PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

leemillard 09-09-2010 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cris_neva (Post 1434029)
today is greatness...happy birthday to my sonny boy...mommy loves you!!!!!!!!


happy birthdayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

cris_neva 09-09-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1434070)
happy birthday cris's son :torte:

Awww...Thank you...I appreciate that! I showed him the love he was getting on PWS.COM he was just a big cheezy guy! Thanks!!

cris_neva 09-09-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leemillard (Post 1434098)
happy birthdayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness...I showed my lil man...He was like, "Wow...they dont even know me and are wishing me Happy Birthday...Mom, that is cool!!!"

cris_neva 09-09-2010 10:42 AM

Its says post anything....
I just want to say how Thankful I am for all my blessing and VERY THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL SON I HAVE...God sent me an angel and I thank him everyday for blessing me with him. He just made my heart skip a beat last night when he told me, "Mom, this was the best day ever..I wish I could wake up and relive the whole day all over again!!!" I just love you son...you are my heart...my first born and you will always be my baby!



Okay...just had to let the PWS.COM world know how blessed I am! :hypocrite

Grits & Beans 09-09-2010 09:38 PM

http://www.giraffe-pictures.net/giraffe12.jpg


heres a giraffe for you sonny boy cris...i'd get him a for real giraffe but it would be tough, probably have to get all kinds of permits, bribe customs, pay someone to capture one, find someone to sneak it into the country, plus probably cost an arm and a leg to feed, etc...well tell him he's the coolest 12 year old in all of oklahoma, with or without a giraffe :lol:

Grits & Beans 09-09-2010 09:39 PM

isn't giraffe swahili for what tha? :hysterica

Toolbox 09-09-2010 11:48 PM

Happy birthday to your son Cris!

Harland Jones 09-10-2010 01:04 AM

Hi Crissy's son,


I wish you a " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and don't eat too much cake.



Oh, what tha heck,:shades_sm eat all tha cake ya want, dude !!!



LETS PARTY HEARTY !!! :shades_sm

cris_neva 09-10-2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1434243)
http://www.giraffe-pictures.net/giraffe12.jpg


heres a giraffe for you sonny boy cris...i'd get him a for real giraffe but it would be tough, probably have to get all kinds of permits, bribe customs, pay someone to capture one, find someone to sneak it into the country, plus probably cost an arm and a leg to feed, etc...well tell him he's the coolest 12 year old in all of oklahoma, with or without a giraffe :lol:

That is the one KEEN giraffe...you know tho he's a boy and he would probably love that and wanna keep it in the back yard...LOL...Thanks G&B, He said, you are LEGIT...LOL...he's been watching to much Jersey Shore...crazy man!

cris_neva 09-10-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1434244)
isn't giraffe swahili for what tha? :hysterica

LOL...Uh, my daughter picked that up, not sure where but she is three and is always saying, "WHAT THA!!" Im like OMG....this lil girl is just crazy...she cracks me up!!

THANKS to Toolbox and Harland for the Bday wishes for my son!! You all have a great weekend. And Hardland the cake turned out Yummy...it was HUGE...the biggest shoe cake ever...LOL..we had so much cake...Here's a pic!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture246.jpg

Toolbox 09-10-2010 02:05 PM

There goes that word again "KEEN" I don't know why but that word bothers me, lol.

Grits & Beans 09-10-2010 03:54 PM

tb your funny lmao :hysterica

Grits & Beans 09-10-2010 08:33 PM

dang look at that cake...awesome...

Harland Jones 09-11-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cris_neva (Post 1434284)
LOL...Uh, my daughter picked that up, not sure where but she is three and is always saying, "WHAT THA!!" Im like OMG....this lil girl is just crazy...she cracks me up!!

THANKS to Toolbox and Harland for the Bday wishes for my son!! You all have a great weekend. And Hardland the cake turned out Yummy...it was HUGE...the biggest shoe cake ever...LOL..we had so much cake...Here's a pic!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture246.jpg

Thanks Crissy for tha shoe cake pic. Hope all of you had a great time. YYYIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Toolbox 09-12-2010 12:51 AM

MMMMMMM ThatShoe cake looks delicious!

ANYthing

Grits & Beans 09-12-2010 03:23 AM

you want some cake tb?

*attempts to feed tb some cake and gets the side of his face instead*

oops sorry about that, didn't do it on purpose i just have bad aim :hysterica


hey tb i remembered that inspector gadget flute beatboxer and put his happy birthday and sesame street masterpieces in jds bday thread. that guy is awesome

mathewhebailey08 09-12-2010 03:50 AM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Ndnsoldierboy 09-13-2010 04:17 AM

anything :apple:

Toolbox 09-13-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1434434)
you want some cake tb?

*attempts to feed tb some cake and gets the side of his face instead*

oops sorry about that, didn't do it on purpose i just have bad aim :hysterica


hey tb i remembered that inspector gadget flute beatboxer and put his happy birthday and sesame street masterpieces in jds bday thread. that guy is awesome

Awe thanks G&B! Now if only I had a tongue like Gene Simmons I could just lick it all off, lol.

Awesome, I'll have to check it out when I get home. The connection at the office is bogged down so much with everyone elses stuff and the video streams, haha.

Falling asleep ANYTHING!!!

Grits & Beans 09-13-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toolbox (Post 1434602)
Awe thanks G&B! Now if only I had a tongue like Gene Simmons I could just lick it all off, lol.

Awesome, I'll have to check it out when I get home. The connection at the office is bogged down so much with everyone elses stuff and the video streams, haha.

Falling asleep ANYTHING!!!

if you had a tongue like gene simmons i would marry you :razz:



ha ha ha ha ha :lol:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC