PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

Singing Otter 03-18-2006 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
...and that guy who plays a cop on Law & Order, Jesse L. Martin.

He's almost sexy. :tounge_sm :lol:

bahnisiain 03-18-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
Hi everyone i hope your wekend was great!! me & the boys went to the reniassance fair oe rthe weekend & the back of my neck is soooo burnt :lol: I put sun screen on everything but there, what a Dork now my boys call me red neck :rolleyes:

is being a Dork or a Redneck a bad thing????:tounge_sm

bahnisiain 03-18-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
He's almost sexy. :tounge_sm :lol:

define "almost sexy" please!

Singing Otter 03-19-2006 12:16 AM

It's when they're cute and smack-o-nificent but not to the point where you start to drool. Kinda sexy. :tounge_sm I need sleep. :lol:

bahnisiain 03-19-2006 09:32 AM

i got this cold that won't go away. COLDS SUCK BIG TIME!

Singing Otter 03-20-2006 12:28 AM

Man that sux. Hope you feel better. It's that time of year though.... 65 degrees during the day and down to 20 at night.

indian-heart-beat 03-21-2006 08:06 AM

...must be hard.

Here some people are just attacked by migraine or vertigo...and weather is not as different as it is in your area...will be better soon, then you hopefully will feel better.

Ginger 03-22-2006 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
On EVERYTHING?!!!!!!!:laughing:
Only the best parts :lol:

Hi Ginger. I've been missing you!

Hi JD :hello: I was just wondering about you

* Cetan Zi * 03-27-2006 04:36 PM

hello all..
i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who send me emails , ecards, and cards to home, when my gram passed.

i dont have very many friends here in montana, and when i got back from sd and saw all the sympathy wishes it made me feel ok to be back here.

i miss my gram and am worried about my mom, but thnings will work outa nd things will be ok...

thanks again..
and l8r

indian-heart-beat 03-28-2006 07:16 AM

My deepest sympathy.
I just remembered the day when my gram passed. I was closer to her than my parents...

~pathwalker~ 03-28-2006 10:06 AM

Heyaz Tanzi, Sorry to hear about your loss. :(
I have missed ya, but i did like all the new pictures u added to the other site.
Big HUGZ!

Steady Rollin 03-28-2006 10:16 AM

What's Up?

What's Up My People?! My Beautiful Native People All Around The Country! Just Wanted To Say Hi! Have A Wonderful Day!

Singing Otter 03-28-2006 08:13 PM

C, sorry to hear about your gram. Thoughts for your and yours from NC.

I got something that might make you crack a smile....

How bout my sister came over to help us move and that heffa FARTED UP MY HOUSE!!!!!!! I swear it was like NOTHIN I've ever SEEN!!! She'd bend over to pick something up and FWOOM.....booooooooooooget brawnk berrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnkkk I'm picking plaster outta my hair. I swurr to gawd that fart lingered holding a freakin chainsaw (and wreaked havoc) for atleast twenty minutes! Singed my nasal hairs!!!! It was so bad my niece came in and was like :eyebrow2: uhhhhhh MAMA U STANK! :lol: Come to find out she had been cutting em all day! How bout she tried to blame it on (are you sitting down?) OATMEAL!!!!! I damn near died. :tapedshut

indian-heart-beat 04-02-2006 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
How bout my sister came over to help us move and that heffa FARTED UP MY HOUSE!!!!!!! I swear it was like NOTHIN I've ever SEEN!!! She'd bend over to pick something up and FWOOM.....booooooooooooget brawnk berrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnkkk I'm picking plaster outta my hair. I swurr to gawd that fart lingered holding a freakin chainsaw (and wreaked havoc) for atleast twenty minutes! Singed my nasal hairs!!!! It was so bad my niece came in and was like :eyebrow2: uhhhhhh MAMA U STANK! :lol: Come to find out she had been cutting em all day! How bout she tried to blame it on (are you sitting down?) OATMEAL!!!!! I damn near died. :tapedshut

:chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall :chairfall

* Cetan Zi * 04-17-2006 01:07 PM

good one..lol

Singing Otter 04-17-2006 01:56 PM

Gaw.... all five years later :lol: :tounge_sm j/k. How's it goin?

* Cetan Zi * 06-28-2006 10:28 AM

just posting again...
trying to get to 15,000 posts...lol

* Cetan Zi * 06-28-2006 10:30 AM

have over a thou to go...

* Cetan Zi * 06-28-2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by * Cetan Zi *
have over a thou to go...

c

* Cetan Zi * 06-28-2006 10:34 AM

blah..