Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat PowWows.com Addict Contest--Again! PowWows.com Addict Contest--Again!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 09:45 AM   #21
*~*~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 371.64
Savings: 1.00
While I'm thinking about it, I meant to show this to ya and since you are in here....

It's Post Oak Falls. This was taken at the beginning of May so it could be dried up by now.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:46 AM   #22
a.k.a Numunu1971

Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ok24stacey
It's not a t-shirt, it's the choice of 2 items from the Cafepress shop!
Oh...even better... 2 items??? Cool...I wonder if they have t-shirts at that Cafepress shop....
Old 06-21-2006, 09:49 AM   #23
*~*~*

ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Paul, can we get an update on who is in the lead? I completely lost track when we ran over onto the 2nd page.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:50 AM   #24
a.k.a Numunu1971

Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
I think that would be me...
Old 06-21-2006, 09:51 AM   #25
a.k.a Numunu1971

Quote:
While I'm thinking about it, I meant to show this to ya and since you are in here....

It's Post Oak Falls. This was taken at the beginning of May so it could be dried up by now.
Thats a great picture...
Thanks...makes me feel at home....
Old 06-21-2006, 09:54 AM   #26
a.k.a Numunu1971

So, whats happening on the other threads i wonder???
Old 06-21-2006, 09:55 AM   #27
*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numunu1971
Thats a great picture...
Thanks...makes me feel at home....
I climbed down to the bottom to get that shot. If it would have been warmer that day, I would have jumped in. The water is always so clear.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #28
*~*~*

Quote:
So, whats happening on the other threads i wonder???
Why don't you go find out while I sit in here and post some more? LOL
Old 06-21-2006, 09:58 AM   #29
a.k.a Numunu1971

My favorite area out there is Sunset, at the back of the refuge. Unforunately, some of the best places out there were taken by Ft. Sill, for their use....like artillery practice.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:00 AM   #30
a.k.a Numunu1971

Quote:
Why don't you go find out while I sit in here and post some more? LOL
Uh,,, yeah....sure....
See? You ain't right! I'm going to start a petition to have your posting privileges suspended for 1 week....LOL...
Old 06-21-2006, 10:07 AM   #31
*~*~*

Quote:
My favorite area out there is Sunset, at the back of the refuge. Unforunately, some of the best places out there were taken by Ft. Sill, for their use....like artillery practice.
Which you can hearing going off right in the middle of all the peace and quiet out there. errrrrr.....
Old 06-21-2006, 10:10 AM   #32
*~*~*

Quote:
Uh,,, yeah....sure....
See? You ain't right! I'm going to start a petition to have your posting privileges suspended for 1 week....LOL...
Lookie here....I did a talley and officially I have 22 posts and you have 6. Quit now while you still have your dignity. Plus, it would be mean to pick on me with a nasty ole petition right now. I'm still fairly new, ya know.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:12 AM   #33
a.k.a Numunu1971

So, did you ever find any caves out there. We used to go cave hunting. We found some back behind Sunset a good ways, about a 2 hour hike from the parking lot.
Also, on the way out of the refuge heading towards Cache, there is a cave that you have to climb up to, that is kinda cool.....
Old 06-21-2006, 10:15 AM   #34
a.k.a Numunu1971

Quote:
Lookie here....I did a talley and officially I have 22 posts and you have 6. Quit now while you still have your dignity. Plus, it would be mean to pick on me with a nasty ole petition right now. I'm still fairly new, ya know.
You have 22 posts on this thread already?...Oh, and by the way, my dignity is above reproach...LOL...And since you have like over 50 posts now, you are no longer a newbie...you have graduated to amateur kiddie....LOL
Old 06-21-2006, 10:19 AM   #35
*~*~*

Quote:
So, did you ever find any caves out there. We used to go cave hunting. We found some back behind Sunset a good ways, about a 2 hour hike from the parking lot.
Also, on the way out of the refuge heading towards Cache, there is a cave that you have to climb up to, that is kinda cool.....
I have a good idea of where some caves are but I haven't gotten up to them yet. On the last hike we started climbing but my Husband lost his footing about half way up. There were 3 of us and we were spread out with him in the middle and me bringing up the end. I looked up and saw him sliding down towards me with one of those horrible "I'm gonna die" looks on his face. I braced myself on a rock and stopped him but he was done. LOL It was one of those times when I wasn't scared and knew it would be okay but couldn't convince him. Do you think it's safe to go alone? I've been thinking lately that I might try to go by myself but I'm still not sure. I'd hate for that to be the time I find myself hurt.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #36
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
lol i know maybe we shouldopen up a coffe shop for unemployed pw.com addicts!!!!
Quote:
I'm posting at work right now, too. Once they fire me and I am jobless, I'll have more time to play on the message boards.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #37
*~*~*

Quote:
You have 22 posts on this thread already?...Oh, and by the way, my dignity is above reproach...LOL...And since you have like over 50 posts now, you are no longer a newbie...you have graduated to amateur kiddie....LOL
dang....I guess my bluff wasn't quite effective.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:22 AM   #38
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
today my daughter Oyate turned fourteen, i cannot belive it. life is good got my neice placed with me and she is doing well. my son is fiesty as any tow year old would be. the only thing i am missing is that i am bored i need a good crush to take up the space in my head.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #39
a.k.a Numunu1971

Well, I wouldn't go it alone. I used to when I was younger, but I have heard too many horror stories. I used to go out there and run those hiking trails...the small ones. Slipping and sliding..you know what I mean. All it would take is one twisted ankle or a broken leg and you could be in some dire straits. Of course, we have cell phones nowadays....but what if you were knocked out? .... I don't know...Seems risky to me....
Old 06-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #40
*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen
lol i know maybe we shouldopen up a coffe shop for unemployed pw.com addicts!!!!
Or a lemonade stand?? That would take less time than a coffee shop.