PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

little bird 12-29-2006 01:57 AM

Aho Joe's Dad! Things are fine here in our new place. I'm still in Orange county about 30 minutes from LA or less maybe. I don't much like LA myself. Been trying to rest...got a cold from one of the little one's that was visiting for Christmas...but I always seem to find something else to do, fix, or clean....don't think I can stay in bed too long...too restless!
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...n20Rug7Ero.gif

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 09:33 AM

Chili Cheese Fritos ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breakfast of Champions. *L*

little bird 12-29-2006 09:47 AM

:regular_s Good Morning CP! Chili Cheese fries for breakfast!!!! A little to harsh for my stomach! :tounge_sm
Have a nice day!

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little bird
:regular_s Good Morning CP! Chili Cheese fries for breakfast!!!! A little to harsh for my stomach! :tounge_sm
Have a nice day!

*L*, NOT FRIES WOMAN!!! JUST FRITOS. But that does sound good. *L* I never did like breakfast food at breakfast. I'm chug chug chuggin along though, with my coffee!!!! Gotta love it! Hope you're doing well LB. Happy New Year to you!!!!

Dat1NdnGuy 12-29-2006 10:14 AM

school stuff...

if I have to fill out ANOTHER piece o' paperwork i'mma SNAP!!!.... :happythou

stillrezin 12-29-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
Chili Cheese Fritos ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breakfast of Champions. *L*

i got to agree with that.

and dont forget Ntown's drink of champions: coffee grounds with Red Bull.

LOL>

LISA IRONMAKER 12-29-2006 12:30 PM

holee..........

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillrezin
i got to agree with that.

and dont forget Ntown's drink of champions: coffee grounds with Red Bull.

LOL>

Hola! so, my cuzzint dishez favorite drink is coffee grounds with red bull, da red bull singers, lol........sounds good..........might have to try that, lol........

little bird 12-29-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

*L*, NOT FRIES WOMAN!!! JUST FRITOS. But that does sound good. *L* I never did like breakfast food at breakfast. I'm chug chug chuggin along though, with my coffee!!!! Gotta love it! Hope you're doing well LB. Happy New Year to you!!!!

Thanks! Sorry about the "fries" thing....it's early! :tounge_sm

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little bird
Thanks! Sorry about the "fries" thing....it's early! :tounge_sm

no need to apologize!!!! Chili Cheese Fries would rock right now. As I sit here eating a plain chicken breast for lunch. BLEH. *L* dang healthy stuff.

little bird 12-29-2006 02:52 PM

I had egg salad on toast and an apple for lunch :regular_s

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 03:06 PM

ya know, I love the incredible, edible egg....but I NEVER think to just make egg salad. I boil them, put them in tuna and bologna salad (which kicks butt if using the right bologna) but I forget I could just make egg salad.

I might make some this weekend. I don't know...if it gets too cold, might be a crock pot full of stew kind of weekend.

Singing Otter 12-29-2006 03:13 PM

Deviled eggs are grand too.

*****Randomness warning****

I need to do laundry.... I just changed the hardware on my desk, cleaned my kitchen, washed and seperated some boneless ribs (gotta love buying in bulk :thumbsup: ), ready to whoop up on some azz tonight in cards, I'm wanting something with nuts (shut up! hahaha), AND Gettin ready to clean off muh desk and vacuum. Gotta have it clean for New Years.

I'm a lil sad because the 31st is my Dad's birthday. I miss him alot. It sucks that James Brown is gone.... especially since they don't make music like they use to.

I made it through 2006 WOOOOOOOO!!!!! (well almost) hahahaha

And mint cocoa is fanfreakintabulous.

little bird 12-29-2006 03:15 PM

I got this in my e-mail from one of the groups I'm in and wanted to share it with you all. I'll post it in "The Den" thread too. Bring In The New Year It's kind of cute!
http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/st...d_16961_rs.swf

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
Deviled eggs are grand too.

*****Randomness warning****

I need to do laundry.... I just changed the hardware on my desk, cleaned my kitchen, washed and seperated some boneless ribs (gotta love buying in bulk :thumbsup: ), ready to whoop up on some azz tonight in cards, I'm wanting something with nuts (shut up! hahaha), AND Gettin ready to clean off muh desk and vacuum. Gotta have it clean for New Years.

I'm a lil sad because the 31st is my Dad's birthday. I miss him alot. It sucks that James Brown is gone.... especially since they don't make music like they use to.

I made it through 2006 WOOOOOOOO!!!!! (well almost) hahahaha

And mint cocoa is fanfreakintabulous.

ya know the ONE thing I would have to reply to in your post is.........

DEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *L*

Nah, girl hugs to you! I'm thinking about you and hope you have a great new year!!!!

Foxmoon 12-29-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

ya know the ONE thing I would have to reply to in your post is.........

DEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *L*

Nah, girl hugs to you! I'm thinking about you and hope you have a great new year!!!!

I have to ask never heard of it before what does Mussy mean?

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 03:49 PM

depends on who you ask. *L* But here in oklahoma it' means "fine, good looking" to describe someone...or if someone does something stupid, you might give them a hard time saying..."that was real muss" (being sarcastic). you'll have to check out a thread someone started a couple of years ago about native slang. there's TONS of it in Oklahoma and up north too!!! ya sure you betcha! *L*

Singing Otter 12-29-2006 03:50 PM

see............ that's raggedy heffas for ya. :tounge_sm

I should show up on your doorstep and eat all yer groceries! hahahahaha

ntownn8ive 12-29-2006 03:51 PM

Sorry kidz, had to work today anyways..tryin' to get outta here early. Drank my Red Bull and choked down some coffee grinds, ready to hit the road!

6 hrs and 15 mins to grand entry!

CandaePrincess 12-29-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
see............ that's raggedy heffas for ya. :tounge_sm

I should show up on your doorstep and eat all yer groceries! hahahahaha

come WIT IT!!! I have nothing in my fridge cept old milk and condiments...

I do have some stuff frozen in the freezer *L*

sup ntown! hope your weekend's gravy, baby! *L* (some dude in college used to say that CONSTANTLY!!!) anyway, Merry New Year. Don't pow wow too hard, they expect ya back at work next week. *L*

middle of the sky 12-29-2006 04:14 PM

have a nice new years people