Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10786Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2004, 11:48 AM   #25161
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
Actually I just keep hoping that this is like the next to last act in a romance comedy -the real sad part. And he's gonna realize the error of his ways and come and sweep me away again.

Just how long does that part last again?
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2004, 12:46 PM   #25162
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose
NO Booze??? OK, I'm sticking with Atkins.

Actually I'll be on the heart break diet cuz my new boyfriend broke up with me. Easy to lose, but it sucks big time.:(
Oh, Sweetie, I'm so sorry! You were walkin' on such fluffy clouds there for awhile. It sounded wonderful, too, I was really hopeful. Girl, it is his loss. Go forward, don't look back....:flowers:

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2004, 01:39 PM   #25163
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. I was so hopeful too. Well....still am. There's ALWAYS hope, right!

But yeah, the higher the climb, the greater the fall.:(

Dang, and I did my bestest to impress my new Navajo inlaws over Thanksgiving and they LOVED me by Saturday. Took down 3 punkin and 3 banana cream pies - all from scratch! Made the turkey gravy and it was GREAT! Helped out with whatever I could, even cleaned the WHOLE kitchen Saturday, from dishes to floor to trash can while my honey was working on their car.

Little did I know it was the EX calling there that I had to worry about.

'Nyway, thanks again for the kind words!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:07 PM   #25164
Ready to dance

:supperhap Good afternoon. And hey, this ain't no pity party.

So somebody get in here and help me finish off these banana splits I made.:p
Old 11-30-2004, 05:33 PM   #25165
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Awright! Just push the Butterscotch syrup over this way and I'll dig into mine!!!

:12:

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

Old 11-30-2004, 05:46 PM   #25166
Ready to dance

Here you go, and there's lots of whipped cream and nuts if you want.

My favorite toppings are raspberry, marshmallow and hot fudge.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:53 PM   #25167
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Talking

mmmmm bananas... i like whipped cream, no nuts, and lotsa chocolate syrup....cherries... and theres lotsa fish in the sea... and the right one is around the corner... ok ill knock off the corny advice...lets pig out!!!
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 05:58 PM   #25168
meeeeeeeeeeee

I know what I'd like to do with the whipped cream... oops, sorry! This isn't the snag chat room! But, I'll have some anyway!!!!!!!! What can I say? When nuts come with it, WC is particularly delicious!

Old 12-01-2004, 12:13 PM   #25169
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,654.90
Savings: 1.00
Jeez guys, you're making me hungry. *LOL* I'm about to ruin my diet. What I could go for right now is a frybread and spam sandwich. Yum!! Got any? *LOL*
Old 12-01-2004, 12:36 PM   #25170
Ready to dance

Mmmm, frybread and fried spam!!! Coming right up!

WW, make sure you get the canned whip cream. That stuff is SURE NUFF FUN!!

Thanks MOTS. I let my fishy go, but not without tagging him first. Maybe he'll be like a salmon and come back when he's grown up. (insert smilie):p
Old 12-01-2004, 01:55 PM   #25171
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Talking make a woman ... wiiiiiiiish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washakie Witch
I know what I'd like to do with the whipped cream... oops, sorry! This isn't the snag chat room! But, I'll have some anyway!!!!!!!! What can I say? When nuts come with it, WC is particularly delicious!
:helpdesk: make me wiiiiiiiiish ... lmebo

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2004, 02:31 PM   #25172
Ready to dance

WAH!!! We talked about having fun with whipped cream, but we ate it all on the Banana Cream pies!! (goes to cry in the hot fudge in the corner)
Old 12-01-2004, 03:14 PM   #25173
Ready to dance

Geez, just joking.

Anyway, by the time we're ready for Christmas pies, I'm sure we'll be back together. At least I think so, hope so!!!
Old 12-01-2004, 03:18 PM   #25174
Ready to dance

OK, someone post something to get my mind of my honey leaving today forever!!!!!
Old 12-01-2004, 04:55 PM   #25175
Ready to dance

Nevermind. I know this is gonna make me a stronger person and maybe we need this time apart to figure things out. And I hope he's miserable without me! :p
Old 12-02-2004, 10:35 AM   #25176
Ready to dance

OK OK, enough of this moping around. I got shyt to do. Starting with frybread breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, green peppers, a little cheese, and lots of hot sauce.

And the Rezbucks sign is lit, coffee - latte - and all that is on. Please stop by and shoot the breeze.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:54 PM   #25177
meeeeeeeeeeee

Red face

It's eight degrees outside, I can't get the stove lit--I think I'm gonna go over to the Cafe for some vittles and conversation! See you soon!

Old 12-02-2004, 01:11 PM   #25178
Ready to dance

OMG, 8 degrees and you can't light the stove! That's tewwible! I'm just hoping our furnace lasts the winter. And that natural gas prices quit going up!
Old 12-02-2004, 05:05 PM   #25179
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Hey wyo_:

Congratulations!

You have posted 6 of the last 7 posts!

Are you lonely? *L

Well, scoot over.

*dusts off a chair and moves it to wyo's table.

I am going to order a fresh cup of Wakalapi (coffee) and discuss weather with you.

By the way, "how come your honey left you?"
Old 12-02-2004, 05:16 PM   #25180
meeeeeeeeeeee

Red face

guys are so subtle sometimes...

Sponsored Links