting crap cause before that she chose to do the right things all the time. Then just lost her mind when she hit puberty! We have her call Social service on us 3 times now and they found nothing but a loving normal home except for her and her attitudes. She called the police on us and said I beat the chit out of her she locked her self in the bathroom while she did so and when the cops came they came in told me what she said I did to her. The cops said they needed to see her before they arrested me and I was telling them about the mental ins. So he decided he was going to pay close attention to how she behaved. When she came out of the bathroom she had a hand print on her face and her hair was ripped out and had scratch marks in her mouth on the top. marks on her arm I took one look at her and said oh my god are you ok cause of how I acted and what she looked like the cop came towards me to handcuff me and I said How did you get all those marks and went to brush her face and the cop stopped dead in his tracks and noticed my hand was huge and the mark was little. She had gone in the bathroom and self mutalated herself to look like I had done it. I was told she was Bi-Polar -ADDHD - OCD - ODD ( Oppositional Defiance Disorder) Gave her a whole lot of pills many years of thearapy and told me it was hormones at the end of 4 long years. It just started back up about 2 months ago and has just gotten worse I might have to stick her back in there. Or I will be calling cops on her and making them do a drug test and see how crazy she acts!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the understandings and thanks for letting me know I am not a bad parent I dont get any support from my family they think she can do no wrong!!!!!!! I even have gone to put a movie camera hidden in my house so if it comes up I can show authorities and my family has already heard a tape of her but still dont believe it! One minute she screams and is out of control the other she is talking to me asking advise of me. What a FREAKING ROLLERCOASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APACHEFIRE 07-03-2007 01:27 AM

:cry_smile OH FOXMOON....thank you for sharing all this with us. i am so sorry and my heart and spirit weeps with yours. all my daughter did was stop sharing her life with me and stop speaking to me for several years.(until just last month).my heart was :broken_he by that. i cant imagine what you and your whole family are going through. you know you can reach me anytime. i promise i will just listen.

Foxmoon 07-03-2007 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 942401)
:cry_smile OH FOXMOON....thank you for sharing all this with us. i am so sorry and my heart and spirit weeps with yours. all my daughter did was stop sharing her life with me and stop speaking to me for several years.(until just last month).my heart was :broken_he by that. i cant imagine what you and your whole family are going through. you know you can reach me anytime. i promise i will just listen.

Thanks so much I know it broke your heart for no talking with your Daughter but sometimes I just wish mine would be QUITE for a moment! LOL My little one 8 year old girl has to go to work with her dad so I can babbysit the oldest shes a handful as u can see. But my youngest is a hard worker and is earning her own money shes so funny shes a shoe person I think my hubby will have to make her some kind of shoe closet thats the first thing she bought with her money. Its not like she doesnt have lots of shoes already 8 pair.When I was young I had my first girl by a different man before I got married now I have been married since 1997 wow 10 years this Halloween. My youngest is so responsable but that is how my oldest used to be I think she just didnt like choosing the right things and how I wanted her to be. NO drinking, she cant stand smoking,No sex No alone dating, No sleezy clothes she dont like them now but I one time cause everyone else popular was wearing them she wanted to , NO DRUGS So many parents have told me I was to strict on her since I wouldnt let her do these things and I wanted to know to much of her whereabouts. who she was with to talk to the other parents to confirm where she was going and what she was going to be doing. Do yall think that is to strict be honest!

OneidaDreamer 07-03-2007 10:35 AM

Good Mornin Ya'll

OneidaDreamer 07-03-2007 10:43 AM

Good Mornin Ya'll

ndldy68 07-03-2007 11:00 AM

it finally rained here....

ok24stacey 07-03-2007 11:24 AM

Cubicle Humor....

IT'S MY CUBE!
Don't just bust up in here unannounced. Knock on the wall. Don't stick your head around the corner to see if I'm busy. Announce your presence. Don't Just Jump In because you don't See a door.

IT'S MY CUBE!
Don't walk past and ask me who are all the pretty people in my pictures that decorate my desk. First of all, I don't have any ugly Relatives. Second of all, I don't have any ugly Friends. Third of all, what are you doing lolly-gagging around my cube long enough to look at all the pictures that I have anyway? Don't Slow your roll at my cube, Speed it up.

IT'S MY CUBE!
If you see me on the phone, Don't come in. Don't sit in my vacant chair until I'm done talking on the phone. What makes you think I want you to know all my PERSONAL business? I haven't summoned you. I haven't invited you to take a seat. I haven't asked you to laugh along with me at the jokes I tell my Friends on the other line. We Don't need to correspond in person.

ndldy68 07-03-2007 11:52 AM

hey how did you know that is what is going on in my cube....LOL

whitewave 07-03-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 942383)
For all those who are wondering I Had my daughter evaulated and sent to a mental ins. for 6 months when she pulled the hitting crap cause before that she chose to do the right things all the time. Then just lost her mind when she hit puberty! We have her call Social service on us 3 times now and they found nothing but a loving normal home except for her and her attitudes. She called the police on us and said I beat the chit out of her she locked her self in the bathroom while she did so and when the cops came they came in told me what she said I did to her. The cops said they needed to see her before they arrested me and I was telling them about the mental ins. So he decided he was going to pay close attention to how she behaved. When she came out of the bathroom she had a hand print on her face and her hair was ripped out and had scratch marks in her mouth on the top. marks on her arm I took one look at her and said oh my god are you ok cause of how I acted and what she looked like the cop came towards me to handcuff me and I said How did you get all those marks and went to brush her face and the cop stopped dead in his tracks and noticed my hand was huge and the mark was little. She had gone in the bathroom and self mutalated herself to look like I had done it. I was told she was Bi-Polar -ADDHD - OCD - ODD ( Oppositional Defiance Disorder) Gave her a whole lot of pills many years of thearapy and told me it was hormones at the end of 4 long years. It just started back up about 2 months ago and has just gotten worse I might have to stick her back in there. Or I will be calling cops on her and making them do a drug test and see how crazy she acts!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the understandings and thanks for letting me know I am not a bad parent I dont get any support from my family they think she can do no wrong!!!!!!! I even have gone to put a movie camera hidden in my house so if it comes up I can show authorities and my family has already heard a tape of her but still dont believe it! One minute she screams and is out of control the other she is talking to me asking advise of me. What a FREAKING ROLLERCOASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry Fox! Such a difficult and confusing situation! I hope things get better for you. You and your family will be in my prayers! Take care of yourself....

Foxmoon 07-03-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 942532)
I'm so sorry Fox! Such a difficult and confusing situation! I hope things get better for you. You and your family will be in my prayers! Take care of yourself....

Thank you so much for the shake it really hit the spot!

Dat1NdnGuy 07-04-2007 12:08 AM

I don't think I want kids....J/k

There ALREADY getting the back to school stuff out YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxmoon 07-04-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dat1NdnGuy (Post 942681)
There ALREADY getting the back to school stuff out YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36 more days before she leaves the house on her new life adventure. Ours go back Aug 20th to school my yougest wants me to home school her what do yall feel about that?

APACHEFIRE 07-04-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 942453)
Thanks so much I know it broke your heart for no talking with your Daughter but sometimes I just wish mine would be QUITE for a moment! LOL My little one 8 year old girl has to go to work with her dad so I can babbysit the oldest shes a handful as u can see. But my youngest is a hard worker and is earning her own money shes so funny shes a shoe person I think my hubby will have to make her some kind of shoe closet thats the first thing she bought with her money. Its not like she doesnt have lots of shoes already 8 pair.When I was young I had my first girl by a different man before I got married now I have been married since 1997 wow 10 years this Halloween. My youngest is so responsable but that is how my oldest used to be I think she just didnt like choosing the right things and how I wanted her to be. NO drinking, she cant stand smoking,No sex No alone dating, No sleezy clothes she dont like them now but I one time cause everyone else popular was wearing them she wanted to , NO DRUGS So many parents have told me I was to strict on her since I wouldnt let her do these things and I wanted to know to much of her whereabouts. who she was with to talk to the other parents to confirm where she was going and what she was going to be doing. Do yall think that is to strict be honest!

personally i dont believe you were too strict considering the day and age. my children were raised up with knowing what was proper and what wasnt. the school system also backed that way of thinking. remember 'just say no'? i always spoke to my children honestly about everything. taking into consideration their age at each reinforcement. heck, my two got me to quit smoking when they were just pre-teens.

your eldest daughter is different than most though,due to her medical problems, if i understood you correctly. your youngest doesnt have to turn out like her sister. just treat her as the individual that she is.
warm hugs to you FOXMOON.

Foxmoon 07-04-2007 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 942704)
personally i dont believe you were too strict considering the day and age. my children were raised up with knowing what was proper and what wasnt. the school system also backed that way of thinking. remember 'just say no'? i always spoke to my children honestly about everything. taking into consideration their age at each reinforcement. heck, my two got me to quit smoking when they were just pre-teens.

your eldest daughter is different than most though,due to her medical problems, if i understood you correctly. your youngest doesnt have to turn out like her sister. just treat her as the individual that she is. warm hugs to you FOXMOON.

Wow thanks for the words of encouragmnet! I needed that! Happy 4th

APACHEFIRE 07-04-2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 942682)
36 more days before she leaves the house on her new life adventure. Ours go back Aug 20th to school my yougest wants me to home school her what do yall feel about that?

....hey, that is my sons birthday! has your youngest told you why she wants to be home schooled?
:flagwaver :flagwaver :flagwaver :flagwaver
FOXMOON WHITEWAVE ONEIDADREAMER SINGING OTTER

Ndnsoldierboy 07-05-2007 02:03 AM

posting to say good evening...:hello:

w30 07-05-2007 02:58 AM

Posting to say good evening back :hello: