Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10786Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 03:49 AM   #28381
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB View Post
Butcher has buffalo now, and says it cuts like beef so it should be done tomorrow into various steaks,roasts and ground.This one was only about 6 yrs old so it should be good and tender.I got the whole hide out back on a rack.Working on tanning it. Whenever I get a boar I usually give half away.I might keep a little of the buffalo, but freezer space limits me.I'll have the boar dressed out just like a regular hog.Bacon,sausage,ham,pork chops and pork steaks. Now I know you had beef tips but buffalo tips better,especially with sauted onion/bell pepper and mushrooms.
....APACHEFIRE walks into the cafe, inhaling all that tantalizing aroma of WYO_ROSE's cooking. waves hello to everyone and smiles....'how you all been? me? oh, i was down with a fever and not feeling too well. but thank you for asking MIB. how are you? did you get those boar? what do you do with the tusks? i bought one tusk for $5.00 a couple of years ago. only about 4 or 5 inches long. but with a hole through it for stringing'. ok, im standing in line for some bison (or boar meat)! any of it smoked with hard wood? i would love to have two fresh roasted corncobs, coleslaw, and frybread for my sides, please....(smiliing and trying very hard not to drool)

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 08-07-2007 at 03:52 AM..
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2007, 01:10 PM   #28382
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
Hi ApacheFire, see you were in for a late night snack!

Here's your order.

I think I'm drooling too!
Old 08-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #28383
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post

Here's your order.

I think half of buffalo will be smoked,going boar hunting this coming weekend.I get 1 at least every time I go,and sometimes I get 2. Some guy wanted to give me $100 for Buffalo hide tanned .Told him to put another 0 on end and make the 1 a 5 and we'd talk.He thinking he gonna get it for next to nothing but full,good hides hard to find and expensive.
I want 2 of the Philly Beef and Cheese Subs,fries and a big lemonade, please.

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.
MIB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #28384
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Here's your order.

....rubbing hands together, with a big grin on her face, APACHEFIRE looks at her plate of mouth watering food, hardly knowing where to start! "WYO_ROSE, you have out done yourself again! oh yeah, i was here very late or very early. *laughing*" "oh, i forgot, may i also have an order of those tangy BBQ beans please?"....(when APACHEFIRE is done eating, she makes sure to leave a LARGE tip!)
Old 08-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #28385
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB View Post
I think half of buffalo will be smoked,going boar hunting this coming weekend.I get 1 at least every time I go,and sometimes I get 2. Some guy wanted to give me $100 for Buffalo hide tanned .Told him to put another 0 on end and make the 1 a 5 and we'd talk.He thinking he gonna get it for next to nothing but full,good hides hard to find and expensive.
I want 2 of the Philly Beef and Cheese Subs,fries and a big lemonade, please.

hello MIB! see, im so anxious for you to go boar hunting, i was pushing you out the door! **laughing** oh yeah, that guy was trying to rob you, for sure. i had looked up bison hides for sale several years ago. wow! were they expensive. so i started saving up moola for one. never did get one cos everytime i got even half enough money, the price went up again. *sigh* now my tight set budget has me just hunting for a home to live in. at least i can afford to eat outstandingly well here! *laughing*

**laughin**
Old 08-07-2007, 05:33 PM   #28386
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
hello MIB! see, im so anxious for you to go boar hunting, i was pushing you out the door! **laughing** oh yeah, that guy was trying to rob you, for sure. i had looked up bison hides for sale several years ago. wow! were they expensive. so i started saving up moola for one. never did get one cos everytime i got even half enough money, the price went up again. *sigh* now my tight set budget has me just hunting for a home to live in. at least i can afford to eat outstandingly well here! *laughing*
Find you a hard working significant other half(don't mean you gotta get married) and let him help out.That way you both savinh

Old 08-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #28387
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
I found you peek a boo! LOL

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2007, 03:33 PM   #28388
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

**laughing** you sure did FOXMOON , come and sit with me at my booth! i would like to introduce you to WYO_ROSE who cooks most everything. all you have to do is think of what you want to eat! she is one fantastic cook! and that is MIB he is getting ready for a hunting trip for wild boar. he helps WYO_ROSE by picking up supplies for the cafe.

**laughin**
Old 08-08-2007, 03:57 PM   #28389
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

looking around for that man...MIB..now where did he go...i havent seen him all day.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #28390
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

hey...where is everybody? hmm , must be all listening to the drum groups we are supposed to vote on. i wonder if they will come in soon? ....( tapping fingers on the table....)
Old 08-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #28391
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

well, since its so quiet in here, think i will head on out...maybe come back later when someone else might be in. (turns off the lights, closes the door behind her and walks away....)
Old 08-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #28392
Blacksmith Lane

Buffalo meat is put away.Now I sit down and eat a buffalo burger,dressed,steak fries,cole slaw,a piece of apple pie and coffee.THis going to be 1 of those days,I can tell.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #28393
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

....opens door slowly...anyone in here yet?

**laughin**
Old 08-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #28394
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

well, i have to go home and take a shower now. guess i will see someone here tomorrow sometime. i sure do miss the crowd that used to hang around in here. not even the cook comes in here now....*sigh*
Old 08-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #28395
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to be super busy for the next month, but I will be popping in from time to time filling orders. Just can't hang out.

And I'm leaving for Fort Hall Festival tomorrow, so I'll see y'all on Monday!!

I can't wait to the the Indian Relay races up there!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:29 PM   #28396
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
I'm going to be super busy for the next month, but I will be popping in from time to time filling orders. Just can't hang out.

And I'm leaving for Fort Hall Festival tomorrow, so I'll see y'all on Monday!!

I can't wait to the the Indian Relay races up there!
No,you can't go to Fort Hall Festival tomorrow. Did you hear Simon says it ok for you to go ??

Old 08-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #28397
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
So what positions do you all have here?

Old 08-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #28398
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxmoon View Post
So what positions do you all have here?
Hey short stuff answer her question,I can't. My answer probably be XXXXXX Rated,then you know what happen to MIB then.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #28399
Ready to dance

Hmmm....we take the position to be non-partisan, non-denominational, and non-committed here at the cafe.

Don't mind MIB. He's just grouchy cuz he's gonna have to COOK FOR HIMSELF all weekend!

Jokes no!! I have to go put on the beans and cover the meat in the pit - it take hours.

Then y'all can munch all weekend.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #28400
Happy Woman!

Quote:
Hmmm....we take the position to be non-partisan, non-denominational, and non-committed here at the cafe.

Don't mind MIB. He's just grouchy cuz he's gonna have to COOK FOR HIMSELF all weekend!

Jokes no!! I have to go put on the beans and cover the meat in the pit - it take hours.

Then y'all can munch all weekend.
You want me to make some frybread to go with them beans? Oh I am a damn good bartender! Anybody want a slow F**k up against the wall? LOL

Sponsored Links