Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3757Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat post anything post anything

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2015, 05:13 PM   #9161
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 97,069.47
Savings: 52.80
The Labor Day weekend powwow is in danger of being cancelled due to the bad air quality from the forest fires burning in WA state.
windanncer and Harland Jones like this.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2015, 12:54 PM   #9162
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,330.52
Savings: 0.00
anything , i order pizza for supper now i'm waiting on the supplier

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity

Last edited by renia58; 09-05-2015 at 12:57 PM..
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2015, 01:10 AM   #9163
Tasunke Wakan Okalakiciye

Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,479.12
So sad to hear about this NDNSOLDIERBOY.WE WILL ALL BE PRAYING FOR ALL YOUR NATION !!! May God Bless !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
The Labor Day weekend powwow is in danger of being cancelled due to the bad air quality from the forest fires burning in WA state.
Harland Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2015, 03:03 PM   #9164
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
Post Anything

You have to read this to believe this: (Please comment)

Sarah Palin claimed today that Native Americans should leave America and go back to their homeland 'Nativia'.
In an interview with Fox News this morning, the former Alaskan governor was asked about her support of Donald Trump and his controversial views on immigration.
"I love immigrants," she told Fox and Friends host Steve Doocey, "But like Donald Trump, I just think"Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native-Americans - they're changing up the cultural mix in the United States away from what it used to be in the days of our Founding Fathers.
"I think we should go to some of these groups and just ask politely - would you mind going home? Would you mind giving us our country back?"
"Sarah you know I love you," Doocey interjected, "And I think that's a great idea with regards to Mexicans. But where are the Native Americans supposed to go? They don't really have a place to go back to do they?"
"Well I think they should go back to Nativia or wherever they came from," Palin replied -- as the show's co-hosts sat in stunned silence.
"The liberal media treats Native Americans like they're gods. As if they just have some sort of automatic right to be in this country. But I say if they can't learn to get off those horses and start speaking American - then they should be sent home too."
Native Americans are descended from the first inhabitants of the North American continent. They have no cultural or familial ties to other parts of the world.
Sarah Palin was the Republican Party's nominee for Vice-President in 2008. She served as the Alaskan governor from 2006 to 2009.

This woman obviously has a single digit IQ and needs to be put in an institution for the profoundly mentally retarded. How she ever became
governor of Alaska I don't know. Maybe it was the other retards that voted for her.

Last edited by alamosaurus; 09-08-2015 at 03:11 PM..
alamosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2015, 04:21 AM   #9165

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,189.14
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamosaurus View Post
You have to read this to believe this: (Please comment)

Sarah Palin claimed today that Native Americans should leave America and go back to their homeland 'Nativia'.
In an interview with Fox News this morning, the former Alaskan governor was asked about her support of Donald Trump and his controversial views on immigration.
"I love immigrants," she told Fox and Friends host Steve Doocey, "But like Donald Trump, I just think"Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native-Americans - they're changing up the cultural mix in the United States away from what it used to be in the days of our Founding Fathers.
"I think we should go to some of these groups and just ask politely - would you mind going home? Would you mind giving us our country back?"
"Sarah you know I love you," Doocey interjected, "And I think that's a great idea with regards to Mexicans. But where are the Native Americans supposed to go? They don't really have a place to go back to do they?"
"Well I think they should go back to Nativia or wherever they came from," Palin replied -- as the show's co-hosts sat in stunned silence.
"The liberal media treats Native Americans like they're gods. As if they just have some sort of automatic right to be in this country. But I say if they can't learn to get off those horses and start speaking American - then they should be sent home too."
Native Americans are descended from the first inhabitants of the North American continent. They have no cultural or familial ties to other parts of the world.
Sarah Palin was the Republican Party's nominee for Vice-President in 2008. She served as the Alaskan governor from 2006 to 2009.

This woman obviously has a single digit IQ and needs to be put in an institution for the profoundly mentally retarded. How she ever became
governor of Alaska I don't know. Maybe it was the other retards that voted for her.
She didn't mean it serious, did she???? Nativia probably's a state on planet Narnia. Can't have been serious, can it? OMG!
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2015, 10:16 AM   #9166
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,347.52
See Amigo's thread on the origin of that article. It came from a website that is similar to "The Onion" - a satire news site.
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2015, 01:05 PM   #9167
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute

11 September 2001

Last edited by renia58; 09-11-2015 at 01:10 PM..
Old 09-12-2015, 05:58 PM   #9168
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harland Jones View Post
So sad to hear about this NDNSOLDIERBOY.WE WILL ALL BE PRAYING FOR ALL YOUR NATION !!! May God Bless !!!

The powwow did go on...but my Family had to deal with two deaths in the Family this past week.

Semper Fi...
windanncer and renia58 like this.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 09-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #9169
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,347.52
Watching Manito Ahbee live Anything!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2015, 02:33 AM   #9170
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
a tribute to my family
I have not forgotten

On 17 September 1939, early in the morning, the Soviet Union invaded Poland

Old 09-25-2015, 11:30 AM   #9171
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
anything : stress
- Please sit, I too am afraid - said one of the clients masked man who tried to rob the bank did not know what to do they say bank workers, who refused to release him money. The thief fled without the loot, police looking for him.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:20 AM   #9172

deserted
Old 09-26-2015, 11:48 AM   #9173
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Next powwow is: Clearwater Casino Powwow. Lewiston, Idaho 15, 16, 17, October 2015. Host drum: Stoney Park.
windanncer likes this.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:38 PM   #9174
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

anything
windanncer likes this.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:39 PM   #9175
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Hump day today.
windanncer likes this.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:39 PM   #9176
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Not much going on.
windanncer likes this.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:40 PM   #9177
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

The weather is nice but getting cooler now.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:41 PM   #9178
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Waiting for the powwow in Idaho. Waiting for the Overkill concert and also Soulfly concert and Vital Remains concert in October.
windanncer likes this.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:42 PM   #9179
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

And maybe the Scorpions concert on the west coast of my state. 9 October.
windanncer and renia58 like this.

Old 09-30-2015, 03:27 AM   #9180

Perhaps it's because if I'd had the financial chance to travel one more time and participate (as spectator) in one more Powwow irl, I'd probably won't leave again and therefore I just keep having enough for rent and daily needs payments.
Sponsored Links