Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10784Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2002, 10:33 AM   #3781
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
Well, that WAS the plan. But I found out Thurs that my friend was going to Tama, Iowa and wanted help driving. So we went on Friday, and what's an additional 6 hours??

And it was great. :Blush

Might be going back on the 20 - somethingth.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2002, 10:43 AM   #3782
Storm Chaser

She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Morning......

Morning Traci, Morning Red... {{HUGS}}

Morning Rose , How was the visit? I hope all you dreamed and more!

I need coffee. Got business to do before I head out tomorrow. Man, girls, thanks for the love and support. Really. And you too Coyot. I can't thank you all enough.:( I better quit, or I'll be looking like this again:Cry :Cry :Cry

Man Red, I cooked pies last night too :)

Feast today, to honor you coming back to the cafe. It wasn't the same without your smile!
She is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2002, 10:56 AM   #3783
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Rose. . .I was just putting your Avon order together and I thought "I haven't heard from her since the weekend" and then I log on and HERE YOU ARE!!! I'm glad you had a good time. I feel honored that I've been able to watch your romance bloom here in the ol' cafe! :2:

Red, how about some hot links for that cook out today! Yum!

She and Red. . .you girls are special and I hate to see hard times fall on your life. :( You don't deserve any of it, that's for sure. But, we know it's like the tides. . .things will turn and then it will be your turn to comfort any one of us in the cafe. That's what it's all about, right. . .just sticking with your friends through good times and bad. :)

She, you'll still be around tomorrow, or not?
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2002, 11:12 AM   #3784
Storm Chaser

She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be in and out all day:)

Tomorrow I'm gone, early. So you guys have fun and take care of Red.

No dancing on the tables. At least til the stitches are out ;)

I need more Coffee, better yet, I need a hot cocoa with a shot of espresso:7: I think I'll go sit over here and enjoy the whip cream! And the sun on my face. I haven't felt warm in days
Old 11-12-2002, 11:15 AM   #3785
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Hey girls, whew, I"m wired. TOo much coffee already, I feel like running a marathon. As if. She, big HUGGGGGGGGGGG don't cry sis. Here sit down and drink your coffee, lets play some music, what do you wanna hear? Oh, Bill Miller is here tonight, concert at 6:00 (for real) Me and Tasha and Sage are going. I was serious about do you need anything for the wake. Do you? And yeah Traci, we can do some links too - heartburn city for me though. Gotta take my purple pill :D So, Wyo_Rose and DWST met in person, isn't it exciting???????? Man, what I would do for a weekend with a new exciting good looking man. Speaking of, my ex called me this morning from Sioux Falls. HAHAHA. This is the one from three years ago. We were together the same length - 3 years. Gosh, we had some ups and downs - good we can laugh about it now. He's gone on to have another kid up there - what is it with guys, it's like everytime I break up with someone they always call back when they're with someone else. "Oh, I wish we were still together, remember when we used to >>>>#*$&@@**# (you know). And remember this, remember that." So I told him - hey, we can be friends but don't use me against your woman. ha, we had a good laugh anyway.
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2002, 11:18 AM   #3786
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
OKAY OKAY - The "remember when" was, one time I picked him up from the airport, he had gone to see his dad in S.D. for Christmas and I picked him up with a trench coat on and underneath, just some black thigh highs, a black lace up thong teddy and some high heels. Needless to say - we barely made it to the parking lot. :Chatter :o
Old 11-12-2002, 11:21 AM   #3787
Storm Chaser

Thanks Red! I NEED HUGS! Good strong ones, like my coffee:)

And I need to see my new Honey, hell, my old Honey. You know Red. I want someone to hold me so I can cry myself to sleep. And don't have to get up for days.

I'm a mess. :Help
Old 11-12-2002, 11:23 AM   #3788
Storm Chaser

Red face

SH*& Girl. Now you went and made me laugh!

THANKS!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2002, 11:25 AM   #3789
Not for the Weak & Timid

You're not a mess, you're okay - it's normal. Just cry and lay there and let us take care of you. Sh&*, wish I had this cafe already done in real life. We could all hang out and help each other. Someday - soon. In Colorado too - mid way for most of us. We can all relocate and make it one hell of a cafe. If we had the RedHorse Cafe and Inn, we could live in the Inn and all work at the cafe. In a perfect world I guess :( Oh well, til then we'll just do the best we can She. If you need anything all you have to do is let me know and I'll make it happen. Serious. I'm true blue girl!!
Old 11-12-2002, 11:28 AM   #3790
Not for the Weak & Timid

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
COME ON GIRLS, LETS DANCE - TUNES TRACI, play some tunes!!!!!:Scared :Scared :Scared :Scared :Scared That dance is called the funky redhorse, hey!!!! :mrcool: Who's yo mama baby boy??? :Chatter ;)
Old 11-12-2002, 11:40 AM   #3791
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
I think she doubled up on her meds again! :Chatter
Old 11-12-2002, 11:41 AM   #3792
Circus Director

I don't have any "remember whens" with my ex-husband. He was a sorry lay. ha ha ha I do have some good ones with ex-boyfriends, though.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:51 AM   #3793
Not for the Weak & Timid

Well, he was my ex - but not ex-husband, just boyfriend. He was a good lover, gotta give him that - or actually, we were good together. He's 6'5" - one tall @ss ndn. **Sigh** I just can't go back after I"m done. Don't know what it is. He's called two more times since I hung up the first time. He was upset to find out I had surgery. What's weird is..... in one of my drug enduced "visions" hahaha, I had a dream about him, and he didn't have a shirt on and I touched his skin and it was like I could really feel him again. I haven't even thought about him since I left him 3 years ago and all the sudden I'm feeling him up in my dreams = what tha???? Then he calls??????? Who knows. I sure don't
Old 11-12-2002, 11:55 AM   #3794
Storm Chaser

Girl's night out we'll have to sit and exchange stories.

I have a few:Naughty
Old 11-12-2002, 11:56 AM   #3795
Storm Chaser

Did you reach out and touch someone?
Old 11-12-2002, 12:12 PM   #3796
Circus Director

I have an ex-boyfriend like that. . .we've known each other since high school. It's like, we "know" when the other is thinking about us. And then he'll either call me (or I have been known to call him) and we chat about old times. But, he's in the Navy now. And, well. . .he never could make up his mind about being with me. We were on, then we were off, then back on (emotionally and physically. . .ha ha ha). Well. . .along comes my husband one day and all that ended with this ex-boyfriend. All the love relationship thing. We're still friends though. And he's the same way in all his relationships. He wants someone to commit, but when it comes time for him to do the same, he runs away! Such a child!
Old 11-12-2002, 12:38 PM   #3797
Junior Dancer

dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
Good morning ladies,I hope everyone had a great weekend like I did.Hey theres my Angel good morning baby.Great Reds back How are you this morning Red.I sure did miss you.Hope you get back into the groove of things fast.I need something cold to drink..... what we have to eat here.....:D
Old 11-12-2002, 12:44 PM   #3798
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Talking

He slides in and is admist a rather interesting coversation.....What a smile He has on his face......Is that a plane ticket in his hand...could be.....Never know what the ole Yot will do next? ;)

My my what are da women discussing 2day......Gotta loosen my neck tie and just pant a little.......Let me turn that there fan on.....Now if someone saunters in with a trenchcoat i'll be done.....
Been doing awhole lot of flexing lately.....Mind, spirit, and yes physical.....Oh yes it does a body goot.....Got the steam just about righhht.......Need ta go...cool off or heat up or something......As da mind just lights up with all types of ideas......Smile.....

So the Coy guy has his ole tail just a wagging.......Happy as lark He is.....[eering around the room with one hell of a smile on his face......Whistle? Oh why sure.....Why not...so he gently bows to all of the rather interesting women and backs out of the Cafe.....He did happen to nibble on a few things though......Now now keep your minds focussed....In time in time......Those cookies were just maaaaa va less......Smile.....Oh does He need a toothpick...Thank U.....So off He goes.......I'll be circling back though, indeed....................:7:
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2002, 12:53 PM   #3799
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Good Morning, Honey

:Lips: (*smack*) :Lips:

Hey, there's a feast this afternoon. Should be great!
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2002, 12:59 PM   #3800
Not for the Weak & Timid

my my Mr. Coyot, you sly little devil you - what have you been doing???? Have you been behaving? OR NOT? :D The latter, the better....
So where you off to? You going to see SHE??? WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOOWW. Holy Smokes, luv is in the air - everywhere...
Sponsored Links