PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

CandaePrincess 07-30-2007 05:16 PM

Messages and lessons learned in cartoons kind of went by the wayside. Who would've thought a sponge with shorts would be a phenomenom. Craziness.

The Backyardigans ROCK though. *L* I wanted a baby just so I could watch it with him or her. Ayeeee. Jokes.

I miss Looney Tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w30 07-31-2007 04:20 AM

Just wondering where Singing Otter is...
havent seen her in a while

Anything...

whitewave 07-31-2007 12:55 PM

I LOVE Animaniacs!!!! What happened to that one?

:hypnotize

CandaePrincess 07-31-2007 01:13 PM

I miss Pinky and the Brain

NARFF!!

middle of the sky 07-31-2007 05:29 PM

i was at the hospital with my family...waiting for grandkid and we were talking bout artists..and my mom lives in an elders building with a totem pole in the front and i was saying if you look closely at it ..it had loony tune characters on it..my mom dint think that was funny..but me and my kid did... but we had to stop laughing..

whitewave 07-31-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 949784)
I miss Pinky and the Brain

NARFF!!

Hehehehehe hell yea I loved that....
"Same thing we do every night Pinky....TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!" :happythou
HAHAHAHA I miss it!

Foxmoon 08-01-2007 03:49 AM

i STILL GET LOONEY TUNES HERE. I love watching all of them. Ok so Sat. I lost my puter from a storm and now borrowing 1 from friend. My new moniter is on the way from last week and now got to order a hard drive.

CandaePrincess 08-01-2007 12:56 PM

dang storm. At least you're getting a computer fast! And you've got a good friend!

I miss seeing looney tunes on Saturday mornings. I would still watch them if I could. *L*

Foxmoon 08-01-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 950072)
dang storm. At least you're getting a computer fast! And you've got a good friend!

I miss seeing looney tunes on Saturday mornings. I would still watch them if I could. *L*

I was looking at the hard drives and oh my God 650.00 When did they get so high priced! I might have to wait for a couple of weeks before I get the money I dont believe in charging it!

whitewave 08-01-2007 01:14 PM

Headin out to the beach....day after tommorrow.....can't freakin wait!!!!! Yeeee! :surfing: :sunny:

whitewave 08-01-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 950004)
i STILL GET LOONEY TUNES HERE. I love watching all of them. Ok so Sat. I lost my puter from a storm and now borrowing 1 from friend. My new moniter is on the way from last week and now got to order a hard drive.

I wish I could! What's up Foxy? How you been besides all that? Are they warm storms out there or is it cold er what??

CandaePrincess 08-01-2007 02:06 PM

I had mickey d's for lunch. and I don't even feel bad about it. *L*

Foxmoon 08-01-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 950083)
I wish I could! What's up Foxy? How you been besides all that? Are they warm storms out there or is it cold er what??

No cold here 97 and humid I live on converted swamp land so always more humid I go up the street sometimes just to sit and breath lol

Homa Chic 08-01-2007 06:14 PM

hey people! it has bee too long since i've been here! prolly all my peeps done left, don't remember me..forgot me..have not idea who i am..lol! anyway! just checking it out round tha scene!:shades_sm

whitewave 08-01-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 950124)
No cold here 97 and humid I live on converted swamp land so always more humid I go up the street sometimes just to sit and breath lol

WHOA thats crazy. I figured that. I can see your breathing troubles dayum! bet u got lots of skeeters out there now huh?

Foxmoon 08-01-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 950198)
WHOA thats crazy. I figured that. I can see your breathing troubles dayum! bet u got lots of skeeters out there now huh?

Big ones and all kind of biting flies!

whitewave 08-01-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homa Chic (Post 950194)
hey people! it has bee too long since i've been here! prolly all my peeps done left, don't remember me..forgot me..have not idea who i am..lol! anyway! just checking it out round tha scene!:shades_sm

Hi...welcome back :shades_sm

whitewave 08-01-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 950207)
Big ones and all kind of biting flies!

Yikes!

CandaePrincess 08-02-2007 11:05 AM

I've noticed the flies and mosquitos are SOOOO bad this year in Oklahoma. I think it's b/c of all the rain we had. And flippen FROGS TOO!!! There's one that is always trying to get into our house. Literally...it hops to the sliding door...then hits it. Then knocks itsself out and regains conscienciousness and then takes off....but then it'll do it all over again later. Kind of entertaining.......

whitewave 08-02-2007 01:07 PM

oooohhhooohhhooo I love froggys! I remember catching em as a lil girl. I could see them getting outta hand though....in the spring our backyard was covered with babys.....sooooo cute! Mosquitoes yuck. Are you guys as paranoid bout the West Nile Virus out there as everyone out here?