Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10309Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2004, 02:04 PM   #24881
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
LUTA!!!!! OMG, we've missed ya!! *knocks her down with a big NDN hug!*
It's so great to have you back! I just got your post card yesterday. I know that's you doing the hula! :p Glad you got to spread some of your beauty in that beautiful place. *pouting* Everybody gets to go to Hawaii except me. :(

Anyway, yeah, I put a Rezzbucks sign in front of the coffee maker. Let's see....what has happened in the last month??...............nada..........

Talk to you tomorrow, it is SO GOOD to have you back home safe and sound and in one piece!!!!!!!!:D
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2004, 02:57 PM   #24882
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,578.70
*walks by and keeps going.

*turns around and puts hands on window glass and takes a peek inside the "infamous Red Horse Cafe"
Old 09-04-2004, 10:35 PM   #24883
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose
LUTA!!!!! OMG, we've missed ya!! *knocks her down with a big NDN hug!*
It's so great to have you back! I just got your post card yesterday. I know that's you doing the hula! :p Glad you got to spread some of your beauty in that beautiful place. *pouting* Everybody gets to go to Hawaii except me. :(

Anyway, yeah, I put a Rezzbucks sign in front of the coffee maker. Let's see....what has happened in the last month??...............nada..........

Talk to you tomorrow, it is SO GOOD to have you back home safe and sound and in one piece!!!!!!!!:D
sheez, a week later and still on the same page - WHA THA?? Guess noone's keeping the store front thumpin'. I gotta get in the groove somehow I guess. Need to hire some more good lookin', long haired, sleek chested, cobra backed Lakotas to work around here awhile to get the girls awake again - hmm, I know just the place to look too Hey Rose - I missed you too :flowers: howz the moccs coming? I wuz gonna dance.....soon as you say the word - ayes. :lol2:
Old 09-04-2004, 10:37 PM   #24884
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
by the way.....

anyone seen my bro??? :sailingaw
Old 09-04-2004, 10:44 PM   #24885
Not for the Weak & Timid

*puts on some coffee* I think I'll be needing this -

*goes over and dusts off the ole juke* *peeks in at the selections* :D hits C4U - RELAX, Don't do it - :rating10: :clap: :dancer: gotta have some "mood" music, get me in the drumming up business mode -

*grabs a bag of balloons and starts to blow them up*

I'll put these up all over the front and stop some of these blind #$%% from walking by my cafe and not stopping in :31: I KNOW!!! I'll put numbers inside the balloons and give them away to everyone who walks in and the winner at the drawing on Monday will get a free dinner with.... me - ayes. Just kidding. The winner will get..... :Idea it will be a surprise. "Just hit me, hit me, hit me" when you nah nah nah..... I dont know the words - but I like the beat....
Old 09-05-2004, 03:25 PM   #24886
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Hi LUTA!!! *more big hugs* Things are nuts at work. Second week of school and we're still not all set up. Some tech director I am. Anyway, the mocs are coming, just gotta get my butt in gear. I'M SO SORRY you can't dance w/out 'em.:( Anyway, I'm so glad you're back and you better pop in more often!!
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2004, 09:56 PM   #24887
Not for the Weak & Timid

...there's my fren

hey girl!! Here I am :) things are pretty crazy here too - *hands Rose a pie* Here's you a key lime - I made it special for you, I get a piece though :Party so how's everything else? I'll hafta email you.....got lots to talk about...
Old 09-07-2004, 12:47 PM   #24888
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Goot Morning......All you G.I.'s

Working Hard or Hardly Working?
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2004, 09:42 PM   #24889
Not for the Weak & Timid

I got your GI

*slides in and smacks bro in the head with a conch shell* Here, I brought you this from Hawaii, when I wasn't busy protecting you *ahem* I was busy on my surfboard, that's right - you heard me SURFBOARD. Had my own leash an everythang. Beautiful place....beautiful place....... *sigh*
Beautiful mens, beautiful mens......*double sigh*
The guys....at sundown, they blow these conch shells and they got on their own native skirt thing which shows somma everything. Anyway, they do that at sundown and then run along the beach and light the tiki torches. I had that down to a science - PT time, everyday at about 1900, I'd take off running along side em just to watch, fine - they wuz fine. Long black hair, tribal tats on their spinal column *drools a little* Whew, I need a cup of coffee - so how you doing bro? How was your big powwow? *sips coffee* I thought about you.....what about snags - any new snags? I tried to stuff one of them tiki torch lighters in my suitcase on the way back but..... you know. I always like the big ones...did I say that out loud???
Old 09-07-2004, 10:10 PM   #24890
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
Hey Luta !
how are ya gurl, haven't seen ya in awhile ? *hugz*
damn wish i was there checkin' those dudes out *ayeez*
and yes i think u did say a lil too loud ......mind as well scream it out loud well ur at it *L* juss jokes juss jokes !
u coulda tried to fit two those torches in ur bag ,i would've done that ,ayeez
anywhooz gotta go now !
nite nite !

Last edited by Siouxper_Bunz; 09-07-2004 at 10:13 PM..
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2004, 10:18 PM   #24891
Not for the Weak & Timid

*lol* wassup there Siouxper Bunz - flexin them glutes GURL!! ayes. Yeah, couldn't fit em in the bag - DAYYYYUUUUmmm they wuz fine girl. I tried to touch one as he ran by with his skirt blowing back in the wind but I got so dazzled with those glute muscles that I almost tripped. Had to fall back and regroup.... aaaaaayyyyyyeeee. He acted like he didn't see me but I think he was shy - I think deep down he wanted to stop and ask my name (as if).... :rofl2: oh well, as long as its MY fantasy might as well be all about ME. Right?
Lucky I didn't have my NDNBaywatch swimsuit on - it's red with "Pony Rides" printed on the seat..... :Chatter :rofl2: jus kiddin' addin' a little humor up in here again.....
Old 09-07-2004, 10:24 PM   #24892
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Gurl ur carzy ! *L*
but u crack me up :rofl2:
glad u had fun tho :Thumbs
Old 09-07-2004, 10:34 PM   #24893
Not for the Weak & Timid

..... I dont' mean to be rude but what the eff is wrong with the smilies????!!!! I'm trying to be cute, funny, sexy, dazzling and I cannot do it without my smilies....(that's a good excuse init??) Ima find some pictures to post on here tomorrow - of them dudes on the beach - if you see a skinny long legged brown girl with long hair running SLIGHTLY (a block) behind them, lulu'ing between breaths - it's not me......*LMAO*

Last edited by TaShunka Luta; 09-07-2004 at 10:38 PM..
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #24894
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=TaShunka Luta]*puts on some coffee* I think I'll be needing this -

I'll put these up all over the front and stop some of these blind #$%% from walking by my cafe and not stopping in :31: I KNOW!!! I'll put numbers inside the balloons and give them away to everyone who walks in and the winner at the drawing on Monday will get a free dinner with.... me - ayes. Just kidding. QUOTE]

__

*comes back from whatever I was doing and pops one of the balloons. "Hmm. Nothings in here. . . I guess I'll walk in, look around and have some coffee."

Hey I know some people in here!

"There's Jibby, TiBBY and Libby (not really, but it rhymes) and Ojibway Sweetie."

"Hey, order up! Whome's in da' house and I'ma buying dinner!!"
Old 09-08-2004, 12:16 PM   #24895
Not for the Weak & Timid

fresh meat.....

well, well, well.....what have we here?? Wanna order huh? Lesseeeeeeeee. *bats her eyelashes* Would you like to see a menu? Or do you know what you want? *leans over the counter* *slips an bumps her chin* *acts like she's scratching her ankle*

I'll be right back - :wounded1:
Old 09-08-2004, 12:22 PM   #24896
Not for the Weak & Timid

...did you say Jibby was here??? *looks around* cuz me and Jibby need to talk.... :calling3: so if you see her *looks under the table* tell her to meet me on the DL with the SL under the ML - copy? ;)
Old 09-08-2004, 01:11 PM   #24897
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaShunka Luta
well, well, well.....what have we here?? Wanna order huh? Lesseeeeeeeee. *bats her eyelashes* Would you like to see a menu? Or do you know what you want? *leans over the counter* *slips an bumps her chin* *acts like she's scratching her ankle*

I'll be right back - :wounded1:
__

Daaaaang Luta, that was funny! Think you could do it again and I can give you a score from 1 to 10 for technique? *L j/k

Wow, those are some BIG eyelashes. Are you sure you're not the big bad wolf in a female version?

I have never had the pleasure of dining at this establishment before. So yes, I will need a menu. What DO YOU suggest?
Old 09-08-2004, 01:19 PM   #24898
Not for the Weak & Timid

yeah well....

glad my pain brought you so much pleasure *smacks WhoMe in the back of the head with a menu*
There ya go - menu. What do I suggest? *Leans on her surfboard that's cleverly propped against the wall (hundreds of miles from ANY ocean) I suggest we go out to the pool on the patio before the weather gets too cold...... take a little dip - *sizes WhoMe up to see if he can fit in Tiki Torch lighter skirt*
UM HMMMM.....he'll work .....
Old 09-08-2004, 02:26 PM   #24899
Senior Dancer

Hey Luta !
can i get some strong coffee plz ,cuz i'm about to fall over *L*
need to stay up *ugh*
Old 09-08-2004, 06:23 PM   #24900
a slave to my addiction

cherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond repute
cherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond reputecherokeebikerbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Whew!!! Is it just me or is it HOT in here???

Hey people --- I'm going to the Cherokee Survivors Biker Rally this weekend and I get to see my fave band: Indigenous !!!!! First time to see them in concert - I can't wait!

Luta...give me a tall glass of ice cold lemonade please!