Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree146Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prayer Circle... Prayer Circle...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2003, 12:16 PM   #41
Champion Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Oh Creator, great holy one, please have mercy on all the people that have had prayer requested for them. Send down a healing for each one of them and bring peace to their respective families. We pray that they may live to see another day, and if not, that they will find their way to the source of all life where they might find peace & abundance forever more. Amen

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas
Lady Di is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2003, 01:10 PM   #42
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Those of you that know the words of prayer I ask that you keep a few friends of mine in your thoughts. I have a friend that is having severe problems with his kidneys, another fighting cancer, two with heavy hearts, two with physical issues, and one recovering from a light stroke. Thank you.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:02 PM   #43
comchocldy

Prayer

:Angel2 Mato you will be blessed in so many ways for starting this thread. As we sow into others lives our Creator meets our needs, what greater gift than to stand in the gap for another.

I stand in agreement with all the prayer request, and know that the God of all Comfort will minister to each and every family that ask for His help. His grace and mercy endure for ever, May His Holy Spirit bring our sisters and brothers need to our remembrance.

God bless to all my PW.com family

comchocldy
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2003, 11:06 PM   #44
Teen Dancer

MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
I am asking you all to please keep a little gir lthat goes to my church in your prayers. She is 4 years old and the most adorable thing in the world, but she has epilepsy and almost died last week. Please remember her and prayer for her to be well. THANKS!!
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
--Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
MarthaFlysWithEagles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2003, 03:08 AM   #45
Pow Wow Visitor

OLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

WHAT A GREAT IDEA MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL!!!!
OLDSCHOOL78 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2003, 03:58 AM   #46
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
This morning a friend of mine and her grandson were killed in an auto accident. Please say some prayers for comfort for the family, especially the mother and siblings of the grandson.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:35 AM   #47
Champion Dancer

Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
oh blackbear, i am so sorry to hear that. i will keep this family, as well as you, in my prayers. may you all find peace & comfort in knowing that they are with the creator now. i know, personally, how very hard it is to lose a loved one and my sympathy is with you.

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas
Lady Di is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2003, 01:57 PM   #48
Pow Wow Visitor

tsali tsequana is an unknown quantity at this point
otasalanvlvi....everyone in my heart now and especially when greeting the day....
Old 07-02-2003, 02:10 PM   #49
Teen Dancer

Bad Hollow has a reputation beyond repute
Bad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond repute
Hau. To this thread....you have done good, Mato Winya.

Hechetu
Old 07-03-2003, 08:06 PM   #50
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Black bear, I am so sorry to hear this.

I will def keep them in my prayers.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers for my sister and her family....they are making it thru this trying time, still facing more and more challenges as her mother in law was such a pack rat and was involved in such much in the community - there is still so much to learn of her, even after her death...not a bad thing.
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2003, 12:29 AM   #51
Pow Wow Visitor

mourningdove is an unknown quantity at this point
Prayers

My prayers rise with sacred smoke for these families.......
mourningdove is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2003, 01:25 PM   #52
cool...calm...collected

bushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
bushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
i believe...

strongly in the power of prayer and it's ability to heal, help, strengthen, guide, understand, etc...

i also want to pray for everyone who's traveling or has family traveling cause you know a lot of events occur in the summertime from powwows to ceremonies. i hope everyone has safe travels to & from their destinations and their stuff travels safe as well!

good luck on the road - be safe and most importantly have fun and enjoy... my prayers go out to the pw.com fam.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:34 PM   #53
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
I ask that those of you that know the words of prayer keep me and mine in your thoughts. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:42 PM   #54
Teen Dancer

Bad Hollow has a reputation beyond repute
Bad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond reputeBad Hollow has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter, When we have lodge this Sat. I will have a prayer request for you.

TATANKA
Old 07-15-2003, 01:48 AM   #55
Gotz ta be me!

I don't have to have surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D

I have a long road ahead but atleast I don't have to worry about being cut on. Those of you that prayed. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:19 AM   #56
Pow Wow Visitor

OLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond reputeOLDSCHOOL78 has a reputation beyond repute
PLEASE KEEP MY NEPHEW IN PRAYERS HE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON A GREAT DANCER BUT IS HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW HE IS ONLY 19 PLEASE LET HIM FEEL OUR PRAYERS.....
Old 07-15-2003, 02:21 AM   #57
Pow Wow Visitor

THANK - YOU
Old 07-15-2003, 03:23 PM   #58
StrongWillowsSister

WolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond repute
Mouse Corral

Cherokee NC Mary Ruth (Mouse) Corral passed Thursday July 10th.
Penland & Sons Funeral Home are assisting the family
Ruth & James Hester annouced that a memorial service for Mary Ruth (Mouse) Corral will be this sat July 19th at 3:00 pm at Holston Vally Christian Church 980 Bristol Caverns Highway Bristol Tn

There is a memorial fund an remeberance addy please send ?? an I will see that you are sent the imformation.

Pray for her family an her safe journey .
She was a special lady one with the heart of the birds she kept safe .

Thank you !:Angel2 :Angel2 :Cry :Cry

This is a good thread thank you for making it for all.
WolfTears is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2003, 04:20 PM   #59
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Please keep me and my son in your prayers. I have just been diagnosed with walking pneumonia...have missed several pow-wows and work...my son has acute broncitis...he is still able to function with his meds....mine has grabbed my and thrown me aback..

Pray that I will be back real soon..I am miserable!!! :Cry
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2003, 09:09 AM   #60
NDNBUNZ

Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin

I got your meds , girl. I'll be sure to send some positive vibes your way. Give that lil man a hug for me. Ummm you can try to hug yourself for me but people might think you are weird.