PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

AngelFeather 02-10-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
hello AF... :hello: long time, no see.

HI... yeah been awhile... good to see ya. hope life is treating ya well.

Ndnsoldierboy 02-11-2006 07:17 AM

Its going okay here in the big sand box. I have been here for 6 months now. Got 6 more to go. :yank:

:sniper:

andre 02-11-2006 10:21 AM

At least you aren't wallowing in kitty litter.... That stuff leaves a funny odor.

injunboy 02-11-2006 12:54 PM

[

Injunboy-I really enjoy your stories, I can relate to them. For some odd reason when you describe sitting in a hogan listening to a prayer, I can almost smell the tobacco rising up into the ceiling. THe smell of earth beneath your feet too, love that smell. I'm going to call home, see what everyone is up to now.[/QUOTE]

thx, they say post anything and thats about as anything as anything gets.. probably youll hear more

Ndnsoldierboy 02-11-2006 02:03 PM

and getting closer to my day for leaving Iraq...
nine more daze..Sin City Hell Yeah! :forkoff:

Joe's Dad 02-11-2006 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andre
At least you aren't wallowing in kitty litter.... That stuff leaves a funny odor.

Yeah, but it tastes like chicken!!!:laughing:

I posted!

Singing Otter 02-12-2006 07:59 PM

:lol:

DeusExMachina 02-13-2006 05:19 AM

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

SOVEREIGN INDIAN: This is the Chickens inherent right as he is indigenous to this land!!!

MILITANT INDIAN: That chicken should block the road, not cross the road!!!

GRASSROOT INDIAN: If the darn chickens need to get across the road, let 'em cross the darn road!

COLONIZED INDIAN: Chiggens should never cross the roads that white men built before the great white father crosses it first. If the white father crosses it, it is good. We must then follow.

AMERICANIZED INDIAN: We must have roads. We must cross the roads that the white man built for us. We have to be thankful to the white man for this. I don't know why you Indians are always complaining. You embarrass us. Chickens are good for us.

REPUBLICAN INDIAN: It's true that that white man built those roads for us. We are merely chickens. We will always be chickens until we learn to build those roads ourselves - for profit.

DEMOCRATIC INDIAN: The chicken crossed the road because he didn't have enough funding.

TRADITIONAL INDIAN: Those chiggens weren't traditional because they were supposed to be on it - not crossing it!

INDIAN GRANDPA: I think he was runnin' away from residential school.

NEW AGE INDIAN: It was basically because of Jungian dream therapy, drumming, sweatlodges, my shaman, and long walks on the beach, near my beach house.

POW WOW INDIAN That chicken must have been heading to a 49!

REZ INDIAN: Whats a chicken?

IHS INDIAN: I really don't care why he crossed that road. We still aren't paying for no stinkin hospital bills.

BIA INDIAN: They crossed it because of CFR 49, Section 11299, gives them the authority to do so, under Department of Interior regulations, in the Executive Branch. They wrote a grant and we funded them. We are very proud of them.

KFC INDIAN: I'll take a leg, a thigh, with corn and potatoes. Extra Crispy, please.

TRIBAL INDIAN COUNCIL: The chicken crossed the road before we did? Fire his family!!!

bahnisiain 02-13-2006 10:33 PM

man am i bored tonight! i want my honey with me. and to add to the mix, myallergies are acting up!

**jdazmum** 02-13-2006 10:37 PM

I'm so addicted, I can't even do my homework! Paul G, you started an epidemic!!!!!

**jdazmum** 02-13-2006 10:39 PM

If you see me on here, tell me to do my homework! Anyone, don't be shy, you can tell me to get the hell of the site......j/k.

Ndnsoldierboy 02-13-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **jdazmum**
If you see me on here, tell me to do my homework! Anyone, don't be shy, you can tell me to get the hell of the site......j/k.

I guess you better to get to work there :captain: :razz:

haha. see you lata.

andre 02-16-2006 01:48 PM

Likewise...

Quote:

Originally Posted by **jdazmum**

Same for me. For instance right now I should be "designing" and "airplane". And by "designing", I mean hot-gluing together, and by "airplane" I mean cardboard box with wings. But it really is due soon.

~Journey~ 02-16-2006 02:07 PM

anything....:hello:

Ndnsoldierboy 02-16-2006 04:54 PM

:thumbs_do :au: its nite time here in Iraq, and now...2352 hours...and heard a loud explosion outside the wire..it sounded close. :bomb: :bombani: hope no got hurt...

~Journey~ 02-16-2006 05:21 PM

I'm thinking about ya! Take care!

Singing Otter 02-18-2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

:thumbs_do :au: its nite time here in Iraq, and now...2352 hours...and heard a loud explosion outside the wire..it sounded close. :bomb: :bombani: hope no got hurt...

Dang dude... everybody ok? I'll be thinkin of ya. Come home safe.

drinkingfromysaucer2 02-18-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

agree...hope no one is hurting.

take care

msanchezjr 02-18-2006 10:33 PM

post post post

hey soldier boy takecare,you da man :shades_sm

msanchezjr 02-18-2006 10:35 PM

D F S

drinkingfrommysaucer,what does it meen? :confused: