PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

OneidaDreamer 07-18-2007 02:10 PM

Black Magic Women

2 AM Shawano, WI, some kind of cosmic 24 hour haven for smugglers and drunks and bored poets like me. "Jail House Rock" just polluted my conscious mind for what seemed like an eternity of eternities. "Black Magic Woman" played an eon ago, now that's a bad @$$ JAM!

Too many cups of WAKALAPI, a half gallon of water and a cheese-burger platter later; finds me wanting for home sautéed delicacies. How long has it been? Yesterday flashed with the speed of lightning. Video games are the minds bubonic plague. A festering never stops the determined waster of time. Monotony is bad for the soul. TV babies throttle the life out of destiny. Aint nothin like bad news to make one thank-full that you live in the bowls of the relentless devourer.

Now there's a beaut! Tiny pockets of resistance slave at rituals ages old. They have to kill us, because they can't break our SPIRIT. Such is the bedrock of my people.

Chi Miigewch! A^Ho! Salt, salt and keep it comin. Distractions come in many shapes and forms. Some come at you smiling and beckoning with asses round like sun-ripened peaches; and the aroma of beguiling pheromones. Others with the promise of camaraderie and adventure!

Both equally treacherous with twice the malevolence of a grain of sand. Especially if that very grain of sand hides in your favorite platter of sizzling 'seafood compenchanas'! What a f*cking drag man! That'll ruin your whole f*ckin week for sure! Dammit!!!

O`dark230, dammit where's my pony? Mami 2 times, but 3 is enough! Nothin like fountain Sun-Drop! This heady nectar is brewed from the finest stuff man synthesize! Oh Yeah!

OneidaDreamer 07-18-2007 02:17 PM

Sarcasm and Satire

I'm glad someone has caught my sarcasm. Thank you Candae Princess, you rule! The Onion has blessed my life with satire for over a decade now, oh what a wonderful paper it truly is!

I hate monkeys with a burning passion. If I'm racist it's against them. And I think those fools who get certain species of them and put diapers on them and baby them and love them like children are friggn morons! Then the monkeys turn on them and kill their dogs and cats and take out fist sized chinks of their flesh, oh yeah monkeys are cute huh? Riiiiiiiiight.

Animal experimentation and testing. Has anyone seen 28 Days Later? Not too far from the truth it is. Oh yeah they really needed to rescue those poor defenseless monkeys huh? Give me a break.:hypnotize :hypnotize :hypnotize :hypnotize :hypnotize

CandaePrincess 07-18-2007 04:12 PM

The Onion rules! It's one of my all time, gotta check out sites when it updates every Wednesday (at least it was every Wednesday!) I love the horoscopes. Here's mine for example. *L*
Scorpio October 24 - November 21
You'll decide to stop working for positive change in the world after you realize the media is reporting all of your efforts in the "News of the Weird" section.

Gotta love it!

whitewave 07-18-2007 08:53 PM

oooooh my...has anyone heard about the Rock the Bells Tour??! Its coming here to sac AND to frisco...oooooh I never wanted to go to a concert so bad in my life!!!

OD, you will like this one check out the lineup!:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, WU-TANG CLAN, CYPRESS HILL, THE ROOTS,
NAS, MOS DEF, TALIB KWELI, EPMD,
PHAROAHE MONCH, DOOM, HIEROGLYPHICS, BLACKALICIOUS,
MURS 3:16, SAGE FRANCIS, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, THE COUP,
DAVID BANNER, JEDI MIND TRICKS,

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ARTISTS: PUBLIC ENEMY +PLUS SPECIAL SURPRISE PERFORMANCES

I NEED THESE TICKETS YALL! Anyone wanna sponsor me? lol

whitewave 07-18-2007 08:57 PM

IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT REAL HIP HOP IS SUPPOSED TO BE:
Rock The Bells - North American Festival Series

CandaePrincess 07-19-2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 946834)
oooooh my...has anyone heard about the Rock the Bells Tour??! Its coming here to sac AND to frisco...oooooh I never wanted to go to a concert so bad in my life!!!

OD, you will like this one check out the lineup!:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, WU-TANG CLAN, CYPRESS HILL, THE ROOTS,
NAS, MOS DEF, TALIB KWELI, EPMD,
PHAROAHE MONCH, DOOM, HIEROGLYPHICS, BLACKALICIOUS,
MURS 3:16, SAGE FRANCIS, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, THE COUP,
DAVID BANNER, JEDI MIND TRICKS,

VERY SPECIAL GUEST ARTISTS: PUBLIC ENEMY +PLUS SPECIAL SURPRISE PERFORMANCES

I NEED THESE TICKETS YALL! Anyone wanna sponsor me? lol

I love Rage Against the Machine! Would love to see them in concert.

Foxmoon 07-19-2007 01:01 PM

Anything!

whitewave 07-23-2007 07:06 PM

Hey everybody.....ANYTHING!!!:shades_sm

diggy 07-23-2007 10:46 PM

four legged horse for an iron horse!!!!!

Its funny how and Indain traded his four legged horse for and iron horse so he can get to his powwow's and his next camp ground faster.and instead of stopping at a medow and feeding his horse and visiting his fellow indain's now he stop's at a gas station and fill's his iron horse and stock's up on junk food and never get's to visit his indain brother's or sister's.
Times are a changing we are slowly losing our past we trade our teepee's for house's now all we have is our stories.

Foxmoon 07-24-2007 10:53 AM

Hello diggy hows it going?

CandaePrincess 07-24-2007 11:54 AM

It's Tuesday.

CandaePrincess 07-26-2007 11:12 AM

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...77/happyaz.jpg

middle of the sky 07-26-2007 11:22 AM

:lol: that pic reminded me of that seabiscuit doc where some old newspaper showed side by side pics of seabiscuit and war admiral.. and seabiscuit looked like some old donkey laughing and war admiral looked all majestic..i couldn't stop laughing... i just spent 10 miniutes looking for those pics to no avail....but if i ever find it it was funny...

middle of the sky 07-26-2007 12:12 PM

i need 3 points lol

Foxmoon 07-26-2007 12:23 PM

Anything!

CandaePrincess 07-26-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middle of the sky (Post 948338)
:lol: that pic reminded me of that seabiscuit doc where some old newspaper showed side by side pics of seabiscuit and war admiral.. and seabiscuit looked like some old donkey laughing and war admiral looked all majestic..i couldn't stop laughing... i just spent 10 miniutes looking for those pics to no avail....but if i ever find it it was funny...

*L* I love the pic...it always cracks me up when I see it in my pics folder.

whitewave 07-26-2007 02:33 PM

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!
Is anyone else ready for FRIDAY DAYUM IM TIERD!

Foxmoon 07-26-2007 10:45 PM

No my Friday is busy as heck but I need Sat. to come and fast I am BURNT OUT!

diggy 07-27-2007 12:06 AM

The week is to long

All week we work,waiting for the weekend just to do it over again.:confused_ :confused_

middle of the sky 07-27-2007 12:15 AM

i have NOT worked for awhile ...guess i should get in touch with my boss..need to make some mucho dinero