PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   post anything (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/post-anything-28053/)

ntownn8ive 01-02-2007 04:24 PM

Hope your year is going good so far!

Silvermouse 01-02-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon
IThe spirit of the horse can never leave him neither can the memories!!!!!!!!!

That's sweet! I'll have to tell him that, I'm sure it will make him feel better. I'm so sorry your daughter had to experience that, but you handled it very well.

I have wanted a halfinger for years! I heard they have a great personality. Are you going to break yours to a wagon?

Eagle Plumes 01-02-2007 06:33 PM

Hey Silver Mouse I see your from MO, do you mind saying what part? If you dont want too thats ok....

Silvermouse 01-02-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little bird
:sad_smile Man...what a hard desicion to make! I'm sorry!

It was hard. Thank you!

wardancer 01-02-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

No interuptions in the closet woohooo! :tapedshut

Be sure which closet you go in ! :naughty2:

Foxmoon 01-03-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvermouse
That's sweet! I'll have to tell him that, I'm sure it will make him feel better. I'm so sorry your daughter had to experience that, but you handled it very well.

I have wanted a halfinger for years! I heard they have a great personality. Are you going to break yours to a wagon?

They do have a great personality. She thinks she is a dog or human! She is mrs. ED she sticks her head in my window and watches T.V. with us. She also begs for treats through the window and talks every time we open our door. She stands on our front porch u should see the looks from the people driving by. I hope nobody ever recks. We will be breaking her for riding and driving. We already have some carts that we may be able to either borrow or buy from someone we are close to. They even have a sleigh. That would be so cool! thank you for the sorrow towards my daughter.

CandaePrincess 01-03-2007 09:39 AM

coffee should be mandatory for everyone in the morning.

Silvermouse 01-03-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes
Hey Silver Mouse I see your from MO, do you mind saying what part? If you dont want too thats ok....

We live in the South Central part - about 20 miles from the population center of the United States! :thumbsup:

Eagle Plumes 01-03-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

We live in the South Central part - about 20 miles from the population center of the United States! :thumbsup:

iF I posted where I thought thatw as and ended up being wrong I would be teased to pieces! lol

Silvermouse 01-03-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes
iF I posted where I thought thatw as and ended up being wrong I would be teased to pieces! lol

It's in the sticks any way you go about it :regular_s

Silvermouse 01-03-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

They do have a great personality. She thinks she is a dog or human! She is mrs. ED she sticks her head in my window and watches T.V. with us. She also begs for treats through the window and talks every time we open our door. She stands on our front porch u should see the looks from the people driving by. I hope nobody ever recks. We will be breaking her for riding and driving. We already have some carts that we may be able to either borrow or buy from someone we are close to. They even have a sleigh. That would be so cool! thank you for the sorrow towards my daughter.

Aw, man, I am totally jealous! I have wanted a team & wagon forever. We have a cart that the pony pulled and it was a blast but he could only pull 2 people. We go to this big trailride in Brinktown every year where a lot of people brings teams and they look like such fun. Will you be breaking her yourself?

little bird 01-03-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Oh! I know where that is.... :tounge_sm

Singing Otter 01-03-2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
coffee should be mandatory for everyone in the morning.

Yup AND some kind of large, messy, iced pastry. :thumbsup:

little bird 01-03-2007 01:00 PM

Hey SO! How'd you know that's what I had for breakfast! :shades_sm

indian-heart-beat 01-03-2007 01:44 PM

Breakfast? LOL...It is 6.30pm here and I just had nachos and jalapenos for breakfast *g*. Poor me, I am sooo sick- whine...oh yes, and I had my first cappuccino today.

little bird 01-03-2007 01:56 PM

Good Morning/evening to you I-H-B! It's almost 10am here. Hope all is well! :regular_s

Singing Otter 01-03-2007 04:09 PM

Is it Friday yet? :confused:

indian-heart-beat 01-03-2007 04:13 PM

TY LittleBird, I will live *g*...whine
poor SingingOtter...no- not yet! Stay strong! *g*

CandaePrincess 01-03-2007 04:14 PM

ANOTHER SPACE GHOST COFFEE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...offeeBreak.jpg

There ya go girl, that'll get ya through.

Singing Otter 01-03-2007 04:55 PM

:lol: :thumbsup: