PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

Foxmoon 08-02-2007 01:10 PM

We have frogs and toads real bad this year 2. we have this one toad that tried to swim in oil my husband picked him out and cleaned him off then he got into a whole bunch of corn dust and was dying then he cleaned him off again then now he must think hes a pet of ours cause he comes and sits on the porch every night and we have to take and move him or the dogs would kill him but I think hes trying to commit suicide lol. And if u open our curtains at night u would see the under bellies from tree frogs all over the windows its like a plague or something! lol

Foxmoon 08-02-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 950316)
oooohhhooohhhooo I love froggys! I remember catching em as a lil girl. I could see them getting outta hand though....in the spring our backyard was covered with babys.....sooooo cute! Mosquitoes yuck. Are you guys as paranoid bout the West Nile Virus out there as everyone out here?

West nile is scary as hell! e have shots out here for our animals but none for humans whitch I think is stupid I love animals but when it comes down to it I think lets save the care givers of the animals also duh! Yes we are here I dont know where u are though!

CandaePrincess 08-02-2007 01:20 PM

I think this girl I work with in close quarters has west nile. She's been coughing like mad crazy for WEEKS! The Dr. didn't know what it was so I'm thinking......WEST NILE!!!!!

It's cute seeing the frogs...and for some reason it's the only thing the dogs won't kill that comes into the yard. They just watch them. *L* But it's just weird having frogs come and hit our sliding doors.

middle of the sky 08-04-2007 12:53 AM

um look at this...lol

"Thriller" in Philippines - Yahoo! Video

OneidaDreamer 08-06-2007 02:17 PM

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44855 04">Northern Cree Spotlight '06</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=4485504&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&vide oid=4485504&title=Northern Cree Spotlight '06">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>

whitewave 08-06-2007 03:26 PM

HEY GUYS IM OVER HERE FREEZIN MY AZZ OFF!!!!!
ITS ONLY 60 degrees outside and the FRICKIN AC IS ON!!!!!
OOOOOH MAN I HATE IT. I think my boss likes it cold cause shes a cold blooded creature. *Shivering* and *goooosebumps*!!!!:mad:

* Cetan Zi * 08-06-2007 03:48 PM

hello...

hope everyone is having a good summer and hiting all the powwows..

have a nice week and thanks for keeping this thread going!

CandaePrincess 08-06-2007 04:08 PM

Either that or she's going through menopause. Girl I've had to deal with that. Flippen cold outside and the air on b/c they're having hot flashes. I hope they have meds for us when we get older!!! *L* Something where we're just a normal temp!

it's 95 degrees out here......gotta lubb Oklahoma!

Happy Monday everyone!

whitewave 08-06-2007 04:20 PM

Hot flashes....thas what I thought at first, but she's always hot and its ALWAYS cold in here....besides I think she's too old for those lol. If it goes a degree over 70 shes whining "Oh my god its like a SAAAAUNA in here!"....I think she needs to have herself checked out. Meanwhile she cant seem to use the touch screen copy machine cause her fingers are too damn cold. I'm tellin you this hag is just cold blooded ok sorry I also dont like her cause shes an ignorant, racist, self righteous lunatic! Ew I guess I need to bring a blanket to work (I tried taping cardboard over the vents in my office, but it hasnt worked)...
OK now I'm done ranting....I think.

*How was everybody's weekend?!

whitewave 08-06-2007 04:26 PM

Hot flashes....thas what I thought at first, but she's always hot and its ALWAYS cold in here....besides I think she's too old for those lol. If it goes a degree over 70 shes whining "Oh my god its like a SAAAAUNA in here!"....I think she needs to have herself checked out. Meanwhile she cant seem to use the touch screen copy machine cause her fingers are too damn cold. I'm tellin you this hag is just cold blooded ok sorry I also dont like her cause shes an ignorant, racist, self righteous lunatic! Ew I guess I need to bring a blanket to work (I tried taping cardboard over the vents in my office, but it hasnt worked)...
OK now I'm done ranting....I think.

*How was everybody's weekend?!

APACHEFIRE 08-07-2007 08:38 AM

**laughing** so this is where most of you hang out. i wish we had more frogs and toads. dont forget how much they eat in bugs!! anything that gets rid of some of the bugs eating me i applaud! froggies is cute, chiggers,biting flies,fleas,ticks,squeeters etc, sure aint!! muh legs look like an elf got stamp happy with the red ink pad! *laughing*

ONEIDADREAMER i sure loved that film clip you posted! those guys are too much!! like, outta site! ( did that show my age?) *laughing*

Foxmoon 08-07-2007 10:31 AM

Anything but not menapause! LOL I have to set air down low if I dont it stays 80 or higher in my house by noon so in the morning freezing my azz off but by noon take the jacket and sweats off and put on little clothing lol. Stuck working today while all my family gets to go to amusement park and water park with slides and rivers it sucks!!!!!!!!!!

CandaePrincess 08-07-2007 01:37 PM

it's 90 degrees out so far. Gotta love the sunshine!

I heard today that even if we get NO RAIN the rest of the month of August (today being the 7th), we would still be OVER the average of rainfall for the year. *L*

It's stinky at the lakes!!!

whitewave 08-07-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 951138)
**laughing** so this is where most of you hang out. i wish we had more frogs and toads. dont forget how much they eat in bugs!! anything that gets rid of some of the bugs eating me i applaud! froggies is cute, chiggers,biting flies,fleas,ticks,squeeters etc, sure aint!! muh legs look like an elf got stamp happy with the red ink pad! *laughing*

Aw girl you just need a good bug catcher :pounce: that's all.
My pooch loves to catch bugs and torcher them until she finally eats them. She will leap up and clear about 3-4 feet goin after a bug! I love watchin her hunt for em. Its hilarious and she couldnt be happier to do it. Sometimes though, she torchers them for so long (she likes to play with them and pull of wings and stuff) I feel bad for em and make her kill em to put em outta misery. She gets some nice protein out of it to boot. :thumbsup:

ntownn8ive 08-07-2007 03:17 PM

Hey CP, got my puter back! Aye!

Foxmoon 08-07-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 951192)
it's 90 degrees out so far. Gotta love the sunshine!

I heard today that even if we get NO RAIN the rest of the month of August (today being the 7th), we would still be OVER the average of rainfall for the year. *L*

It's stinky at the lakes!!!

If we were to get 1 inch of rain everyday for the rest of this month we still would be in a drought! but we still have the bugs cause of humidity!

whitewave 08-07-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 951155)
Anything but not menapause! LOL I have to set air down low if I dont it stays 80 or higher in my house by noon so in the morning freezing my azz off but by noon take the jacket and sweats off and put on little clothing lol. Stuck working today while all my family gets to go to amusement park and water park with slides and rivers it sucks!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya Foxy....I been feelin a lil unbalanced lately, and I realized that its cause I'm not havin enough fun lately! So let's go! Just say "F work" and get outta here! Hehehe I wish...

CandaePrincess 08-07-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntownn8ive (Post 951216)
Hey CP, got my puter back! Aye!

:dj:
OMG!!!! Good to see ya postin again!!! I missed ya!

:rainbow12

Foxmoon 08-07-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 951219)
I hear ya Foxy....I been feelin a lil unbalanced lately, and I realized that its cause I'm not havin enough fun lately! So let's go! Just say "F work" and get outta here! Hehehe I wish...

Me 2 lol I cant though all my animals are depending on me today just got done feeding them it only took about 45 minutes. We have chicks hatching we have 6 that I can see out of 7 from 1 bird and then we have 15 in an incubator and we just moved 8 into an area. we have lot going on here down on the farm lol

APACHEFIRE 08-08-2007 01:35 PM

WHITEWAVE....yep, my dog 'bear' eats bugs too. but just the ones that buzz his head. the little pup 'trooper', hasnt started eating them yet, that i know of. its the ones that are attacking me that i need help with. i tried the vinegar drink. doesnt seem to help me. i put on the avon skin so soft, sort of helps. but not nearly enough. and i even tried 100% deet! it helped the most, but cant find it anymore. besides im not too sure bathing in deet is that great for me....*laughing* im thinking about bringing in alot of toads n frogs if i can find them. *laughing*