Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Question 4 The Indian Woman Question 4 The Indian Woman

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2003, 07:45 PM   #1
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking Question 4 The Indian Woman

We try and treat you women really good and fair. I buy you anything you want. Talk to you with respect. All the action items in the "treat good" topic. But still you walk all over us men. How can we treat you good but then we get the shaft?

Let's talk and get this out in the open. Don't be intimidated I won't bite (unless you want me to)
Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2003, 10:53 PM   #2
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
maybe ur just insecure;)

or maybe ur not finding the right women and maybe we're not finding the right men......
Old 11-14-2003, 12:18 AM   #3
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
If a chick has nuffin better to do than bich and whine about ALL men EVERYWHERE....than obviously they aren't finding the right man....

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 01:01 AM   #4
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
thats true for the men too
Old 11-14-2003, 01:07 AM   #5
Ur No 1 RoundDanceQueen

MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
If anyone finds the answer to this million dollar question, would you please PM me! I belive it goes both ways so the answer might be of a benefit to the women also!
:p
"What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown
MishkomekinaakIkwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 08:50 AM   #6
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
Re: Question 4 The Indian Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
We try and treat you women really good and fair. I buy you anything you want. Talk to you with respect. All the action items in the "treat good" topic. But still you walk all over us men. How can we treat you good but then we get the shaft?

Let's talk and get this out in the open. Don't be intimidated I won't bite (unless you want me to)
I believe that maybe u keep giving the wrong girl all your lovin.

Know the person better before you invest your heart.
Old 11-14-2003, 09:44 AM   #7
Junior Dancer

sarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond repute
What! You can't think all women are like that. Your from probably picking the ones all into you buying them things like you have on your quote there. That you'd buy them anything. Got some thing to tell you dancin by the bay get away from all that salt water and find some one not all into material things.
sarah_sarah_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 10:41 AM   #8
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Savings: 1.00

Quote:

You can't buy a women's TRUE HEART AND TRUE LOVE if you think you can then you must be a total asss!!
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 11:11 AM   #9
Awful_Mnom_Woman

One thing I thought I would have to give advice to my son was, someone has to be in charge in the relationship. In other words, be a strong man but don't let her run everything. It should be equal, reciprical. I have seen instances where when women have responsibility for everything it doesn't work out, the women seem to lose respect for the man. In other words, men, don't wimp out, carry your weight too. I believe women have to be strong, but so do the men.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 11:26 AM   #10
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
I believe you can only be treated as badly as you LET it. Only YOU can let someone walk all over you. Why would you want to be with someone that uses you like that anyways? I'd be lookin for another person that treated me good. If you're single for a lil' while, so what? Better to be single than in a bad relationship.
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 11:58 AM   #11
VOTE ME ~ 4 CALI GOVERNER

Gah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your so siwwy dancin by the bay!! Take charge guy, Take charge! :karate:
Old 11-14-2003, 01:32 PM   #12
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

Maybe I am a little insecure but is buying things the wrong way to express my feelings for a woman. If I don't buy things she might feel I'm not giving. I think I push for being liked and buying things seems like a good way to do it. Do you think thats not taking charge? I don't want to be a azzzz like you said but I don't want to be wasting money on someone who isn't into me the way I am them.
Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 02:32 PM   #13
Tiny Tot Dancer

MaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe dont go by stuff for her too much. She might get used to the finer things and expect them all the time.

Try taking her out to new places. Places that new to you as well. Live and learn together.
Old 11-14-2003, 02:38 PM   #14
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
_______

Dancin':

It sounds like you keep buyin' women cars and they keep driving away!

*LOL

You can't buy a woman's love . . .

"It has to be earned!"
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 04:25 PM   #15
Traditional Dancer

moonshadow is a jewel in the rough
Some guys try to impress the ladies too much by what they can buy or give them..and some like to just show off their talents like "see what I can do" or "see what I have"...but I think to keep a woman you have to show your true self...good and bad...and even though your lady might be strong and independant..open that door for her, check that oil in her car, cook her a meal after she has worked all day...not just take her out to eat or buy her something...show her that you can take care of yourself and her and she just might start taking care of you!! ;)
moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 05:52 PM   #16
Pork chopsh n appleshaush

Dezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond repute
You need to first find yourself a lady who respects herself enough to not be with someone just for the sake of material items..... Don't begin 'giving' from the beginning of your relationships DANCIN, otherwise you won't see the 'true colors' behind the lady. Get to know her first, make a friendship, a mutual respect for each other.....:dancing45, then...and only then, think about spoiling her a bit....but only if you feel the relationship is mutual....... You'll know it's mutual when you both of you call each other, want to do things together, have things in common, etc., etc., etc.,.....anywho...just my 10 cents worth...

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:
Dezgn8veDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 07:14 PM   #17
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
We spoil each other. I usually do the cooking because I've always loved to cook. He usually helps with the clean up, and other things around the house. But he will take charge in the kitchen at times too and do the cooking. He comes to me with these little surprises like a little something from the store or a surprise rose. Just the little things. We spoil each other and seems to keep a nice balance on our lives. We both learned to be honest about EVERYTHING, and learned to talk to each other respectfully, not like in the past where arguing was the way. I'm in love with him more now than ever. We've proven to each other exactly who we are. And its fun spoiling each other :D

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2003, 09:08 PM   #18
Teen Dancer

MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
To me Being "treated good" by a man, I just want someone who would want to spend time and cuddle, and know me-really know me, respect the decisions i make, and acn express your feelings truthfully. A guy who isnt scurred to say things in front of his girl.

I think some of you guys out there just aren't looking in the right places.;) And yes, I know some women are cold-hearted biatches..but not all of us are like that! believe it or not! lol

Find a girl who has respect for you as well. If you are with a girl who is "walking all over you" then I would consider finding another one...why be miserable?
~~Much love~~:Angel:
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
--Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
MarthaFlysWithEagles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2003, 06:46 PM   #19
Tiny Tot Dancer

Mestizawoman is on a distinguished road
Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting.

Not all women are like the one's you described and neither are all men.

Maybe time to play somewhere else. With someone who wants to play with you.

And don't be so hard on yourself. We've all not won the heart of everyone we dated. Love is risky. But you never know less you risk putting it out there, your heart that is! Juz take it slow.
Mestizawoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2003, 03:30 AM   #20
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Mestizawoman
Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting.

Not all women are like the one's you described and neither are all men.

Maybe time to play somewhere else. With someone who wants to play with you.

And don't be so hard on yourself. We've all not won the heart of everyone we dated. Love is risky. But you never know less you risk putting it out there, your heart that is! Juz take it slow.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :)