Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10432Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #25501
commander bun-bun

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
oh yeah I make the best! ther isn't any left overs unless I hide some so far everybody that has tasted mine loves it.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 09:29 PM   #25502
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Wink

i could go for a spam samwich now... and begs said she wants a manwich!
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 09:32 PM   #25503
PowWows.com Addicts

Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i could go for a spam samwich now... and begs said she wants a manwich!
Baaaaa HAHAHAHAHAH thats great. But No way, Manwich? How about a Samich!!!
Asgaya_Gigagei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 09:34 PM   #25504
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
A manwich.....ooooh can i be in the middle...oops did i cross the 'line'??...LOL

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 09:36 PM   #25505
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-04-2005, 10:06 PM   #25506
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Manwhich with lots of sause!

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:09 PM   #25507
PowWows.com Addicts

Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
I aint even touching that one! rotfl
Old 01-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #25508
PowWows.com Addicts

So..........what's for dessert ? ? I could go for some sugar.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:17 PM   #25509
PowWows.com Addicts

oops, poor choice of words.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:20 PM   #25510
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgaya_Gigagei
So..........what's for dessert ? ? I could go for some sugar.

Ain't gonna touch that one either!

Anyone else watching world junior hockey! Our boys are winning!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #25511
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Wink

if you got some whipped cream i got some HOT chocolate!

Old 01-04-2005, 10:28 PM   #25512
commander bun-bun

Hot chocolate sounds yummy I'll have some

Old 01-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #25513

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
..i got some in my purse, for just in case..lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 01-04-2005, 10:47 PM   #25514
commander bun-bun

that reminds me of the game show the price is right
Bob would ask someone in the audiance if the had some thing like hot chocolate in there purse & if they did they won a prize.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #25515
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
wasnt that "let's make a deal"? with monty hall..who happens to be from my home town..winterpeg...which im glad i aint there...minus 40 c.... yesterday..
Old 01-04-2005, 10:58 PM   #25516
commander bun-bun

duhh your right I can't believe I forgot. geeze I'm all blushing now.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:01 PM   #25517
PowWows.com Addicts

do you remember the episode were a biker gang rode up on stage and trashed and looted the place? Me niether.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:05 PM   #25518
Senior Dancer

kitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Redhorse Cafe

I prefer lynx{pisew} cooked in the trapline on a open fire using moose lard for cooking oil and onions Taste like KFC-try it ''Its fingerlickin'good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitchemanitou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2005, 11:53 PM   #25519

Hmm...sounds interesting

*Kalilsha*

Old 01-05-2005, 02:52 AM   #25520
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
wasnt that "let's make a deal"? with monty hall..who happens to be from my home town..winterpeg...which im glad i aint there...minus 40 c.... yesterday..
Ummm yeah it's still winterpeg - minus 44 right now!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links