PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

drinkingfromysaucer2 02-18-2006 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msanchezjr
drinkingfrommysaucer,what does it meen? :confused:


Is the question being asked in reference to when i wrote: "agree...hope no one is hurting"? I was trying to say that i agree & also hope no one is hurt.

Or

Is the question in reference to: "take care"? When i wrote "take care" i was hoping to rely well wishes.


what does the "D F S" mean in the message title? why are people yelling at me!?-j/ks

sorry for any confusion. hope i answered the question. any more questions?

Joe's Dad 02-19-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drinkingfromysaucer2
Is the question being asked in reference to when i wrote: "agree...hope no one is hurting"? I was trying to say that i agree & also hope no one is hurt.

Or

Is the question in reference to: "take care"? When i wrote "take care" i was hoping to rely well wishes.


what does the "D F S" mean in the message title? why are people yelling at me!?-j/ks

sorry for any confusion. hope i answered the question. any more questions?

Yeah, DFMS2...Anywhere to stay around Carson that's inexpensive and nice during the week?

Ndnsoldierboy 02-19-2006 09:09 AM

:stretche: We have had some peeps get hurt here. I don't know the extent of injuries, but sometimes it happens...the bad guys get a lucky shot and hit someone. We have returned the favor though. Alot more than they have of us.
:sniper:

msanchezjr 02-19-2006 11:08 AM

good morning dfs
 
didn't mn to offend, ? is what does drinkingfromsaucer mean.curious :confused:

msanchezjr 02-19-2006 11:12 AM

soldier boy good morning
 
my grandson wants to send you a package.is ther anything that you need. Be Carfule out there

bahnisiain 02-19-2006 01:41 PM

HELLO ALL! i am soo bored!

bahnisiain 02-19-2006 01:47 PM

Hey Joe's Dad
 
i noticed your signiture, Why must I feel like that...Why must I chase the cat?" You seem to have this unhealthy thing with the cat. want to share?

Joe's Dad 02-19-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahnisiain
i noticed your signiture, Why must I feel like that...Why must I chase the cat?" You seem to have this unhealthy thing with the cat. want to share?

:lol:This one time, George Clinton and I were on this spirchul journey, doing it old school style. Well, George, being all spirchul, looks at me and says, "Joe's Dad, your journey will take you to the cat". So that's why I have to chase the cat!!!:laughing:

I'm so crazy!

P.S. Some of the old ones also know the answer.

Singing Otter 02-19-2006 02:27 PM

^ woooooooooooooooooooooow. :lol: hahahahaha

bahnisiain 02-19-2006 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
:lol:This one time, George Clinton and I were on this spirchul journey, doing it old school style. Well, George, being all spirchul, looks at me and says, "Joe's Dad, your journey will take you to the cat". So that's why I have to chase the cat!!!:laughing:

I'm so crazy!

P.S. Some of the old ones also know the answer.

me thinks you were hitting the catnip and the cat found out!:tounge_sm

Joe's Dad 02-19-2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahnisiain
me thinks you were hitting the catnip and the cat found out!:tounge_sm

Naw...I'm pure as the driven snow!

Google 'Atomic Dog' and you will find your answer, grasshopper!:rofl:

**jdazmum** 02-20-2006 01:55 AM

Wishing for a very dramatic thread..............

Joe G 02-20-2006 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Naw...I'm pure as the driven snow!

Google 'Atomic Dog' and you will find your answer, grasshopper!:rofl:


Well...Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay...:lol:

drinkingfromysaucer2 02-20-2006 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msanchezjr
didn't mn to offend, ? is what does drinkingfromsaucer mean.curious :confused:


:lol:
i've been known to respond to dfms2 or drinking or drinkingfromysaucer2

drinking from my saucer is a phrase from verse (some poems/song lyrics)

2 means "too"

~Journey~ 02-20-2006 12:30 PM

:hello:

Ginger 02-20-2006 10:34 PM

Ruff
Ruff
Ruff

JD you found my kat nip :lol:

Ginger 02-20-2006 10:35 PM

I got a new ring tone!!

injunboy 02-21-2006 02:03 AM

*one hundred and four* he says with a smile. at what age is death an accomplishment? where is it you can smile and say that person cheated death and be happy about it.? on that day it was 104 but theres more. this lady lived in her home way out on the rez. most people cant even imagine this way of life, but to her that was *the life* so i dont know which fact im more prouder of. but just know i was pretty happy for this lady in so many ways.

msanchezjr 02-21-2006 08:26 AM

dfms2
 
thank you for the answer. :thumbsup: hey ajskys you never had frybread? you are missing out.you can dip it,wrap it,suger it,honey it,wrap a burger in it, fix a flat LOL just kidding. my nana calls frybread palili. :shades_sm

Ginger 02-21-2006 09:28 AM

My youngest son has th flu/cold I took him to the Dr. & she said it's just a cold, HA!! he's coughing up blood & gross green schit
so now I have to call them & ask them to see another Dr who know his/hers job. we need antibiotics


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC