Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree254Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prayer Circle... Prayer Circle...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2006, 02:39 AM   #841
Tosa Nakaai

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
69_Danny_69 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 30.00
Savings: 0.00
Prayers

Friends and Loved Ones
I have a very good online friend from Queensland I have known a long time and he was 1500 miles from home working and got sick and found out he has a brain tumor! This stabs me right in the heart with fear for him. I watched the closest person to me in the world, my Mom die from a brain tumor. I beg and beseech each and every one of you to pray for my friend! He is a very dear kindhearted person. He is known online as Ice or Ice Lord.
Thank You Very Much!!!!
Tosa Nakaai
69_Danny_69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2006, 03:47 AM   #842
Bear-y overprotective

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Danny 69, you have what ever prayers I can give.
I would like to ask for prayers for a 5 year old boy who was hit by a car when he went into the street after a ball. He has a fractured skull, shattered cheekbone, broken jaw, broken ribs, and compound fracture of the arm. He also has bruised lungs and heart, a concussion, and they had to remove his spleen. He has had 2 surgeries so far, 1 was to control bleeding in the brain. The mother is a single mother and is beside herself. She can't sleep or eat since this happened Tuesday afternoon. Please pray for them both.
Dakota Wica'hpi Ina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2006, 10:56 AM   #843
Pow Wow Visitor

Weechaa has a spectacular aura about
Aho. My first post.....
Weechaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2006, 10:58 AM   #844
Tosa Nakaai

69_Danny_69 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 30.00
Dakota

Dakota,
He has my prayers. Poor kid. We lost a young boy here. He and his family lived on Lake Palestine, which is a huge lake. He found a small flat bottom boat someone had left setting on the bank and took it out in the lake alone and fell out and drowned. He was only 9 and just wanted to go fishing. It took them three days to find the body. As you can imagine the family is devastated!. Please remember them in your prayers.And Thank You For remembering Ice Lord in your prayers too!
Thank You!!!!
Danny Tosa Nakaai
69_Danny_69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2006, 09:28 AM   #845
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69_Danny_69
Dakota,
He has my prayers. Poor kid. We lost a young boy here. He and his family lived on Lake Palestine, which is a huge lake. He found a small flat bottom boat someone had left setting on the bank and took it out in the lake alone and fell out and drowned. He was only 9 and just wanted to go fishing. It took them three days to find the body. As you can imagine the family is devastated!. Please remember them in your prayers.And Thank You For remembering Ice Lord in your prayers too!
Thank You!!!!
Danny Tosa Nakaai
I will keep the young boy in my prayers, as I will the others that have been mentioned...

Thank you for posting - and keep the faith!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2006, 08:47 PM   #846
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
Danny 69, you have what ever prayers I can give.
I would like to ask for prayers for a 5 year old boy who was hit by a car when he went into the street after a ball. He has a fractured skull, shattered cheekbone, broken jaw, broken ribs, and compound fracture of the arm. He also has bruised lungs and heart, a concussion, and they had to remove his spleen. He has had 2 surgeries so far, 1 was to control bleeding in the brain. The mother is a single mother and is beside herself. She can't sleep or eat since this happened Tuesday afternoon. Please pray for them both.
Prayers went up for this lil' guy!
Old 02-08-2006, 04:15 AM   #847
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
One of my elders was driving along a mountain canyon highway in the Washington Cascades near her hometown about a month or so ago. Some kids in an oncoming car were swerving around and forced her off the road, her foot slipped off the brake and she hit gravel and crashed into the trees and brush. She is in her early-mid 70's, living in tribal housing on a tiny, mountain rez. Currently she has an aide living with her while she recovers. Last I chatted with her, she still has alot of pain and cannot raise her arms above shoulder level. In her same family, a 10 year old boy was bouncing on a bed, fell off and hit his head. The boy had seizures off and on for several weeks after that. It has been a year, the seizures have been gone for several months but the boy is still on antiseizure meds and the family doc says he will probably have to be on them for life.

This is in a tribe with less than 200 members, which has been in political turmoil for several generations. Recently, one of the two dominant family groups wrested control from their opponent family in a council election. There is much bitterness between the factions and I would not be surprised if a family abused powerful medicine practices to harm the other. Regardless of one's traditions, there is only one Creator and He has only one perfect will. May His will be done to bring closure to this situation as well as healing for the elder and her grandson.
Wakalapi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 10:14 AM   #848
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakalapi
One of my elders was driving along a mountain canyon highway in the Washington Cascades near her hometown about a month or so ago. Some kids in an oncoming car were swerving around and forced her off the road, her foot slipped off the brake and she hit gravel and crashed into the trees and brush. She is in her early-mid 70's, living in tribal housing on a tiny, mountain rez. Currently she has an aide living with her while she recovers. Last I chatted with her, she still has alot of pain and cannot raise her arms above shoulder level. In her same family, a 10 year old boy was bouncing on a bed, fell off and hit his head. The boy had seizures off and on for several weeks after that. It has been a year, the seizures have been gone for several months but the boy is still on antiseizure meds and the family doc says he will probably have to be on them for life.

This is in a tribe with less than 200 members, which has been in political turmoil for several generations. Recently, one of the two dominant family groups wrested control from their opponent family in a council election. There is much bitterness between the factions and I would not be surprised if a family abused powerful medicine practices to harm the other. Regardless of one's traditions, there is only one Creator and He has only one perfect will. May His will be done to bring closure to this situation as well as healing for the elder and her grandson.
Amen - I will pray for this group of people - it is so sad when people misuse their power... but unfortunately - it does happen.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #849
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
we have had a alot of deaths on our reserve this month, one being an uncle of mine. I dont know if its like this everyelse in Indian country but it where I come from death happens in threes, and then nothing for awhile but always in threes. Anyway, My prayers to all the families that have lost a loved

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2006, 02:17 PM   #850
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,395.84
Savings: 52.80
Unhappy 3 will leave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
we have had a alot of deaths on our reserve this month, one being an uncle of mine. I dont know if its like this everyelse in Indian country but it where I come from death happens in threes, and then nothing for awhile but always in threes. Anyway, My prayers to all the families that have lost a loved
Death happens in threes on my Rez in WA state as well. Same exact thing like your home. No deaths for awhile, then it starts up. I don't know why its like that, but it happens for a reason. My prayers to you and your family for your loss.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2006, 10:49 PM   #851
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
My prayers to everyone on this thread, Were in need of your prayers My cousin's son Don who just turned 17 was in a car accident. he & a a group of friends were coming home from a hunting trip and a drunk driver hit his car dead on, well now Don is in the Hospital in intensive care, His spine was almost severed
between the 7th and 8th vertebra.They are going to take a bone from his hip and fuse it to the shatterd spine and put him in a body cast.Then he will be in a halo, so far he cannot feel anything from his chest down he may never walk again, He doesn't know it but the other young man in the other vehicle was killed. He will be told later. He is so young it makes me cry!!
Thank you

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2006, 03:38 PM   #852
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,395.84
Savings: 52.80
I hope he is going to be okay Ginger...my prayers to you and your family.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2006, 04:32 PM   #853
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger
My prayers to everyone on this thread, Were in need of your prayers My cousin's son Don who just turned 17 was in a car accident. he & a a group of friends were coming home from a hunting trip and a drunk driver hit his car dead on, well now Don is in the Hospital in intensive care, His spine was almost severed
between the 7th and 8th vertebra.They are going to take a bone from his hip and fuse it to the shatterd spine and put him in a body cast.Then he will be in a halo, so far he cannot feel anything from his chest down he may never walk again, He doesn't know it but the other young man in the other vehicle was killed. He will be told later. He is so young it makes me cry!!
Thank you
Prayers to you and your family Ginger

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2006, 11:10 PM   #854
Bear-y overprotective

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant future
Update

Thought I'd let you all know about the little guy...
He's had his cheeckbone replaced in a surgery and is now out of the coma, but is not very responsive to his environment. They are going to start testing for brain damage soon. The bones are healing but the mind is unknown. His mom is going back to work or there won't be a home to return to. We're going to hold a fundraiser for them soon. I'm praying all.
Dakota Wica'hpi Ina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2006, 04:29 AM   #855
Straight Dancer

White Eagle is a name known to all
Credits: 1,121.54
Oh, no.

That's terrible..... I'll praying for you and your family hard.

I hate drunk driver.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:37 PM   #856
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
I don't know how much I'm supposed to say about this, but keep Mato in your prayers. She had a big surgery this week. She's doing ok but there's more to it and she needs your prayers. thank you.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:10 AM   #857
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
I will do that! Thanks for letting us know. I hope and pray she has a speedy and healthy recovery.
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2006, 08:16 AM   #858
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
Please pray for my Mom's strength and recovery. My mom had a stroke yesterday. She cannot use her right arm or swallow, slurred speech. She is very sick. Please pray for me to have the strength to deal with this difficult situation. Thank you
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2006, 09:56 AM   #859
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
My prayers to everyfriend on here. to you and your mommy, to mato, to all the people i close my eyes breath deeply and send out my prayer so that Migizi may carry with him giving it strength.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Bear
Please pray for my Mom's strength and recovery. My mom had a stroke yesterday. She cannot use her right arm or swallow, slurred speech. She is very sick. Please pray for me to have the strength to deal with this difficult situation. Thank you
Old 03-23-2006, 03:45 PM   #860
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Everyone!
I am asking for your prayer's and support. I am going to the hospital on 3/27/06 (This comming Monday) for some heart tests. I told my husband if I don't make it to PM someone here at Powwows.com to spread the word (Just in case). I want to let you all know that I've had fun and how nice you all are. I'll be thinking of you!