PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

*Mystic* 11-20-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
MY Puppy is in heat! I call her droopy pants cause her diaper is too big we keep having to pull it up :lol:

:lol: That's Funny!

Ginger 11-20-2005 10:30 PM

:lol: it is today my hubby tried to make suspenders out of velcro for her to keep the diaper on..... & she got stuck to the cloth chair from the velcro OMG it was so funny :rofl: I kept calling her & ther she was stuck to the chair :pointlaug

* Cetan Zi * 11-20-2005 10:32 PM

lol..hi ginger..

lol.. miss droppy pants...

i have a min pin male whos in heat...lol
hes attacking every stuffed animal on the floor. and out.. slippers.. and shoes...
lol...

Ginger 11-20-2005 10:39 PM

:lol: you should call him Mr. Hummpy, my puppy is a doberman also just the big kind she's 10 Months old

*Mystic* 11-20-2005 11:25 PM

:lol:...Luckily my puppy isn't at the stage yet. She's only 2 months old. Not to say I'm waiting for her to get to that stage because I know we are going to have a tough time with her. We can't even give her a bath without her having a tantrum!

She's a little hyper. She already torn apart my little brother's stuffed animals, eating my rug, chewing on my clothes & slippers....this dog is CRAZY!!

Ginger 11-21-2005 11:31 AM

:lol: Your puppy needs to go to obedience classes check out your local animal shelter sometimes they have classes or one of thoes big pet stores. you got to let your puppy know who is the boss!

*Mystic* 11-21-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
:lol: Your puppy needs to go to obedience classes check out your local animal shelter sometimes they have classes or one of thoes big pet stores. you got to let your puppy know who is the boss!

:lol:....Trust me, I'm already starting to let her know who's boss! She don't mess with me like that, not like she used to. She always wanna lay on me. But my little brother on the other hand, he just have no control over her....*And he's suppose to be a "MAN"....so he say....LOL!

Ginger 11-21-2005 09:38 PM

:lol: that sounds like my hubby she gets away with a lot of stuff when he's around

Ndnsoldierboy 11-22-2005 04:20 AM

Posting to saying hello to all PowWows.com folks. :hello:

Blackbear 11-22-2005 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *CherokeeTears*
:lol:...Luckily my puppy isn't at the stage yet. She's only 2 months old. Not to say I'm waiting for her to get to that stage because I know we are going to have a tough time with her. We can't even give her a bath without her having a tantrum!

She's a little hyper. She already torn apart my little brother's stuffed animals, eating my rug, chewing on my clothes & slippers....this dog is CRAZY!!

Sounds like a rottwieler pup LOL!! Mine as early as 9 weeks would chase my feet and nip and bite and attack them or my pants legs. She'd attach to the pant leg itself and I'd be draggin the poor pup everywhere. And she was a downright vicious little ***** too! You could'nt pet her or rub her tummy without her rough playing!! She ate my moccasins (just my house pair, don't freak) and then my fluffy slippers, and then my shearling look alike slippers... and two pairs of the hubby's boots... and the thumb off his work gloves... geez..what else? The corner off my wooden chair.... Actually she got to apoint where I was a tiny wee bit scared of her and wondering if I picked the right pup! I mean even whacking the thing did'nt scare her.. it just wound her up more! But spaying.. that did the trick LOL!!!

HEY GINGER!! YOu kinda resemble Kirsten Dunst in that avatar there!!! Good pic really!

pinkieru 11-22-2005 11:15 AM

I just want to wish everyone of you a very happy day

* Cetan Zi * 11-22-2005 12:35 PM

well we took mr. humpy to the pet store he was good until we got home...

he attacked the smaller cat.. which is mini he is 2xs the as eeyore.. but he thought he was tough...

then Dayz came over knocked him around... but then he thought he was i dont know..
he chewed 2 pairs of firefighter boots...
and he dont like nike's.. he left my adidas alone but chewed up my hubbys nikes...lol

our other dog. mato, she was a toy pom.. she would sit on my shoes so eeyore would not touch them...lol..

but since she died he will not behave ... he pees all over.. must be missing mato...

hum... anyhow....lol...l8r

* Cetan Zi * 11-27-2005 03:33 PM

sankasdjfasldjflkds

nativechiqui 11-27-2005 04:14 PM

Just stopped by to say "Hi" to all pws.com members and to the newbies too. Have a happy day.

Micki 11-27-2005 06:06 PM

back to work tomorrow :cry_smile

*Mystic* 11-27-2005 06:10 PM

That's how I feel....I gotta head back to class tomorrow!

Ndnsoldierboy 11-27-2005 09:39 PM

:hello: hello there PowWows.com :indian_ch

Singing Otter 11-28-2005 08:29 AM

My weekend went waaaaaaaaay too fast... :sad_smile

Did anybody catch the atd (after turkey day) sales? Pure unadulterated madness. I don't know what possessed me to go along with my family to Sears ($10 gift certificates) at "oh god thirty" in the freakin mornin. Yall I am not a mornin person. It was MADNESS. I was a witness to an azz punch (that was kinda funny), what could have been a brutal beat down for some parking spots (the parking lot was so full that people were parking in the back alley), and the lines...... oh muh dayummmmmmm it was crazy. I don't think I'm meant to be awake before my much needed 8 hours. I get grade A cranky.

* Cetan Zi * 11-28-2005 05:39 PM

i wish I got to stand in lines...lol
not reallly..

i miss shoping day after t-day,
but dont have to many friends who will let me tag along on taht day...

but anyhow.. i might next year.. going to have my mom and brother for t-day next year....lol

*Mystic* 11-28-2005 05:57 PM

I am so broke right now! I hate it when I'm broke because that causes me not to be in the Christmas shopping spirit.

I need a new job. Could've still been at my last one but I couldn't deal with my stuck, prejudice boss. She couldn't stand Natives. If she couldn't stand my kind then why the hell did she hire me?! I just don't understand some folks.

Well, anyways....who's hiring out there? Ok, time to go on a Job Search, let's break out the newspapers!