Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3760Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat post anything post anything

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2015, 09:54 AM   #8981
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,816.82
Savings: 0.00
on the occasion of Valentine's Day
song of love

I know that you're standing and waiting
You afraid that I won't come that it was just a joke
No, I'm not kidding , I miss you so much
that I feel without you I die, I can't breath

You are elusive, you are fleeting as a shadow
Through the eyes glow and twinkle
I'm going, I not going , I going, I'm running
Sweetheart I'm running to you

I'm running and my heart trembles
Trembling like a bird caught
You say that you love me
I want you to love me, love,love, please love me
La la la la la la la
You say ...... http://youtu.be/ArmA-3ZGk5E
Harland Jones and Siobhanni like this.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #8982
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
[QUOTE=renia58;1615165]on the occasion of Valentine's Day
song of love

I know that you're standing and waiting
You afraid that I won't come that it was just a joke
No, I'm not kidding , I miss you so much
that I feel without you I die, I can't breath

You are elusive, you are fleeting as a shadow
Through the eyes glow and twinkle
I'm going, I not going , I going, I'm running
Sweetheart I'm running to you

I'm running and my heart trembles
Trembling like a bird caught
You say that you love me
I want you to love me, love,love, please love me
La la la la la la la
You say ...... [url]http://youtu.be/ArmA-3ZGkI LOVE THIS SONG

@renia58. I LOVE.THAT SONG ...HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT VALENTINES DAY....:))
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 02-14-2015 at 05:24 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #8983
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
@renia58. My Song In Celebration Of VALENTINES DAY WOULD BE A,SONG THAT I SING A LOT.. AS I JUST SOMETIMES SIT OUTSIDE OR SPRAWL ACROSS MY LONG LOUNGER ALONE ENJOYING THE NIGHTIME SKIES AND RELAXNG GAZING UP UP INTO THE MOON AND STARS HAHAHA TRULY I DO HAHA...JUST RELAXING MY MIND AND BECAUSE I LOVE THAT STYLE OF SPEAK SINGING ALL MY FAMILY SAYS I SING/SOUND LIKE HER BLUSHHHH HAHA AS I HAVE A SORT OF SOFT SMOKEY BLUES/JAZZ SPEAK SINGING VOICE HAHA.. THE SONG IS .
(MY FUNNY VALENTINE) ...BUT HAS TO BE SINGING BY (DINAH SHORE) LOTS OF SINGERS SING THIS SONG ..BUT (DINAH SHORE) IS SPEAK SINGING AS I CALL IT HAHA ...AND SINGS AND SOUNDS LIKE ME ACCORDING TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHEN THEY CATCH ME SINGING IT BLUSHHHHHH HAHA :))
It IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG ..I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THE LINK THING FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO IT ..BUT TAP IN....
(MY FUNNY VALENTINE DINAH SHORE) IN YOUTUBE BOX THING AND YOU WILL HEAR IT AND MY SORT OF SPEAK SINGING VOICE BLUSHHHH :))) BECAUSE I CANNOT SING SING ..I SPEAK SINGING INSTEAD LIKE THIS VERY BEAUTIFUL SONG :)) hahaha x x
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 02-14-2015 at 05:57 PM..
Old 02-15-2015, 06:46 AM   #8984
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhanni View Post
@renia58. My Song In Celebration Of VALENTINES DAY WOULD BE A,SONG THAT I SING A LOT.. AS I JUST SOMETIMES SIT OUTSIDE OR SPRAWL ACROSS MY LONG LOUNGER ALONE ENJOYING THE NIGHTIME SKIES AND RELAXNG GAZING UP UP INTO THE MOON AND STARS HAHAHA TRULY I DO HAHA...JUST RELAXING MY MIND AND BECAUSE I LOVE THAT STYLE OF SPEAK SINGING ALL MY FAMILY SAYS I SING/SOUND LIKE HER BLUSHHHH HAHA AS I HAVE A SORT OF SOFT SMOKEY BLUES/JAZZ SPEAK SINGING VOICE HAHA.. THE SONG IS .
(MY FUNNY VALENTINE) ...BUT HAS TO BE SINGING BY (DINAH SHORE) LOTS OF SINGERS SING THIS SONG ..BUT (DINAH SHORE) IS SPEAK SINGING AS I CALL IT HAHA ...AND SINGS AND SOUNDS LIKE ME ACCORDING TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHEN THEY CATCH ME SINGING IT BLUSHHHHHH HAHA :))
It IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG ..I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THE LINK THING FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO IT ..BUT TAP IN....
(MY FUNNY VALENTINE DINAH SHORE) IN YOUTUBE BOX THING AND YOU WILL HEAR IT AND MY SORT OF SPEAK SINGING VOICE BLUSHHHH :))) BECAUSE I CANNOT SING SING ..I SPEAK SINGING INSTEAD LIKE THIS VERY BEAUTIFUL SONG :)) hahaha x x

I listened to the song a beautiful calm her words to my taste so true and funny

I once had the real situation in the film as someone entered the water after the flowers for me this was a long time ............. ..... dreamed up ........... valentine's Day this made .....http://youtu.be/nsw1MmMfReA
Siobhanni likes this.

Old 02-16-2015, 06:31 AM   #8985
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@renia58 It Is Soon PANCAKE DAY HERE....And
Hmmmmm??? .....I Think I LOVE THAT MORE THAN VALENTINE'S DAY
YUMMY YUMMY..... hahahahaha:)))
renia58 likes this.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:06 AM   #8986
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhanni View Post
@renia58 It Is Soon PANCAKE DAY HERE....And
Hmmmmm??? .....I Think I LOVE THAT MORE THAN VALENTINE'S DAY
YUMMY YUMMY..... hahahahaha:)))

are those which have thicker pancakes with maple syrup glaze? and on that day eats a large amount of pancakes? this is pancake day celebrates?
Siobhanni likes this.

Old 02-28-2015, 07:25 PM   #8987
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,395.84
Savings: 52.80
not feeling well anything.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2015, 04:20 AM   #8988
Tasunke Wakan Okalakiciye

Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,479.12
This must be tha food channel !!! hehe !!!

OK....put the froglegs down.You are surrounded.
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
Harland Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2015, 04:54 AM   #8989
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
75 years ago, on March 5, 1940, Stalin signed a contract with the killing of Polish citizens taken prisoner after the Soviet invasion of Poland, killing 22,000 of thousands of Polish officers and prisoners of war, shot in the back of the head, one of them was my GRANDFATHER

GLORY TO OF MEMORY

https://youtu.be/1HBvuqBGi8g

Last edited by renia58; 03-20-2015 at 03:59 PM..
Old 03-05-2015, 06:03 AM   #8990

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,296.41
No hope left. Consider yourself lucky when you got at least one person that's close to you, left in life! Since I don't have that anymore since years. Losing your only child is one of the worst things that can happen too. Just because the adult child decides to only listen to same agers while parents and grandparents are worth nothing and their experience.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2015, 05:51 AM   #8991
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
I have (combat) mission to bake a cake for a child (2 years) and he likes animals, and I have to bake a cake --- "cow"

Siobhanni likes this.

Old 03-08-2015, 04:30 AM   #8992
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
Harland Jones and Siobhanni like this.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:52 AM   #8993
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
Northern lights over Polish. Such a view was not more than ten years
I saw a beautiful play of light!
Spiritflight likes this.

Old 03-18-2015, 05:04 PM   #8994
It is useless to resist.

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
anything

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 03-19-2015, 02:03 AM   #8995

Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
SOMETHING !!!
Old 03-19-2015, 12:59 PM   #8996
It is useless to resist.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:21 PM   #8997
It is useless to resist.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:24 PM   #8998
It is useless to resist.

Old 03-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #8999

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,296.41
Mock mock mock a grrrrrrman woman mocked me for having the guts to complain about hardship in life. I think I should begin to lie to satisfy other peoples desire for perfect serenity on earth. I deleted my blog which I had for many years because of one "mocking bird" too much. Oh and of course never forget, I am not likeable because I dare to talk about trauma in life. I also am a believer, that I am the only person of all the people on this planet who has such problems according to this grrrrrrman woman's comment on my random entries in the blog about hardship in life. And I hope I can die of my illness without ever mentioning it, so this grrrrman guy will be happy as he said, his grandma dies of it and never ever complaint about being ill. Fine, great people, awesome people wow! I was asked what am I aiming at, writing a blog, well, I am not aiming at anything, I wrote for the sake of writing whatever came to mind and I wanted to write for the sake of fun of writing.
Harland Jones likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2015, 10:00 PM   #9000

NDNSOLDIERBOY, you outdid yourself with

50 Shades of AYE, goot stuff !!! hehe !!!
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
Sponsored Links