Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Preggo's hungry AGAIN Preggo's hungry AGAIN

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 05:09 AM   #1
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Preggo's hungry AGAIN

Man.. it's been ten years since I was last pregnant...( well other than last january but that was for only two weeks and by time I found out I was pregnant I was miscarrying so it don't count) and these cravings and that ravenous need to eat feeling that I had almost forgotten about is back.

I'm craving apples again, taco bell or mexican again, fish and hot dogs... oh and rice. Ladies.. what were some of the things you craved?

Right now I could go for a hot pretzel with cheese or a bowl of cherries or maybe it's cherry topping for sundaes.. I'm not sure. I have to try to stay away from sugar and starches though. But funny thing is, my blood sugars have'nt been all that bad .. in fact they've been lower than usual. When I had prenatal diabetes they were high all the time.

OH and how many of you got manic while pregnant? I get road rage terrible and over impatient shopping, but I found if I listen to the MP3 player, no matter what kind of music it is.. I can remain calm and patient while shopping. Otherwise the other night I would have told this gal what dolt she was packing my taco shells in with some cans of stuff rather than just asking her to please put them in a separate bag.

That's another thing, I get real picky about how people bag my groceries .. I remember doing that last time I was pregnant. My hubby had to talk me down and tell me I was sounding like an insane lady because I was upset they packed my milk and bread in the same plastic bag together.
Now I think I was justified in asking him why he did'nt feel that the milk would crush the bread and had he ever tried to make peanut butter sandwiches with crushed wonder before.. but apparently I sounded like I was stark raving mad so I trusted him and I shut up, and he handled it.

OH and btw.. the nachos bellgrande with the chili... HEAVEN! Mmm... chili. Ok I need to go now. Oneh!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:33 AM   #2
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
with my first son I had to have mexican, One sunday I had to have this dish at my favorite mexican place well I draged my husbadn there & we found out it was closed, OOH boy was I up set I had these cravings & they wouldn't go away omg I was so mean to him as if it was his fault the place was closed.

with my second son I had strawberries & milk every day & I had to have a acorn squash with cinnamon on it that was my craving.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 07:44 AM   #3
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
With my oldest "he is now 10" It was mexican, taco bell, crab legs, shrimp by the ton, steak, and icecream. My poor husband made many trip to the DQ that is only about 3 minute away lol. I was extremly low on iron and they took so much blood I really diddnt think I had any left, and they had me taking 4 iron pill a day untill I was where they wanted me to be! lets just share no #2 unless I made my sel lol I then had to take things to make me go. Now with my now 8 yr old I craved mexican again , fruit, frybread but only the yeast kind wich is funny cause im not a huge fan of the yeast kind but with him I ate it like crazy , and also hominy soup. I had my hubby in that line sooo mnay times then one of the gals took a look at me and said why diddnt you say she was eating for two! and gave him a bigger bowl and two pieces of nice sized bread. with my last lil guy he is now 6 it was not alot at first I was real sick but when it did pick up I wanted taco bell, Texas sheet cake ,pot roast, chicken. I forgot to add with my oldest I had to have Arbys big Montanna with cheddar cheese and potato wedges! I aslo find that the things I craved is what each boy loves now! kinda funny. I also toss'd around eating dirt and clay with the first one but was not real brave lol, teh doc said something to the fact I was needing a prenatel vitomen REALLLY bad and before the next lil guy came along he wanted to see me and get me going on all that stuff BEFOE I was preggo.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
humm with my first one now 27 i ate a lot on beans and treat was a red popcicle from the littel corner store
seconed one i dont rember but after she was borned i was low iron and walking to the store took a while becouse i neede to stop and rest,thirded girl was a home birth the midwifes gave my plume drops to help with any nasua
fourth girl got the name of faith bbbbbecouse she only took about 1/12 hr to be borned ,i liked kennty fryed chicken with her
5th borned a boy i ate lots of green things i was a health nut with him as my oldest was sick and we ate things like spilt bread lots of veges and tofue lol lots or diffren kinds of hebrs,
6 th borned my eldest daughter and i were both having babies at the same time we just ate ,and we nursed each other babies thay were 18 days apart.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 10-22-2007 at 08:22 AM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #5
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
With my oldest I had morning sickness around the clock for the first 4 months and lost weight. Nothing really sounded good, and if I forced down a regular-sized meal it usually came back up. I survived on bagels and cream cheese, plain pasta and graham crackers. I even gave up my Diet Coke habit (but got it back) because the soda didn't even taste good. By the 5th month I was able to eat again, and I craved sour cream and chive potatos from Wendy's and Arby's Roast Beef sandwiches.

With the other 3 girls I never had the nausea quite so bad, although with the youngest one I had what I called "Night Sickness." I could eat anything I wanted as long as I ate before about 5:00 p.m. Anything I ate after that made me sick and it all came back up.

When I wasn't dealing with the nausea I remember really craving meat - just plain meat like steak, chicken and roast beef and even just browned hamburger meat if that's all I had. I also craved anything super cheezy - grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, cheese enchiladas, cheese and crackers, bagels with cream cheese.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 10:56 AM   #6
Teen Dancer

Buckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I was blaming "bad" mexican food on my second son.....I told my husband...."If I didn't know any better it felt like a baby moving in my tummy but EL CHarro is not setting well" LOL LIttle did I know I was so preggers!!!

Hey Black Bear did you concieve while on Vacation in Oklahoma?? HMMMM??? We are a very loving people....
Old 10-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #7
Junior Dancer

Dawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to behold
With my youngest (5) I had to have McD's big n tasty and my oldest (20) It was cream cheese and wheat thins, grapefruit, But with both of them I could not stand the smell of bread. and no one in the house could have pizza unless I went out..lol
Dawn_B is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 11:52 AM   #8
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
I remember that phase.., awww goot times..took it too seriously lol with my oldest i had morning sickness for the first 4 monthes so i lost 15 pounds not the best diet to go on....but once that went away there was no stopping me..i NEEDED banana cream pie and a bag of chips and a 2 litre of sodapop...almost daily..,and near the end it was bbq peanuts and chocolate covered almonds...in total i gained 60 pounds. With shel i gained 75 and it was all pizza and cocacola...with my siguy i got really sick worse than with stew and ended up in intensive care with ext low blood pressure...but on the goot side lost 35 pounds..lol..when i got better i found out i had gest. diab. so had to take care ...craved everything but ate fruit and veggies and salad but only gaind 30 pounds with that pregnancy.

The only wierd ways i got was with stew i had to go for walks at nite..couldnt sleep/relax...hes adhd dont know if thats connected...with shel i was tired all the time/lazy..and with silas i was ocd with cleaning/nesting....my bytchiness never got worse or better with any of them lol
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #9
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
When pregnant with both my kids its was, white rice covered with tobasco sauce and grilled cheese sandwich dipped into black pepper catsup.
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #10
Powwow Up!!

Sweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond reputeSweetsage02 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,913.85
I wish i were preggo again!! NOT! LOL Anyways, it's wierd about how & what i craved while preggo...those things are my girls' fav foods to this day!! Each of my pregnancies was different...with my firstborn I couldn't stand the sight of meat at all so i ate mostly fruits & salads but by the time i hit my 5th pregnancy I was eating everything in the house!!

But Boss, I am working!!......on finding my next pow-wow that is!
Sweetsage02 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 01:08 PM   #11
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
double post..
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 01:08 PM   #12
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
OMG i'm not even preggo and this thread is making me hungry LOL.....
BB want some white castles LOL......
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #13
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,322.68
I was on a weight loss diet when I found out I was pregnant. Actually, it was the day before my gallbladder surgery when I found out. They had taken my blood work, and the results came later that same evening. My surgeon had to call us on our cell phone to let us know they were going to have to postpone the surgery because the pregnancy test came back positive. I was surprised and elated. It's no wonder I felt like I was in a weight loss slump. I kept craving to eat lots of meat before I knew. *LOL* But it was hard to eat meat because of my messed-up gallbladder. I went ahead with surgery the next day because if I had waited, my gallstones would have gotten worse.

I craved pizza so much that my husband got tired of eating pizza, even now. *LOL* I gained so much weight though and developed high blood pressure. My ob/gyn thought I was going to have a big baby but turns out she was tiny!
Old 10-22-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
Some Kinda Monster

Str8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 919.64
My wife is 7 months pregnant..... she's not really been craving anything too much lately, but earlier on she HAD to have Slim Jims.... you know, those processed meat sticks.... made for some funny jokes.....

her: "Can you get me a meat stick?"

me: "That's why you've got cravings to begin with!"

haha.....

However, there were foods that would just turn her stomach - even the sight or smell of certain things would make her gag, and a couple of times hurl.... any kinda chicken would do it, and any kind of breakfast sausage. Thank god she's over that phase, cause I loves me some chiggen!
Old 10-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #15
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
on our old stove I would be sick just smelling the coils heating up! and also smelling fry'd foods. We went to a huge fle market with lots of food venders and all teh foods being cookd at once about did me in .
Old 10-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #16
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
When I was pregnant with my son, I had morning sickness 24/7 the whole time. I would get sick at the simplest things. But I craved Chili dogs every day. I would go out and get them at lunch and then have them for dinner. It was all I knew for sure that I could eat without getting sick. His father tried to force me to eat breakfast and I (almost) always got sick. But it wasn't just any chili dog either: it had to be with onions and Hormel no bean chili---oh where they awesome. Before I got preg. I used to love bacon, I would eat it any time anyway (cooked first though-LOL), but as soon as I got preg--oh even the smell of bacoon got me sick--I would be in the bathroom for a while. But twice I made his dad turn green. I once had a craving for Vanilla Ice Cream with honey on it (that's not too bad), but then I had a craving for a dill pickle with chocolate sauce. Okay, now that got his father sick.LMAO

I was preg a few years back (didn't make it all the way, but far enough that I was craving). That time all I craved was potatoes. Any kind of potatoes and anyway. I couldn't get enough potatoes.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #17
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Well so far not alot of naseau other than if I don't eat I feel ill.... but what I have'nt craved and in fact don't want at all has been pizza. I find that strange though because I want all the ingredients in pizza separatly like the cheese and bread and such, but not pizza itself. And as for smells, so far what's turned my stomach has been cigarette smoke which is good cause I Had to quit and that made it alot easier, and the smell of dry erase markers. My kid was drawing in the car with them and I thought I was gonna hurl and pass out. I yelled at her three times for opening them up to color with and told her they were making me want to throw up. But the stubborn little bear she is kept thinking she could sneak it passed me for some odd reason. She finally gave up after I told her if she opened up one of them dang markers one more time I'd pull over and hurl them out the window. Gotta love that oppositional defiance disorder...sigh.

When I was pregnant with her I had gestational diabetes and they thought I was gonna have this big kid.. well I gained all the weight, like 72lbs of wieght and she was less than 7. In fact in my first month, I gained 36lbs or 32lbs... and had'nt really changed my eating habits so they were doing tests to make sure I was'nt carrying twins LOL! I guess the diabetes just had the opposite effect on me that it does alot of gals which is I gained the wieght instead of the kid.

I had my 3 male roomates cringing in fear while pregnant. At least that's what I'm told. I remember feeling justified for harping on them for their messy and rude ways. I mean who wants to smell mildew scented clothes and boots in the middle of their living room when they are pregnant... or who wants to clean up pee off the toilet seat everytime they have to go?

BEGS, Silas is one of the names I want for mine if it's a boy but don't know if they hubby will agree to it... I also like Ancial and Arlen but Silas was my GG grandpa's name and I've always loved it. Funny thing though.. my husband brought up using the name my daughter calls her "imaginary" friend just to freak her out LOL! That name is Chamber... and I gotta say, it's got appeal. But if we can't decide on what to name it if it's a boy, it's gonna get called Green Bean.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #18
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
well i like it BB. I say Silas it is. It wasnt my first pick truthfully..he was sposda be Spirit but at 8 monthes i was watching tv and Dance Me Outside was on and then all of a sudden between sips of tea...i said his name is Silas...On the plus side its an older name and ppl like it when they hear it
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 10:12 PM   #19
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
for me when i'm pregnant, everything smells bad and tastes bad. So I can't hardly eat or be around cooked or cooking food. blah...

I didn't have cravings... i just hoped for something that would finally taste or smell good to me.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #20
Tiny Tot Dancer

Cree_thang is just really nice
mmm, I loved fish and sea food when i was pregnant with my girl and now she is six and totally loves fish and sea food. with my boys (2 of them) I ate mostly candies and junk and they are very picky eaters. I also ate alot of salads, vegtables and fruit with my daughter and yep, those are her faves these days...
Cree_thang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links