Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10624Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2006, 03:16 PM   #28161
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Asgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond reputeAsgaya_Gigagei has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Whew oh man what a fast life of Work and kids and What ever else....I had to drop in for a cup of Joe :)
Old 12-30-2006, 03:18 PM   #28162
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
is joe sweet?
ill have some home made louisiana wings..as i tried the nuked version... blah
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2007, 01:11 PM   #28163
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
I need a triple shot of expresso right bout now.. LOL....
My sleep is so messed up and this night shift isnt helpin.. lol....
Slams back the espresso...
hope everyone has a good day

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #28164
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolNDN
Yep green Kool-aid and a bologna sammich - speakin of sammich where is Powwowchic49 these days. Man Red's wuz really rockin specially when they had the jacuzzi out back and they installed a sky light in Red's too. Where'z Luta and she. Coyote used to spear mayanaise all over and get the girls really hot LOL! Has Jammy been around? anyone heard from Tracy anymore? Somebody say something LOL! LC yep those were the days fo sho!
Someone rang??? ayes....here I am - just don't get by too often, can hardly find my way around to my own cafe anymore.....sure wuz alot of fun in here wasn't it? *sigh* I remember tha dayz and wow Rose.....( )whadamemory init???? sheez. Thought we flushed that memory long ago...Well, I miss you guys!! Gotta grab a cup of coffee an head out but I'll be back soon......
Old 01-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #28165
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Holay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaShunka Luta
Someone rang??? ayes....here I am - just don't get by too often, can hardly find my way around to my own cafe anymore.....sure wuz alot of fun in here wasn't it? *sigh* I remember tha dayz and wow Rose.....( )whadamemory init???? sheez. Thought we flushed that memory long ago...Well, I miss you guys!! Gotta grab a cup of coffee an head out but I'll be back soon......
Look what the cat dragged in.....Ain't da same around here....Fo Sho!
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #28166
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaShunka Luta

Hey Luta,

I just saw you on here. Happy New Year! Good to see you in the cafe again!

(I just moved to the east coast)!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #28167
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
speaking of cats draggin in....how's my favorite bro??? An hows everything?? *pours Yote a big muga wakalapi* been sleeping much? we been sick with a nasty stomach virus but we're getting better now.....finally be glad when sick season is over - Gah, just miss you guys!!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:43 PM   #28168
Not for the Weak & Timid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
Hey Luta,

I just saw you on here. Happy New Year! Good to see you in the cafe again!

(I just moved to the east coast)!
Backatcha....so how was the move - you like it over that way? Yeah, this cafe needs some warm bodies in here *looks around* I wish I had the time I used to, I'd spark this joint right back up - hmm....maybe I can work it in just seems like every minute is taken nowdays
Old 01-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #28169
Not for the Weak & Timid

Morning everyone! Told you I'd be back...an I brought homemade donuts (frybread) and hot wojapi so slurp that up with a big muga wakalapi have a good one
Old 01-11-2007, 11:37 AM   #28170
....SINNA.......

hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House

Can I get an Amen...Sooo...Hello Yotty...Where the Hell Have You Been??? Would love to find you & see how much has changed around here.

Oh, Hi Luta Lu...LONG time no eats here...*gives quick huggy, makes own cherry coke, then splits again*
hot nsn mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2007, 11:38 AM   #28171
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
LUTA!!!! *big hugz* I knew you'd be back. And no, I don't remember any of that! Temporary insanity.

'Nywayz, this wojapi looks great! Think I'll skip the frybread,as I'm fluffy enuff!
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2007, 02:56 AM   #28172
ON THE PROWL...

KoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Red's

Last edited by KoolNDN; 03-31-2007 at 04:35 AM..
KoolNDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #28173
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Do I feel a Breeze in here?
Old 02-08-2007, 04:08 AM   #28174
ON THE PROWL...

KoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond reputeKoolNDN has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Last edited by KoolNDN; 03-31-2007 at 04:33 AM..
Old 02-09-2007, 12:45 PM   #28175
Ready to dance

Why, I'm frying up some baloney right now. You just gotta try my egg sammich. A fried egg (in bacon grease just like gramma always cooked it), thin slice of commod cheese (I know it's HARD to slice thin), and a slice of fried baloney.

That's my Rez Breakfast Jack. When I was a kid I saw a Jack in the Box commercial for some breakfast sandwich called the Breakfast Jack. I told my mom and this is how she made it.

Now it's a FAMILY TRADITION!

Where's my REZ Moccachino??
Old 02-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #28176
Ready to dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolNDN View Post
Why you naughty Shoshone LOL! Are you letting your imagination run wild.

But them were the days - remember everyone posting pics on the thread, it was crazy fun. I could barely keep up with the thread. How about some koolaid and a bologna sammich for old time sakes **thinking bout powwowchic49 since that wuz her fav meal at Reds**

Later
OK, OK. Green koolaid and a baloney sammich coming right up!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:55 AM   #28177
Ready to dance

Stickies...schmickies!
Old 02-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #28178
Ready to dance

....uh...bump?.....
Old 02-15-2007, 11:02 PM   #28179
ON THE PROWL...

Talking

Last edited by KoolNDN; 03-31-2007 at 04:35 AM..
Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 PM   #28180
ON THE PROWL...

Last edited by KoolNDN; 03-31-2007 at 04:34 AM..
Sponsored Links