Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10092Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2005, 05:07 PM   #25461
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
There's always fresh coffee here at the RezBucks. See my crayone "Rezbucks" sign over the 48 cup coffee pot.

And AG, if you're gonna be nice enough to cook, I'll sure eat it. And it's only 5 to 3 here, and I work until 8 tonight! :(

Happy New Year to you, too, WHOME!! Hope you had a great time. Kinda dirty trick to play on that kid, enit? And by no means would I even ATTEMPT a drum solo. I can barely get the rolls in.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2005, 08:00 PM   #25462
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Hi everyone it sounds like you all had lots of fun.
I didn't do a thing I'v had the stomach flu I'm still not eating,
AG what everyou'r making can I have a rain check?
I still havent fed the dog geeze I'm bad

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2005, 08:35 PM   #25463
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Hope you feel better soon, Ginger.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:39 AM   #25464
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
hello?... its 2:32 am pst..... can i help myself? thanks...

*goes to the keg...thinks twice.. lies down on seat and feels around for change, drops into jukebox and plays a sad hurtin song* *howls*
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 06:21 AM   #25465
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
peeks in yells Morning hmm nobody in I'll come back later.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 07:22 AM   #25466
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
good morning..im going to bed...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 08:48 AM   #25467
PowWows.com Addicts

Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Well good morning Ladies. I have brough in some fresh joe and some wonderful muffins. And Some Kind words to wish you a great day. And Ginger I do hope you are feeling beter There is a Pow wow this weekend in Ormand Beach.
Asgaya_Gigagei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 09:18 AM   #25468
old school fool

Items Change User Title
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
Thumbs up Oh yeah ennit....

*kicks the jukebox*

"My Girl" by THE TEMPS starts to play....

*grabs broom from the back and starts to sweep for Aunty Red*
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 10:35 AM   #25469
Ready to dance

Holay, PWC49!! Nice to see you stopping by.

MOTS, no more sad songs. What's the matter, girlie?

Everyone else, Good Morning and I think it's panny cake day since it's snowing like crazy.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:39 AM   #25470
PowWows.com Addicts

Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Pan Cakes? Throw in some Bacon and eggs and youre on! Over easy for mine.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:47 AM   #25471
Ready to dance

Will do. I LOVE a stack of pancakes with over easy eggs on top. Just enough syrup and really crispy bacon on the side.

And your muffins smell delicious, by the way. Mmmmm. (geez, I'm starving!)
Old 01-04-2005, 10:59 AM   #25472
PowWows.com Addicts

I am Starvin. I am always Hungry. And I eat always. I eat enough for two people. I Scarf down whole pizzas and Huge Plates of pasta. Only time I could not eat was when I had a horrible ear inffection. And my Jaw hurt to move. It was the worst torture ever I starved for a week. Drinking Soup. Aggggggghhhhh. But it is ok now. I made Pasta with Lemon Garlic Sauce Last night. Scrumy!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:20 AM   #25473
Ready to dance

I like to eat a lot too. I guess that's why I'm always in the cafe.

Once I couldn't eat for a week too. My tonsils were swollen and I couldn't even open my mouth wide enough to get a Cheerio in. I practically starved cuz I couldn't hardly swallow either. Finally I got an Orange Julius at the mall and I'm sure it saved my life. Then they put me in the hopsicle for a week.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:25 AM   #25474
PowWows.com Addicts

That has to be one of the worst tortures around. Keeping food out of reach. You see it You want it. But Its always out of reach. Hmmmm. Philly Cheese Steak Sub Lemme check my Bank account :D
Old 01-04-2005, 11:59 AM   #25475
Ready to dance

Oh I think we change trade some muffins for a Philly Cheese Steak.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #25476
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Ill take a Large hot chocolate with a shot of coffee and scads of whipped cream on top.....to go..lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #25477
Ready to dance

MY FAVORITE!!! That's the Rezbucks special and I'll have a large one to go right away.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:04 PM   #25478
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
...and one of those hottie muffins...i mean hot

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 02:09 PM   #25479
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
...and one of those hottie muffins...i mean hot
Stud-muffin to go for BEG! LOL
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 02:11 PM   #25480
Ready to dance

Here's one of those hottie's muffins!

Dang, I fall for a nice moustache everytime. The smile is the clincher though. And if there's that devilish look in the eyes, I'm a goner.
Sponsored Links