PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

Harland Jones 08-19-2010 11:33 PM

' Be happy with the things we have instead of the things we don't have' :shades_sm

cris_neva 08-23-2010 02:32 PM

what a crappy Monday~Im bout ready to choke a beotch! :hypnotize

Harland Jones 08-23-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cris_neva (Post 1431939)
what a crappy Monday~Im bout ready to choke a beotch! :hypnotize

Now...now... settle down...take a deep breath. Let it go.....let it go...

your friend, Harland Jones

cris_neva 08-23-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harland Jones (Post 1431941)
Now...now... settle down...take a deep breath. Let it go.....let it go...

your friend, Harland Jones

Awww....Thanks Harland...yeah, my comanche blood was boiling...LOL..Im started to calm down...my friend made me laugh...so im all good now...:smile:

Harland Jones 08-23-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cris_neva (Post 1431943)
Awww....Thanks Harland...yeah, my comanche blood was boiling...LOL..Im started to calm down...my friend made me laugh...so im all good now...:smile:

Thats great. Glad to hear it. I know I've struggled a lot over the years with this , too. Commanche blood to tha core. Sometimes we just have to help each other. Hang tough my friend. Take care.

Toolbox 08-23-2010 11:29 PM

Sounds like you had a rough Monday, Cris, I on the other hand had an OK Monday, my supervisor and my boss were both out today, and will be for a few more days!! So no one to breath down my neck for a little while, lol.

ANYTHING!!!

AmigoKumeyaay 08-24-2010 12:33 AM

ANYTHING:star:ANYTHING:star:ANYTHING:star:ANYTHING :star:ANYTHING:star:

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::s tar::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::sta r::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :star::star::star:

Harland Jones 08-24-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cris_neva (Post 1431943)

Laughter is tha best medicine, you know.!!!

cris_neva 08-24-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toolbox (Post 1431974)
Sounds like you had a rough Monday, Cris, I on the other hand had an OK Monday, my supervisor and my boss were both out today, and will be for a few more days!! So no one to breath down my neck for a little while, lol.

ANYTHING!!!

Yeah...I should know better then to let petty stuff get to me...LOL..Im good now and I can't wait for tomorrow and thursday...the big boss man will be gone! :smile:

Grits & Beans 08-24-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harland Jones (Post 1431977)
Laughter is tha best medicine, you know.!!!

say something funny harland :smile:

Chevy_truckin_NDN 08-24-2010 12:41 PM

I wonder sometimes why people have to be so freakin hateful....dang just say thank you and get the heck up outta here...instead of bringing up something that I had no control over in May. It's August.

Chevy_truckin_NDN 08-24-2010 12:43 PM

ugly. UGLY!!! Bleah. I shoulda stomped that old hag when I had a chance...but do you know what my husband said? He said no, don't do it, it doesn't help to beat them down. They are still going to be miserable people when they get back up, and then you are going to feel bad. My husband said this....well I vented most of it out. I'm glad he can still make me laugh when I need to laugh. And drive me around when I need to cry.

cris_neva 08-24-2010 12:47 PM

Dang Chevy...sounds like you had a day like my day yesterday...I was ready to choke a beotch...LOL

Im with G&B...Harland, say something funny!:smile:

Harland Jones 08-24-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1432037)
say something funny harland :smile:

Does this mean we're going steady ??? LMAO !!!

Grits & Beans 08-24-2010 12:52 PM

seems that you can't control other's words and actions...you can only control how you choose to react to other's words and actions...its easy to get caught up in it and react negatively...it makes more sense to react positively when i stop and think about it...never lose your cool :smile:

cris_neva 08-24-2010 12:54 PM

TOTALLY OFF THE SUBJECT but hey everyone...IVE GOT VIP TICKETS FOR SMOKEY ROBINSON!! AND I CANT WAIT FOR KEITH SWEAT...HECKSYEAH!! I already told the Mr....Im sorry but I will probably embarrass you at that concert...LOL..but I promised not to throw my panties on the stage...BUh...GAWWW....LMAO!!!

Harland Jones 08-24-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN (Post 1432046)
ugly. UGLY!!! Bleah. I shoulda stomped that old hag when I had a chance...but do you know what my husband said? He said no, don't do it, it doesn't help to beat them down. They are still going to be miserable people when they get back up, and then you are going to feel bad. My husband said this....well I vented most of it out. I'm glad he can still make me laugh when I need to laugh. And drive me around when I need to cry.

He sounds like a good man. !!! Hang tough !!!

cris_neva 08-24-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1432052)
seems that you can't control other's words and actions...you can only control how you choose to react to other's words and actions...its easy to get caught up in it and react negatively...it makes more sense to react positively when i stop and think about it...never lose your cool :smile:

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
True dat but wouldn't it be so much easier and faster to just slap a beotch...LOL...JK...JK...I totally agree...stay cool because thats what the other person wants to get under your skin!!

Grits & Beans 08-24-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harland Jones (Post 1432051)
Does this mean we're going steady ??? LMAO !!!

see there you go teasing me again harland hehe...that was funneeeee :hysterica

cris_neva 08-24-2010 01:10 PM

So G&B was that a yes?? Lol