Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10014Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2003, 10:18 AM   #20081
Circus Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by saukpuppet
seriously....ill send them to u privately..please dont be a hater...i have enuff of them in my personal life :Mad watch out or you'll leave w/ a pout :D......but i dont really think that u wanna see another girls boobies right?:p u freak!!! this aint the 49 forum
Honey, I would hope we all have more of a life than to sit around and think someone is hatin' on us because of two PRETEND cyber cafes. That is simply not the case. But, you did start the cyber-insults on our fry bread, so what do you expect? What's a little "friendly" competition? I assume that's what you were going for when you called our frybread. . .what was it. . .small and flat?

Speaking of. . .you bet I wanna see those pics. You're the one that offered. It's not so I can get all hot or anything, because. . .well, ask Coyot if my boobies aren't bigger than a size D ;). . .but I have to see if you're telling the truth. You're the one that said you have the pics to send, so now, don't be trying to back-peddle or I'll think you are all talk. ;)
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2003, 10:21 AM   #20082
Junior Dancer

dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
Poem

You know they say your soul spends it's life searching for its mate.
This maybe true.
I guess my soul will never find it's mate.
For once again it's been hurt.
Why I do not know.
I have done nothing wrong.
Like all the rest she came into my life.
And like all the rest she went out of my life.
Will the pain and hurting ever end.
Is there a mate for my soul.
Searching,looking were can it be.
Where is the soul mate for me.
Will I find it in time.
Is there enough time.
For time is running out for this poor soul.
Searching,looking were can it be.......

John Moore 2003
Old 10-27-2003, 10:24 AM   #20083
Junior Dancer

dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
Morning

Good morning everyone.How was everyones weekend.I guess mine was ok.Could I please have something cold to drink
Old 10-27-2003, 10:24 AM   #20084
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Well, girl. . yes, sit down and let me pour you a BIG cup of coffee.

*hugs* I've missed you, by the way. We all have! :D

Well, the latest news is someone went and tried to dis our fry bread here at the Cafe (wait til Rose hears about this), but now I guess she thinks she can just say what she wants and there's no due to pay, 'cause now I'm accused of "hatin'". :Chatter Ah, these young folks, they do amuse me at times.

You can scroll back a couple of pages if you like and see for your own eyes what's been going on. Though I don't know how she's running that other place AND keeps showing up here too. I bet she is trying to see how we're doing things here and then she's going back and copying!!!!

And then she's all bragging about her boobies and says she has pics to back it up, but so far the money shot has not been where the mouth is. ;) Ahh, girlfriend, it's been too long since we had some mischeif around here, huh?

Then LMD was sick and had to go to the hospital. I think she's home now, but on some strong meds.

I'm over half-way done in my pregnancy. :D And I have started feeling the baby move quite a bit. Ummmm. . .let's see. . .what else. . .
Old 10-27-2003, 10:55 AM   #20085
Circus Director

So, I'm thinking we should serve ndn tacos and such for lunch today, so we can represent. What do you think, Luta?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:55 AM   #20086
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm, well well, what's her name and what's the deal? Maybe I need to pay her a visit. And Boobies taboot??? PUHLEASE. We put the ooooooo in boobies. As if.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:02 AM   #20087
Tazmanian Devil

ghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
ghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
Good Morning everyone. The buffet sure looks good.

Glad to see Tashunka back. By the way, hey TaShunka I need somebody to massage on:D :D :Angel:

ghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2003, 11:13 AM   #20088
Circus Director

OH! And Redwolf has been looking for you. I forgot! :Chatter
Old 10-27-2003, 11:15 AM   #20089
Circus Director

And so have these other guys. *Hands Luta a stack of phone messages. Tries to sneak a look at her neck to see if she has any passion marks on there.*

OH! I gotta call the health inspector. :devil

:calling2:
Old 10-27-2003, 11:17 AM   #20090
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
Quote:
Originally posted by traci_m
Honey, I would hope we all have more of a life than to sit around and think someone is hatin' on us because of two PRETEND cyber cafes. That is simply not the case. But, you did start the cyber-insults on our fry bread, so what do you expect? What's a little "friendly" competition? I assume that's what you were going for when you called our frybread. . .what was it. . .small and flat?

Speaking of. . .you bet I wanna see those pics. You're the one that offered. It's not so I can get all hot or anything, because. . .well, ask Coyot if my boobies aren't bigger than a size D ;). . .but I have to see if you're telling the truth. You're the one that said you have the pics to send, so now, don't be trying to back-peddle or I'll think you are all talk. ;)
Traci...I thought this whole cyber thing is for fun...u seem to be gettin upset.....yes im young and talkin chit but its for chit and giggles not to offend anyone ....got it?
Old 10-27-2003, 11:19 AM   #20091
Circus Director

No, you're the one that seems to be getting upset. That's why I had to go and spell it out. Now, if you don't mind--I think I see ONE customer needing some help over at your cafe. Why don't you stay over there instead of coming in here all the time? What, are you lonely over there? Are you wanting to see what we're serving here?

And I think I see some smoke coming out of the back of your cafe. Want me to call the fire department while you're on your way there?

*ushers saukpuppet to the door* OK, bye bye then. . .have a good day.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:21 AM   #20092
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Talking

:15: :sailingaw
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2003, 11:21 AM   #20093
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
oh my!!! i keep comin over because u seem to have a lot to say about me
Old 10-27-2003, 11:28 AM   #20094
Circus Director

Yeah, but if you're over at your cafe, then you wouldn't be here to hear it, now would you?

Now, do you need a to-go box or something? If not, I have customers to serve here. Don't make me call a "special escort" for you, now, honey. That would not be a good image for your cafe patron, now would it? ;)
Old 10-27-2003, 11:30 AM   #20095
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Well puppet, this is my cafe so what's up? I've been gone for almost a month and I don't know what's going on but noone is starting chit in my cafe so if that's what you're up to you can carry yourself down tha road...
Old 10-27-2003, 11:31 AM   #20096
Not for the Weak & Timid

Cafe??? You have another cafe??? :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter wow, that's like pepsi and coke - that's cool though. I will, however, always be the original...;)
Old 10-27-2003, 11:33 AM   #20097
Not for the Weak & Timid

Quote:
oh my!!! i keep comin over because u seem to have a lot to say about me
Is J.Lo your idol?
Old 10-27-2003, 11:35 AM   #20098
T.K.O.

yes j.lo my idol

and ill take my a$$ back to my cafe but i heard that u guys had some good bbq...oh well :Chatter im out...(for now)
Old 10-27-2003, 11:39 AM   #20099
Not for the Weak & Timid

Quote:
yes j.lo my idol

and ill take my a$$ back to my cafe but i heard that u guys had some good bbq...oh well :Chatter im out...(for now)
Well, you can stay if it's BBQ that you want, but don't be dissing my frybread anymore got it??? :Mad
Old 10-27-2003, 12:12 PM   #20100
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Lightbulb

noone is starting chit in my cafe

Xcept COYOT!:p

:karate:

Might have to slide into Shawnee and raise hell.....
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links