Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree254Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prayer Circle... Prayer Circle...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2006, 01:07 AM   #881
Gotz ta be me!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Those of you that know the words of prayer please pray for my cousin. She's a wonderful woman that's been diagnosed with terminal cancer and she's not doing too well. She's like an aunt to me and it hurts to think of losing her. She reminds me so much of my mom...

She has light skin and her lips are a pretty shade of purple. When we talked a while back, she said that the other kids use to pick on her and that she thought the color of her lips were ugly. I told her that I thought they were beautiful! She is such an awesome person. I wanted to talk to her but her brother said that she's no longer talking. That the cancer and the medicines are killing her....

Those of you that know the words of prayer, please pray for her and my family... and pray for me. The Almighty knows what I need. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:54 PM   #882
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Praying for her SO
Old 06-08-2006, 05:15 PM   #883
Raised with wolves,I wish

heavens has a spectacular aura about
Savings: 0.00
Salvador: Prayer Through Singing...

I noticed your Prayer Circle. I'm more of a "audio" person
lately, when it comes to praise, be it music or reading
bible passages. Please check out my link to christian
band : Salvador, in my signature.
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand (KJV) John 10:28
I asked the Lord to bless you As I prayed for you today,
To guide you and protect you As you go along your way..........
His love is always with you, His promises are true,
And when we give Him all our cares, You know He will see us through.
So when the road you're traveling on seems difficult at best,
Just remember I'm praying...........And God will do the rest.

http://musicdownloads.walmart.com/ca...&action=artist
heavens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2006, 02:49 AM   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Otter
Those of you that know the words of prayer please pray for my cousin. She's a wonderful woman that's been diagnosed with terminal cancer and she's not doing too well. She's like an aunt to me and it hurts to think of losing her. She reminds me so much of my mom...

She has light skin and her lips are a pretty shade of purple. When we talked a while back, she said that the other kids use to pick on her and that she thought the color of her lips were ugly. I told her that I thought they were beautiful! She is such an awesome person. I wanted to talk to her but her brother said that she's no longer talking. That the cancer and the medicines are killing her....

Those of you that know the words of prayer, please pray for her and my family... and pray for me. The Almighty knows what I need. Thanks.
Dear Singing Otter,
Hello.
So sorry to hear about your dear cousin, God Bless Her...

Here is something for her...

Prayers for use by a Sick Person

For Trust in God

O God, the source of all health: So fill my heart with faith in your love, that with calm expectancy I may make room for your power to possess me, and gracefully accept your healing; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

In Pain

Lord Jesus Christ, by your patience in suffering you hallowed earthly pain and gave us the example of obedience to your Father's will: Be near me in my time of weakness and pain; sustain me by your grace, that my strength and courage may not fail; heal me according to your will; and help me always to believe that what happens to me here is of little account if you hold me in eternal life, my Lord and my God. Amen.

For Sleep

O heavenly Father, you give your children sleep for the refreshing of soul and body: Grant me this gift, I pray; keep me in that perfect peace which you have promised to those whose minds are fixed on you; and give me such a sense of your presence, that in the hours of silence I may enjoy the blessed assurance of your love; through Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

In the Morning

This is another day, O Lord. I know not what it will bring forth, but make me ready, Lord, for whatever it may be. If I am to stand up, help me to stand bravely. If I am to sit still, help me to sit quietly. If I am to lie low, help me to do it patiently. And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly. Make these words more than words, and give me the Spirit of Jesus. Amen.

Old 06-09-2006, 01:39 PM   #885
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Heavens, I just wanted to let you know that those are great & beautiful prayer's!!! Thanks!
Old 06-09-2006, 05:27 PM   #886

Quote:
Originally Posted by little bird
Heavens, I just wanted to let you know that those are great & beautiful prayer's!!! Thanks!
Dear little bird,
Hello.
Here's the link to those very soothing and peaceful prayers.
http://www.stthomasreidsville.org/bcp/prayers_sick.htm

~heavens~

Old 06-09-2006, 05:47 PM   #887
little bird

Thanks!
Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 PM   #888
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Otter

Singing Otters cousin has passed on.

Please continue to uplift this family in prayer through this time of mourning. And continue to lift our sister SO up in prayer also. Thanks.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:00 AM   #889
little bird

I'm sorry for your loss Singing Otter!
Old 06-17-2006, 12:06 AM   #890
little bird

Unhappy Update on Dad!

My husband's sister & husband flew dad out from TX this past Sunday so he could say good bye to everyone. The doctor gave him a few months to live. He is very pale and has lost alot of weight, but his eyes were bright and filled with love! We had a nice visit and we took pictures. Thanks again everyone for your prayers & friendship! Oh...his face is healed up too from the attack!
Old 06-18-2006, 05:42 AM   #891

Dear Singing Otter,

May your beloved cousin be at rest, may God Bless Her Soul...+++.
Here is a place for ~comfort~ :,
http://prayers.viarosa.com/AllSouls_...eathDying.html

~heavens~

Old 06-22-2006, 10:05 PM   #892
Junior Dancer

chickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Say a prayer for Cougartracks, he is currently taking treatments down in Australia.
chickendad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2006, 12:51 AM   #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendad
Say a prayer for Cougartracks, he is currently taking treatments down in Australia.
Lord, please be with Cougartracks, at this great time of need
and worry.

Try this link also:
http://natamcancer.org/page12.html
God Bless You, .

Old 07-03-2006, 05:32 AM   #894
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendad
Hang in there Cougartracks...

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #895
Straight Dancer

White Eagle is a name known to all
Credits: 1,121.54
Sorry to heard that, little bird.

I'll praying for you and your dad.

And I'm sorry to heard that, chickendad and I'll praying for you and your friend too.

Last edited by White Eagle; 07-03-2006 at 02:38 PM..
White Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2006, 04:06 PM   #896
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
A prayer

my prayer goes out to all ,
Father ,I call you now Grate Spirit,to give you thanks giving and song I call to you I pray to you and ask for the life of thoses spoken here .I pray you heal all sickness from the people here ask for and asked.
open the skyes in your favor to shine up on the people.
would you cover all the people in your amizon grace and make your face to shine upon us.deliver us from our own wrong and make our paths strate.would you teach how to love in your light and also stand with your light in the darkness, in times of test would you be with us.you send your love to me that I might see and obey
please forgive me and fill us again with your love
your daughter
in the name of the one who died for my wrong .
that did no wrong Jesus
I pray
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2006, 09:36 PM   #897

Dear jennifer,
Hello.
I really like your sentiment and prayerful words, they are quite beautiful and so
touching.

~heavens~ .

Old 07-06-2006, 12:13 AM   #898
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Heavens

Thank you I need your prayers ,I trust you are a intersecor
Old 07-07-2006, 02:13 AM   #899

Smile

Hello Jennifer,
Try these links:
http://intercessorchicks.blogspot.com/
http://www.participatorystudyseries....ercessor.shtml
http://www.family.org/pastor/ministry/a0008545.cfm
http://www.igreetyou.com/Intercessor.html

Last edited by heavens; 07-07-2006 at 02:32 AM..
Old 07-07-2006, 08:45 AM   #900
were home

Thank you, Heavens
Sponsored Links