Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10784Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2002, 06:48 PM   #3641
Storm Chaser

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Angry What a mess..............

Lobster shells on the floor..... Looks like someone had to clean the chalk board erasers...... for hours

All this for tuna "sammiches"????????

What's in the Pot? mmmmmmm smells good!

I guess doing the dishes for lobster bisque is a "good trade";)

But, if I find this mess again, I'm locking the kitchen door!
She is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2002, 06:54 PM   #3642
Storm Chaser

She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, Lady Di....

Any trees down? We have a couple.

Noone ever remebers to say, You'll love the storms. Once your used to them, then you'll go to the coast. And watch them before the start breaking up.

Have you been to the coast yet?
Old 11-07-2002, 07:06 PM   #3643
Junior Dancer

TRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond repute
TRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Hi ALL

:D Hello Everyone
Hope you are all fine today. I am going to the
mountain... Think I will grab a bite of dinner
TUNA NOT don't think so.....

Off to the kitchen to see what I can find. Oh
my A MESS CoyOT going to get you. OKO
TRU finds a broom and sweeps up the kitchen
Over to the sink dish after dish after dish after
DISH DONE...... Grabs the mop bucket and
goes back to the sink makes the water Hmmmm
where is the mop Lol I found it
Tru MOPS the kitchen and heads out for the
dining area and cleans cleans the floor so you
can all DANCE or Do what you DO best just no
MAYO tonight this place is nice and clean NOW
Oh forgot the countertops Goes back finds the
sponge and cleans cleans cleans My RED will
be so proud of ME..............:Angel: Now back off
to the kitchen to see if I CAN FIND SOME DECENT
FOOD I KNOW RED STOCKED UP BEFORE SHE LEFT
SO I am going to find some REAL MEAT....

Have a good night all !
Old 11-07-2002, 07:09 PM   #3644
Champion Dancer

Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
:Wave :Wave Hi there She! It's good to know that you didn't blow away last night, at least you got a couple of more hours sleep than I did. hahaha So this is a Pacific storm hey? Reminds of the winds in Texas & Oklahoma when the tornados are a brewin.

Breakfast was good as was the coffee. Darn, I forgot and left my spoon in there. melt down time! lol Oh well, I have more where that one came from. So what's for supper guys? I'm famished tonight for some reason. Must be the hibernation thing kicking in making me want to "fatten up" for the oncoming winter. hahaha I'm not sure I ever lost the fat from last winter yet. That's ok, like my Dad used to say "just more to love".

Has anyone heard anything more from Red? We will have to keep an eye on "the store" while she is absent. Keep a watch for that sneaky coyote! Gotta go. Meet ya here later for a midnight snack.

En boca cerrado, no entran moscas
Lady Di is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2002, 07:16 PM   #3645
Champion Dancer

Lady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond reputeLady Di has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by She Modoc
Hey, Lady Di....

Any trees down? We have a couple.

Noone ever remebers to say, You'll love the storms. Once your used to them, then you'll go to the coast. And watch them before the start breaking up.

Have you been to the coast yet?
No, no trees down that I could see. Just a lot of stuff blown around everywhere.

Yeah, I noticed they forgot to fill me in on that little bit of info. It's ok though, I'm used to that tornado weather so now that I know what to expect it won't bother me. Sure did freak my 8 year old granddaughter out though! Haven't been to the coast yet but would like to go sometime soon as I have a cuz who lives in Coquille. Maybe over the holidays. I would love to see the Pacific. I've seen the Atlantic but not this side. Hang onto your hat, I hear it's supposed to get ugly again tonight.

Old 11-07-2002, 07:18 PM   #3646
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, Red. . .Moosie said to tell you hello. I'm "keeping him company" while you're under the weather. :D He got that tooth fixed!
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2002, 08:00 PM   #3647
Junior Dancer

TRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond reputeTRUTREES1 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Storm

Are you guys in a storm??? The weather here
is Ok>> It is suppose to SNOW Sun Mon Tuesday
I love the SNOW. Oh yes, it is so Beautiful ! Well,
you all hang tight in the storm everything will be
alright....
:p :Angel: Lady Di I got some steak on if you
would like some that Coyot had some nasty
TUNA something or other in here earlier if you
would like some of that with or without onion Lol!
Old 11-07-2002, 08:45 PM   #3648
Champion Dancer

:) Ahh yes. We have had some adverse weather here in Oregon last night and again today. Not to complain though, we definitely need the rain although we could probably do without these high winds! Snow would be nice. I haven't seen any of that white stuff in awhile, having been in Texas for the last 3 years. We did get a couple of nasty ice storms there though.

Oooh Tru, the steak definitely sounds good. Maybe I could whip up a salad and some baked potatoes to go with that. Anyone else up for a steak dinner? Way better than tuna whatever. Hmmm, maybe I can get Mary, my daughter, to agree to whip us up a nice cheesecake for dessert. :bouncy: OK, I'll be right over to help you get started.

Old 11-07-2002, 09:05 PM   #3649
Junior Dancer

Post YES

The potatoes and salad Mmmmmm sound
delicious your just like Red you think of all the
sides Lol TRU just likes the MEAT but I will
have salad and potatoes and LOL Cheesecake
is one of my favorites Do you like strawberries
on the top....and a little whip cream I sure Red
has some hiding somewhere...... I will turn on
the Jukebox and play How about some Rolling
Stones?????? Can't always get what ya want!!!
What kind of music you like it's all here.... Pick
what ever you want we will put it on next...

Can't always get what you want:p But I am
getting that steak tonight<<<<<
Potatoes<<<<<:Angel:
Salad<<<<<<:Chatter
Cheesecake<<<<<:Chatter
Mmmmmmm Yum Can't wait<<<<
Old 11-07-2002, 09:19 PM   #3650
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Lady Di. . .what part of Texas did you live in?
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2002, 09:47 PM   #3651
Storm Chaser

Yum!!! Steak and baked potatoes. And salad:Jumping:

Ohhhh, and cheesecake. One of my all time fav desserts:)

I'm glad to have you ladies around to help cook while Reds recovering. She 's okay. But the hard part is getting better:(

The wind is already blowing here.

But nothing too bad. Just a little fall storm. O think you'll get snow over there Lady Di. We're on top of the same Mts. just on the opposite sloops:)
Old 11-07-2002, 11:34 PM   #3652
Champion Dancer

:22: Whew! took me longer to get here than i thought. been runnin my fool legs off. gotta sit down and sip a glass of cool iced tea. mmmm there now, that's better.

Traci - i lived in Paris Texas. my oldest daughter and her husband are still there for the time bein. what part do you hale from?

Tru & She glad i picked cheesecake since it's your favorite. strawberries will be fine, cherries, blackberries, whatever -- i love mine with lots of fruit & whipped creme on top. Lord spare my hips, please!

As for music, the Rolling Stones is fine. Yeah! Can't always get what you want ---- unless you come to the Redhorse Cafe!! i'm pretty open on music, there's not much i don't like, in small doses anyway. mostly i like instrumental music.

She we have been having rain all afternoon. wind picked up for awhile but it quieted back down after it got dark. do you see much snow on your side of the mountain?

:7: hey, are those steaks about ready? we got the salad done and the taters are smokin. ummm let's sit down and put on the old feed bag.

Old 11-08-2002, 12:07 AM   #3653
SNAGgles

Arrow Hey

The jams sound great. Just love those Stones,*Dances Around*

You know what, to change things up. I think I will have a Tuna sammich. Yes indeed, I'll have it with chopped lettuce,onions, celery and some Miracle Whip. Also, a bag o chips and a tall glass of Dr. Pepper. YUMMMM Good.

The kitchen looks great ya'll, good job. Cleanliness is next to godliness. And I know you all ain't angels. lol:devil
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2002, 12:52 AM   #3654
Storm Chaser

SNAGS get out of that tuna fish.

And plese quit talking like that. Your scaring me!
Old 11-08-2002, 12:56 AM   #3655
Official Hickie Checker

MaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond repute
what is good here?
Do you serve breakfast 24/7?
MaggieB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2002, 01:07 AM   #3656
Storm Chaser

Ya, I'm here. I'll cook.
Old 11-08-2002, 01:11 AM   #3657
SNAGgles

Thumbs up Breakfast

I'll take the "Moon over my Hammy" lol and a large orange Juice.:p
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2002, 01:15 AM   #3658
Storm Chaser

Fried potatoes, and deer steaks. And a big pan full of scrambled eggs with cheese.

How's this? Oh, I almost forgot the biscuits:D
Old 11-08-2002, 01:15 AM   #3659
Champion Dancer

:Tongue Oh yeah. You can get whatever you want anytime. there's always someone here -- puttin on a pot of mud, brewin up some tea, cookin, cleanin, hangin out. you get the picture. the music's good :Music: we have good, clean fun :seenoevil you can speak your mind :36: and there's always someone to lend an ear :44:. What more could you ask for? The Redhorse rocks! Come on in, pull up a chair, and check out the menu.

Old 11-08-2002, 01:17 AM   #3660
Champion Dancer

oooh She, i want what you're havin. yum

Sponsored Links