Like Tree10121Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #33961
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I smell a big burn coming this way!
Well - you shouldn't have eaten that burrito
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #33962
LBGOOD2U

lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Welcome everyone to the Redhorse Cafe's movie night! Tonight we are showing a film based on one of our very own!

Attachment 8570

(Original poster from "Ernest Goes To Jail", head replaced with Gary Farmer's head from a frame grab from "Powwow Highway", Photoshoped by yours truly)
For clarification puposes - Toolz escapes from Jail, and LBGOOD has to go the Jail to re-arrest the Fu

Old 03-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #33963
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,343.52
Come on, admit it, I got you good with that one, and double that if you really do look like Gary Farmer...

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #33964
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
Come on, admit it, I got you good with that one, and double that if you really do look like Gary Farmer...
Yeah right - I got you good!!!!!!!!! And I didn't even hafta try
Old 03-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #33965
LBGOOD2U

"sneaks into the Kitchen for a piece of pie"
Old 03-13-2011, 01:56 AM   #33966
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
I'm glad you're on the mend!

Hope you have a blast at Family Day. It sounds like a fun way to break up the winter monotony.

I store my moccs with cedar too. I should make my hubby some lederhosen. He's really into his own culture. He listens to Bach, Beethoven, Pachobel, etc. etc. etc. Good thing I like that music too! But he refuses to learn to polka.

Hmmm...maybe I'll make some potato pancakes.

What have I been up to? Clearing up the last bits of clutter from moving mainly. I took a photo of the finished dining room. It looks pretty good.

Spring must be on the way. The temperature has been above freezing lately and the birds are back! I've had oodles of house sparrows on my bird feeder this week. The daughter and I have taken a few walks around the neighborhood. Everything would be hunky dory if not for the flooding. The river by my old hometown is nearly up to the top of the flood wall. I saw photos of it today on Facebook. I hope it doesn't reach my nephew's house. My dad lives on top of a hill, so he is safe, but if the river gets any higher, the whole town will move up on the hill with him. When I was little, we got out of school for weeks because the school buildings across the road from our house were used as temporary housing for those flooded out of their homes.
I hope the water doesn't get too high. We have so much snow here that when and if it ever melts, the sumps pumps are going to be going crazy.

The family day was a good time. The sugar shack was a big hit. That's where hot maple syrup is poured over snow and then rolled up on a stick as it cools. Lots of kids climbing off the ceiling by the time their parents tried to put them to bed. The horses and sled was pretty cool and the we had tons of food. The only downer was the wind picked up aroun 1pm and the temps dropped down to about minus 30c.

I'm almost finished hubby's new mocs.. just have the fur to sew on.

We're going ice fishing tomorrow... hopefully there is a trout out there waiting to jump on my hook.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #33967
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,483.26
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Welcome everyone to the Redhorse Cafe's movie night! Tonight we are showing a film based on one of our very own!

Attachment 8570

that is so freaking hilarious! can i use that as my avy?

lbgood = pwned! ha ha ha ha ha
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #33968
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
that is so freaking hilarious! can i use that as my avy?
Hardy har har ----> insert laff here <----------

As far as your Avi - you should put back up your "G&B from the block" picture, that was a goot one, everyone commented on it :
Old 03-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #33969
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
R, up in the Yukon most of the elders chew and you learn very quickly that if you don't carry a bucket in the car for them to spit, they'll go right ahead anyway and spit on the car floor... ewww.
Yeah, well, I was kinda afraid of that. That's why I made my comment a little tongue-in-cheek. Chewing/dipping has a very different cultural context for me.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #33970
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
Hardy har har ----> insert laff here <----------
aw don't be salty...that was funny

have some pie, that'll cheer you up
Old 03-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #33971
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys!

Just drinking my coffee and reading the posts here. Keep talking. I'll go sit in the corner by the fire.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #33972
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
have some pie, that'll cheer you up
Naw - I already had some pie when you all went to sleep

Once again - you should put back up your "G&B from the block" picture, that was a goot one, everyone commented on it ::
Old 03-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #33973
Ugh. As. If.

well since you have an opinion and like how everyone commented on an old avy of mine. what do you think of my new sig? i can't wait for everyone to comment on that
Old 03-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #33974
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
well since you have an opinion and like how everyone commented on an old avy of mine. what do you think of my new sig? i can't wait for everyone to comment on that
Yuup - the movie LBGOOD goes to Jail, true enuff. But the story is TOOLZ breaks out of jail and LBGOOD GOES TO JAIL to re-arrest the fu

C'mon Chica you can do better, besides you b "G&B from the block":

Uh ,OH heres some money for Toolz Bail

Last edited by lbgood; 03-13-2011 at 03:28 PM..
Old 03-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #33975
Ugh. As. If.

i can't believe how cold it is this weekend brrrrr
Old 03-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #33976
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
i can't believe how cold it is this weekend brrrrr
I know Right! Hopefully you will get enuff funds to get your man toolz outta jail, so you can get off the streets and outta the cold
Old 03-13-2011, 03:45 PM   #33977
Ugh. As. If.

hot chocolate sounds really good. it's like its january all over again
Old 03-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #33978
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
hot chocolate sounds really good. it's like its january all over again
That does sound good - I'll have mine with marshmellows

oh btw - heres a couple of dollars for the "G&B from the block" bailing her man - Toolz out fund
Old 03-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #33979
Ugh. As. If.

your money is no good here....its on the house! with extra marshmallows
Old 03-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #33980
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
your money is no good here....its on the house! with extra marshmallows
Thanks for the drink- but the money was not for the cafe - it was to be used to bail out your man Toolz - its good at the Court house!!

Here's a couple of more for the cause

Sponsored Links