PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

Eagle Plumes 08-11-2006 11:19 AM

i shared with a few new peoples today, well maybe not new here but to me :tounge_sm

Eagle Plumes 08-11-2006 11:21 AM

hee hee thought I was in the rep postn place cant you tell im not with ti today? lol

X cheryl X 08-11-2006 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony
ok here goes..I saw my ex-husband 2 days ago in a parking lot. It has been 8 years. He treated me badly then left me for a barflywhom he married then dumpoed her and married a huge fat girl. He was very sexy and lean when I was with him and I carried a torch for awhile but I almost did not recognize him. He has bloated out to become a huge big azz big gut slob. Needless to say..I have closure now.

XYou go girl!!!!X

X cheryl X 08-11-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes
i shared with a few new peoples today, well maybe not new here but to me :tounge_sm

XXHey Plumes,how you doing??You with it yet? lol...It must be catchin',it was me yesterday...XX

Eagle Plumes 08-11-2006 11:36 AM

Im slow today! and i have a sick kiddo, he is running a bit of a fever, and usually on fridays I already have most of my house work done cause on week-ends we are in and out of the house no time to tidey it up

Pony 08-11-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X cheryl X
XYou go girl!!!!X

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X cheryl X 08-11-2006 11:54 AM

Quote:

Im slow today! and i have a sick kiddo, he is running a bit of a fever, and usually on fridays I already have most of my house work done cause on week-ends we are in and out of the house no time to tidey it up

XXYou stressed today?Hope your little one gets better soonXX

Eagle Plumes 08-11-2006 12:08 PM

He seems to be perking up a bit, Our Welsh Corgi Jack is laying with him

Singing Otter 08-11-2006 12:19 PM

It's cloudy here and there's a light breeze. Gonna grab some lunch and hang out with muh fam. I feel good. I'm not in pain. I can't stop smiling. Today is a good day. :thumbsup:

Singing Otter 08-11-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

He seems to be perking up a bit, Our Welsh Corgi Jack is laying with him

Awww cool. Hope your lil dude feels better.

Eagle Plumes 08-11-2006 01:30 PM

Thank-you Cheryl and Singing otter, he is napping again

injunboy 08-11-2006 03:26 PM

okay,

some people throw around words without realizing the consequences of what they are actually saying.

by some people im mostly referring to "chicks"

and as an example lets just say this chick said *shut up*

we can analyze it to death but basically its a nicer way of saying shut the F up. it was where your emotions overpowered your mouth and this just came out. *i think* and so fast forward to today. somewhere this chick learned from somebody that it was okay to use this phrase at free will without actually thinking of what it did to the person. then in retrospect, when this person is offended, or whatever, the chick will say something even more ludacris like whats his problem..!! without ever knowing/realizing she is.

there should be a competence test on the use of phrases nowadays.

shut up she says,

somewhere i can just imagine this gurl saying this because maybe she wants to present herself in a certain way. or maybe her parents are to chiggen to say anything or not literate enough to say anything when she says that to them. maybe its the keywords that make her boyfren submit... ? hmm.. and in the end shell smile and pretend nothing happened. yeah, shell smile and flip her hair and act like nothings wrong.. damm those pretty gurls...!!

o yeah, shut up could equal any other phase used out of context.

AngelFeather 08-11-2006 03:54 PM

:hello:

Ndnsoldierboy 08-11-2006 04:30 PM

Posting to say hello. :hello:

Eagle Plumes 08-11-2006 04:59 PM

Hey soldier! ya lookin great!

Joe's Dad 08-11-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe G
Or to quote an oldie radio station I heard today:
First there is a mountain then there is no mountain then there is...that's the way that worked! :lol:

Next, you'll be singing..."Caterpillar sheds it's skin, to find a butterfly within"!":lol:

Whattup Joe G!

Joe's Dad 08-11-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony
ok here goes..I saw my ex-husband 2 days ago in a parking lot. It has been 8 years. He treated me badly then left me for a barflywhom he married then dumpoed her and married a huge fat girl. He was very sexy and lean when I was with him and I carried a torch for awhile but I almost did not recognize him. He has bloated out to become a huge big azz big gut slob. Needless to say..I have closure now.

Good for you!

middle of the sky 08-11-2006 09:32 PM

im gonna write a scary story called 'the chrysallus' :lol: inside joke..inside a sleeping bag

Joe G 08-11-2006 11:38 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTS ..how are you doing? please post an update on what's up w/ you......first you mention a heart attack..then you disappear!! we are worried about you....

Joe's Dad 08-12-2006 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe G
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTS ..how are you doing? please post an update on what's up w/ you......first you mention a heart attack..then you disappear!! we are worried about you....

I concur doctor!

Yeah MOTS...we miss you alot!!!