PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

CandaePrincess 12-28-2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntownn8ive
'You'll shoot chur' eye out, kid!'

Hey CP!

hey NT!!
One of my fav. lines "Fra-gee-ley" must be Italin!!" *L* cracked me up.

ntownn8ive 12-28-2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
hey NT!!
One of my fav. lines "Fra-gee-ley" must be Italin!!" *L* cracked me up.

This is about the slowest day in history, my clock is goin' backwards n' e'rything!

Been checkin' it out here, but it's kinda quiet.

Bout to check out my fav casino buffet, though!

CandaePrincess 12-28-2006 04:07 PM

I know right. It has been a slow day here as well. I'm about ready to call it a day. *L*

ntownn8ive 12-28-2006 06:44 PM

27 hrs and 25 mins, count down till powwow time tomorrow.

A three-dayer in Nasty Town startin' tomorrow!

Geez, not in shape for them three-dayers!

Ginger 12-28-2006 07:14 PM

I'm going to go watch the new Rocky Movie! :shades_sm

little bird 12-28-2006 09:03 PM

Just stopping in!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...clockb-hny.gif

alan schuster 12-28-2006 09:15 PM

May everyone have a Happy New Year!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :skismile: :elefant: :leaving: :appl: :

Joe G 12-28-2006 09:56 PM

[QUOTE=w30]Buh-bum.. buh-bum...
Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

Ummmmm well, that song was sung by Eartha Kitt (not Marilyn) and was later 'covered' by Madonna......but Eartha's was WAY more sexy and soulful....

Ginger 12-28-2006 09:58 PM

The Rocky Movie was da Bomb!! & the fight awsome

wardancer 12-28-2006 10:57 PM

Just wait till the next one ! LOL

Ginger 12-28-2006 11:29 PM

I'm getting a jack russell terrier/Pug mix call a Jugg, my neighbor's dog just had puppier 2 weeks ago their soooo Cute.

wardancer 12-28-2006 11:40 PM

They sound DELICIOUS :board_yu: :hysterica

Ginger 12-28-2006 11:43 PM

aaaa you stay away from my juggs :lol:
I can say hey wanna see my juggs & see peoples eyes et wider :lol then I'll show them this.

<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i177/Ginge_R/jugpuppy.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"></a>

wardancer 12-28-2006 11:46 PM

So I shouldn't come up to you and say " Can I see your Juggs ? " or " I think I'd like to have your Juggs for supper ? " LOL

wardancer 12-28-2006 11:47 PM

Now I'm hungry....I'll have some ice-cream !

little bird 12-28-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
aaaa you stay away from my juggs :lol:
I can say hey wanna see my juggs & see peoples eyes et wider :lol then I'll show them this.

<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i177/Ginge_R/jugpuppy.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"></a>

AAAWWW>>>CUTE!!!

Ginger 12-28-2006 11:53 PM

Hi little Bird how are you doing? did you ever get anymore info about that medical device?

RedShield 12-29-2006 12:26 AM

Happy Thursday/Friday everyone!

Paselo~

little bird 12-29-2006 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
Hi little Bird how are you doing? did you ever get anymore info about that medical device?

Hi Ginger! The Brail Institute hooked up a special phone for me and a talking book device where I can get anything on tape now to be read to me. They also said my glasses arn't strong enough, to have them rechecked by another specialist. I can't read anymore out of my left eye, but I can still see using both. If I shut my right eye though, things would get difficult even with my glasses. Thanks for caring!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...namentXmas.jpg

Joe's Dad 12-29-2006 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little bird
Hi Ginger! The Brail Institute hooked up a special phone for me and a talking book device where I can get anything on tape now to be read to me. They also said my glasses arn't strong enough, to have them rechecked by another specialist. I can't read anymore out of my left eye, but I can still see using both. If I shut my right eye though, things would get difficult even with my glasses. Thanks for caring!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...namentXmas.jpg

Hi little bird! Sorry to hear about your eye issue. Hope things work where you can still get on here. How's it going in your new home?

I was in Arcadia/Monrovia all last week for a training class. I have never in my life, been able to get used to L.A.!LOL

ok, see ya.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC