Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree254Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prayer Circle... Prayer Circle...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2005, 04:09 AM   #821
Tosa Nakaai

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
69_Danny_69 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 30.00
Savings: 0.00
This great news!!!! The great spirit and creater of all things be praised!!!!! Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHEY!!!!!
69_Danny_69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2005, 08:55 AM   #822
Queen Bead

beadtasia has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
Please remember me in your prayers. Everything that I believe in tells me that I need to make big changes in my life which probably at the very least means a separation. Also everything I believe in tells me to stay no matter what. It's a very confusing time.

Merry Christmas to all and God bless........
beadtasia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2005, 09:36 AM   #823
BELIEVER

suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beadtasia
Please remember me in your prayers. Everything that I believe in tells me that I need to make big changes in my life which probably at the very least means a separation. Also everything I believe in tells me to stay no matter what. It's a very confusing time.

If you seek guidance from our Creator, he will help you through this.

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2005, 09:39 AM   #824
BELIEVER

suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
OH WOW! Pregnant! U go gurl! lol... got all your emails.. love receiving them! I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! Big HUGZ!
Haven't seen you around PW - glad to see you are okay! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas gal!!!!

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2005, 10:16 AM   #825
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by beadtasia

Just keep your faith in God - he will lead you thru it all.... change is not always bad - it may be scary... but thru these movements, we grow.

Blessings to you.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2005, 11:00 PM   #826
Tiny Tot Dancer

wolfwind is just really nice
Mato,
This is a wonderful idea you have offered. Many people can benefit from prayers and well wishes. To all those members of Powwows.com who are in need of prayers and help, may the Creator share his mercy and healing with you all. Aho!
wolfwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2005, 08:07 AM   #827
Tosa Nakaai

69_Danny_69 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 30.00
Prayers For Both My Friend and Son PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers For My Son PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends and Loved Ones,
Many of you that have said prayers for Oliver Tah-ma-ku-pah (Mountain Lion) Jones, and he thanks you!!! Please continue to pray for this flute making legend. I learned tonight that he had open-heart surgery. He says he can feel your prayers working and thanks you and ask you to please continue praying!
Also I ask you tonight to say prayers for my son who had surgery today. They cannot get his pain regulated and is in so much pain morphine is not helping. Please say prayers for my son John "Son of A Crazy Man" Meazell
Sincerely
Danny Tosa Nakaai Meazell
69_Danny_69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2005, 12:58 PM   #828
Queen Bead

Many thanks to those of you that have been keeping me in your prayers. It is greatly needed!

Have a Wonderful and blessed Christmas
Becky
Old 12-28-2005, 11:12 PM   #829
Guides fly with me

Crowspirit has a spectacular aura about
Friend in need...

I have a friend..very close friend..who's house caught fire a few weeks ago..He is 55 and his mother is in her 70's. Well, they both went to a burn trama unit and only suffered smoke inhalation. His mother is doing better and has been moved to a step-down unit. My friend was also sent there too. I was just informed that he is having great difficulties breathing. They have moved him back up to the burn trama unit. He has gotten an infection and they had to insert a breathing tube. His doctors have said that they feel he should (by now) be trying to take the tube out and trying to heal ..but he is not. He is getting worse. they are in need of some really strong prayers. I have prayed and prayed. My friend is very close to my family and we are beside ourselves. I have spoken to our Creator and asked him for them both to have strength and for them to have peace. I know our Creator is watching over them as well as their guides. I only hope that if his physical body can not heal itself, I pray that he gives him peace.

Peace be to all of those who suffer.

An open mind is the pathway to the spirit.
Crowspirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2005, 11:46 PM   #830
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowspirit
I have a friend..very close friend..who's house caught fire a few weeks ago..He is 55 and his mother is in her 70's. Well, they both went to a burn trama unit and only suffered smoke inhalation. His mother is doing better and has been moved to a step-down unit. My friend was also sent there too. I was just informed that he is having great difficulties breathing. They have moved him back up to the burn trama unit. He has gotten an infection and they had to insert a breathing tube. His doctors have said that they feel he should (by now) be trying to take the tube out and trying to heal ..but he is not. He is getting worse. they are in need of some really strong prayers. I have prayed and prayed. My friend is very close to my family and we are beside ourselves. I have spoken to our Creator and asked him for them both to have strength and for them to have peace. I know our Creator is watching over them as well as their guides. I only hope that if his physical body can not heal itself, I pray that he gives him peace.

Peace be to all of those who suffer.
Prayers are being sent for your family...

I will keep all of you in my prayers...

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 12-29-2005, 01:35 AM   #831
Tiny Tot Dancer

I am so sorry to hear that your friend and his mother have lost their home to fire. With the help of my guides and the Creator, I have sent some healing energy to your friend and his mother. I hope this will make them both stronger in health and in will so they can get better. I will pray for them also. Hope this helps.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:51 AM   #832
Queen Bead

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends and family. Sometimes we may not understand why things happen the way they do, but there is a purpose.
Remain strong my friend,
Becky
Old 01-02-2006, 11:28 PM   #833
Arena Director

A few prayers requests tonight...

First - I want to thank all of you who take the time to pray...it does matter. Blessings to the people of this board..

My nephew Ben is undergoing surgery tomorrow - please keep him in your prayers.

My aunt Dora will be getting back test results from being in the hospital - I pray that she and the family recieve good news.

The community of Holliser - there was an accident there last night and two of our young ones got taken - please keep these families in your prayers.

I also ask for prayer for all the families that have entered the New Year with a heavy heart... prayers work and can uplift - if your brother or sister is down - lend a smile and a prayer - it will go a long way.

Blessings to you all...

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-04-2006, 02:15 AM   #834
Arena Director

Just got a prayer request in for the Northern Cheyenne Reservation...

Herman Bearscomeout is having a heart procedure performed this Thursday - I know of this family thru the Christmas Stocking project coordinated by my friend Jeannie in VA. Please say a prayer for the Bearscomeout family from the Northern Cheyenne..

Thank you.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-04-2006, 08:44 AM   #835
Queen Bead

Your family is in my prayers, Smokin' Ace, as well as "Herman Bearscomeout" and his family through this tring time and the long road to recovery.
Hopes that this new year brings peace, love and joy to everyone.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #836
Bear-y overprotective

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant future
Sorry, I have not been around much lately. I'm still suffering from the after effects of having to be intubated over the weekend. I'm keeping you all in my prayers and hope that we all have a better year. I'll get back on a regular basis soon and finish lil wolf's siggy soon.
Dakota Wica'hpi Ina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2006, 08:46 PM   #837
Queen Bead

Talking

Intubated! What's up?
You are in my prayers, hope all is well.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:44 PM   #838
Tiny Tot Dancer

Prayers for all my friends at Powwows.com!
Old 01-18-2006, 12:19 AM   #839
Arena Director

Thank you all for your prayers..

My nephew came thru the surgery most excellent - my aunt Dora is back at home, but she did recieve notice that she does have pancreatic cancer. She is awaiting news of when chemo can begin... her spirits are still very good, which is awesome. Thank you all for your prayers.

Rev. Ted Campbell went home last Friday night - I had visited him in hospital a week before, and he was so in pain. His precious precious wife stayed by his side. Please keep her in your prayers. They were such a romantic, lovely couple. He will be sooo missed.

Also, continue, please to keep the folks in Hollister in your prayers. The two boys that got killed on New Year's day... I know that this is just really hard.... anytime we lose one of ours, at such a young age - it is just really really hard. I wasn't able to attend any of their services... but I was told of the massive outpouring .... my heart is just broken over it still. Our babies...

And Mr. Pete - I guess you never quite realize how much a person touched someone's life until they are gone... I have seen such a great sense of support for the family of Spotted Turtle. I only got to know him a little - and he left quite an impact on me - he just had the cutest smile.... like yeah, life - come on. Rev. Campbell had that same glimmer in his eyes... their eyes spoke when no words were needed.

These prayers mean so much. I went into ceremony on Friday night - the prayers - they are heard. Blessings to all that read these words.... Know that you are loved....

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-21-2006, 09:11 PM   #840
Straight Dancer

White Eagle is a name known to all
Credits: 1,121.54
Sorry to heard that....

I'll praying hard for you, hope it's help.