PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

OneidaDreamer 08-13-2007 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 952744)
What did u eat or should I ask what did u not eat lol?



I ate two BLT's and some Funions, A coke, and some beets. And cucumbers and tomatoes.

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 08-13-2007 01:12 AM

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3...1/IMG_3526.jpg

my new computer armoire desk thingy lol i like closing the doors and not seeing the computer..less tempting and all that :lol:

Dat1NdnGuy 08-13-2007 04:57 AM

HEY! I thought about gettin one of those...cept I got a teeny apt. so DAMN!

APACHEFIRE 08-13-2007 06:52 AM

this computer is in a room all by itself. all i have to do is close the door. *laughing* yeah i havent been watching those programs as much as i used to. seems a waste if im looking for a new place.

Foxmoon 08-13-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* (Post 952774)
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3...1/IMG_3526.jpg

my new computer armoire desk thingy lol i like closing the doors and not seeing the computer..less tempting and all that :lol:

I wondered where you had gone and u didnt go anywhere just ur computer lol or are u in that big closet looking thing

CandaePrincess 08-13-2007 10:02 AM

It's effin hot outside.

Foxmoon 08-13-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 952853)
It's effin hot outside.

Im freezing its like the artic in here right now I have on sweats and jacket but in few hours it will be up 2 about 80 in my house even with the air on and if I didnt make it this cold in morning it would be 90 in here by 10 am and 100 by noon so I freeze then feel good when it warms up out.

CandaePrincess 08-13-2007 12:08 PM

Congrats to Tiger Woods too!!!!! That was an AWESOME final round!!!!! He rocks. :dj:

whitewave 08-13-2007 12:56 PM

What it do O.D? What's crackin Foxy?! How was everybody's weekend?
Who saw the meteor shower last night?
I'm SOOOOOOOO hungry!!!! Got some leftovers O.D.?

Foxmoon 08-13-2007 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewave (Post 952929)
What it do O.D? What's crackin Foxy?! How was everybody's weekend?
Who saw the meteor shower last night?
I'm SOOOOOOOO hungry!!!! Got some leftovers O.D.?

It was all good hope ur is doing well

Singing Otter 08-13-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 952912)
Congrats to Tiger Woods too!!!!! That was an AWESOME final round!!!!! He rocks. :dj:


LMAO your avy kicks massive azz. :hysterica

Singing Otter 08-13-2007 01:15 PM

Happy Monday peoples! Hope y'all have a good one.


I'm off again to get some work done. :smile:

CandaePrincess 08-13-2007 01:28 PM

Thank you!!! I want a t-shirt like that!!! *L*

Foxmoon 08-13-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter (Post 952936)
Happy Monday peoples! Hope y'all have a good one.


I'm off again to get some work done. :smile:

Hey how ya been doin missed ya!

whitewave 08-13-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 952940)
Thank you!!! I want a t-shirt like that!!! *L*

yeeeeaaa you should have it made lol have it put on a mens tank undershirt

APACHEFIRE 08-13-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess (Post 952912)
Congrats to Tiger Woods too!!!!! That was an AWESOME final round!!!!! He rocks. :dj:

yeah, wasnt that an OUTSTANDING game? all four days were worth the watch! speaking of OUTSTANDING have you all heard the drum groups???? now i know people are going to say im picking a certain group only because of my ties....but no way..that group is waaaay OUTSTANDING!!!!all three times!

whitewave 08-13-2007 02:06 PM

Not much of a golf fan but Tiger's worth watchin for me every now and then. Such a great smile he has!

Singing Otter 08-13-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon (Post 952941)
Hey how ya been doin missed ya!

Heyyyyyyyyy *hugs*

Missed you too! Just been busy getting my butt in gear for school and sewing/beading. :smile:

Migiziwomen 08-13-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter (Post 953067)
Heyyyyyyyyy *hugs*

Missed you too! Just been busy getting my butt in gear for school and sewing/beading. :smile:

how bout you are a rockstar with too much talent.

whitewave 08-13-2007 07:46 PM

"Party like a rock star~ Totally dude!" ok sorry I had to


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC