Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree11056Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #29121
Blacksmith Lane

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think I gonna take up being a farmer.Take my 10 acres and take up mini farming.

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.
MIB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #29122
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB View Post
I think I gonna take up being a farmer.Take my 10 acres and take up mini farming.
Dont forget to make a fire pit so we can have some fun ! I think you would have fun doin some farmin and watch ya gonna have? plants animals? or a heated swimming pool with a waterfall! lol

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2007, 08:08 PM   #29123
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxmoon View Post
Dont forget to make a fire pit so we can have some fun ! I think you would have fun doin some farmin and watch ya gonna have? plants animals? or a heated swimming pool with a waterfall! lol
I gonna put in plants,growing a good sized garden om about 6 to 7 acreas,course I'll have to put a fence around it to keep the rabbits and deer out. I got deer,rabbits and squrriels that come around.The rabbits and squirrels I always make sure they have something,the deer finds plenty,except if we get very much snow. I got 3 acreas I got in hay I cut in November and bale,so if we have a very much snow I can throw out forr the deer,and fellow down road has 3 thorses so he gets some along as he needs it. I get 3 to 4 deer during the winter cause they know they can find food,and property is posted no hunting.
Hadn't thought about pool with a water fall,but I was thinking about putting a hot tub in that back room since I don't use it.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #29124
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I gonna put in plants,growing a good sized garden om about 6 to 7 acreas,course I'll have to put a fence around it to keep the rabbits and deer out. I got deer,rabbits and squrriels that come around.The rabbits and squirrels I always make sure they have something,the deer finds plenty,except if we get very much snow. I got 3 acreas I got in hay I cut in November and bale,so if we have a very much snow I can throw out forr the deer,and fellow down road has 3 thorses so he gets some along as he needs it. I get 3 to 4 deer during the winter cause they know they can find food,and property is posted no hunting.
Hadn't thought about pool with a water fall,but I was thinking about putting a hot tub in that back room since I don't use it.
Oh that sounds so nice my dream come true I only have 3 1/2 acres but I also have a herd of 6 that comes here and has baby and eat they know they are safe and can get food here also. Hot tub in the room I have an extra room now cause of oldest one moving out so I thought about turing it into a relaxing room with hot tub and candles also music so I could get nice and relaxed if you know what I mean. LOL I forgot to eat this morning been real busy so I would love some cold fruit with a little whipped cream on top please and nice cold glass of milk.

Old 11-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #29125
Blacksmith Lane

Where everybody hiding at ? Short Stuff,Foxmoon,Apachiefire,
OD, Migizi ?You all hiding ?

Old 11-12-2007, 04:13 PM   #29126
Happy Woman!

Quote:
Where everybody hiding at ? Short Stuff,Foxmoon,Apachiefire,
OD, Migizi ?You all hiding ?
I see you lol wanna come hide with me?

Old 11-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #29127
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
I see you lol wanna come hide with me?
I'm on my way. And have I got a secret for you.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #29128
Happy Woman!

Quote:
I'm on my way. And have I got a secret for you.
Man that was some secret!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-13-2007, 08:45 AM   #29129
Blacksmith Lane

Good Morning Red Horse Cafe.I feel good today.I feel so good I may go 4 wheeling today. And if I can find something to blow up,I may do that to

Breakfast buffets up and running,and we working on lunch before I head out.Lunch is veggie,salad and desert bars.Meats will be steaks,roast,prime rib,turkley,pork chops,hamburgers,and fish.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:14 AM   #29130
Happy Woman!

Quote:
Good Morning Red Horse Cafe.I feel good today.I feel so good I may go 4 wheeling today. And if I can find something to blow up,I may do that to

Breakfast buffets up and running,and we working on lunch before I head out.Lunch is veggie,salad and desert bars.Meats will be steaks,roast,prime rib,turkley,pork chops,hamburgers,and fish.
Oh I will have to stay for some of that good prime rib. But for breakfast I think ill have some of you Mib lol

Old 11-13-2007, 11:03 AM   #29131
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Oh I will have to stay for some of that good prime rib. But for breakfast I think ill have some of you Mib lol
Well did you enjoy breakfast

For anybody not going anywhere on Thanksgiving,I working on menu for Thanksgiving now. Turkey,dressing,cranberry sauce,mashed potato's and gravy,corn,pies and green beans. Also there will be ham,steaksroast beef,cole slaw,potato salad.
Deserts will be pumpkin pie,apple pie, and cherry cobbler.
Plus all the usual beverages.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:17 PM   #29132
Happy Woman!

Quote:
Well did you enjoy breakfast

For anybody not going anywhere on Thanksgiving,I working on menu for Thanksgiving now. Turkey,dressing,cranberry sauce,mashed potato's and gravy,corn,pies and green beans. Also there will be ham,steaksroast beef,cole slaw,potato salad.
Deserts will be pumpkin pie,apple pie, and cherry cobbler.
Plus all the usual beverages.
That sounds wonderful I will bring the sweet potatos with marshmellows on top and the brown sugar stuff. Will the hame be honey ham? I will make a cheese cake with strawberry topping also.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #29133
Happy Woman!

Well I really enjoyed breakfast so much that I think ill have some more at lunch time! LOL

Old 11-13-2007, 12:20 PM   #29134
Happy Woman!

First I gotta eat some of that prime rib to keep up my strength!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #29135
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
First I gotta eat some of that prime rib to keep up my strength!
And a piece of apple pie with ice cream on top.Make sure you definetely have the energy.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #29136
Blacksmith Lane

We now got hot coco in the building.You can get it plain,with marshmellows,whipped cream,whipped cream with a cherry,or whipped cream with cinamon. And if you over 21 we can also give you a shot of extra warmer up in,but you gotta have somebody else driving.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #29137
Happy Woman!

Quote:
We now got hot coco in the building.You can get it plain,with marshmellows,whipped cream,whipped cream with a cherry,or whipped cream with cinamon. And if you over 21 we can also give you a shot of extra warmer up in,but you gotta have somebody else driving.
Dang your making my knees weak with all that. Hot cocoa with a little warmer up Hey can you drive me home!

Old 11-13-2007, 09:03 PM   #29138
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Dang your making my knees weak with all that. Hot cocoa with a little warmer up Hey can you drive me home!
Most definetely drive you home. You need a good laugh? I went to bank today to make a deposit.Didn't want any checks bouncing. Little boy at next teller beside me points at me and hollers"Look mommy,it 1 of the cavemen from the insurance commercial". Felt like crawling in a hole and covering myself up.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:51 AM   #29139
Happy Woman!

Quote:
Most definetely drive you home. You need a good laugh? I went to bank today to make a deposit.Didn't want any checks bouncing. Little boy at next teller beside me points at me and hollers"Look mommy,it 1 of the cavemen from the insurance commercial". Felt like crawling in a hole and covering myself up.
Oh I feel so refreashed ! I just need a little sumpin to keep me going. I had a lovely swim this morning at the waterfalls.

MIB no way LOL I cant believe that to funny so should we call you grizzly MIB?

Old 11-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #29140
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Oh I feel so refreashed ! I just need a little sumpin to keep me going. I had a lovely swim this morning at the waterfalls.

MIB no way LOL I cant believe that to funny so should we call you grizzly MIB?
Glad you enjoyed your awim at the waterfall this morning. Here's you breakfast.NDN breakfast Taco's,Orange Juice and coffee.

I guess that better than being compared to big foot.

Sponsored Links