Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10241Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 03:26 AM   #38221
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,246.12
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
I may have to come up with some concoction with what limited items are in my office fridge....and leftover coffee!

BTW: The Shoshone Reunion went GREAT, or so I hear. The comments I hear were all favorable, but behind the scenes, things were CHAOS as usual. The parade was awesome! I hope to find some pics soon, cuz I was too busy zooming around on the 4Wheeler (a life saver) and scooping up horse road apples...so glad that we had ONE horse entry! I'll nab a pic of this beautiful young lady, and post it.

The workshops were great, or so I hear, and I hope to see some of the recordings soon. The food service, which I got involved with somehow, was a BIG job, and somehow it all got done. Lunches and dinners were a little late, but the last dinner almost got out on time. The first day I was a runner, back and forth, being reactive, instead of PROactive and should have been more involved with the planning to avoid this.

Friday I took the morning off, thinking things were all set for lunch and I would be back to help with dinner. We went 4 wheeling on the most awesomest ATV trails EVER, put on about 50 miles instead of what looked like 20 on the map, got back mid afternoon, took a shower and a nap and woke up to texting and calls to come help with dinner. I proceeded to help by cooking 15 filleted salmon...LARGE salmon...on a grill... since we got chopped off from using a local churches kitchen and cooked outdoors in a park.

Saturday is still a nightmare I'm trying to put behind me. We were finally in a kitchen and I have never cooked so much for so many. 100+ pounds of potatoes for mashed taters, soup, bacon for BLTs, rice pilaf, veggies, and washed dishes and pots and pans, just trying to collect all the kitchen ware I brought along. For 12 hours I slaved away and have multiple burns on my hands and arms to prove it.

Sunday I could hardly move my hands, and they're still stiff today...hence the need to take my curcumin/tumeric tabs. Never again! LOL I guess I say that after every food cooking marathon!
Wow!! That's a mind blowing amount of food! How are your hands feeling-any better?

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #38222
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Thanks, my hands are a little better. I'm wondering if IHS has the early test for rheumatoid arthritis. I'm so paranoid about getting that, cuz my mom had the crippling version of RA. I'm such a wimp that no way could I handle the constant pain!

On a brighter nite, they found my big bowls and cleaned my cooler!

Did you ever hear of the Rez press? Thats when you use the bottom of your coffee cup to press your coffee grounds to get that last jolt of caffeine.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #38223
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Good morning, everyone!

Quote:
Did you ever hear of the Rez press? Thats when you use the bottom of your coffee cup to press your coffee grounds to get that last jolt of caffeine.
I haven't thought about that in years! Didn't know I was using the "Rez press." It's funny how sometimes there are similarities between y'all's rez experience and my small town/ country experience!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #38224
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Heya folks:

Celebrating that my new grandchild is going to be a boy! Found out yesterday. I'm so excited.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #38225
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Congratulations @yaahl!

RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #38226
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks red, my grandson is so excited he's going to have a brother. He said he's sistered out right now... lol

Of course the pink princess is not too happy, she'd be happy if everything in her world stayed pink and purple forever including the new baby.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

Old 07-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #38227
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! How exciting!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #38228
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
Heya folks:

Celebrating that my new grandchild is going to be a boy! Found out yesterday. I'm so excited.
Congratulations, yaahl!
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #38229
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,538.25
Quote:
Thanks, my hands are a little better. I'm wondering if IHS has the early test for rheumatoid arthritis. I'm so paranoid about getting that, cuz my mom had the crippling version of RA. I'm such a wimp that no way could I handle the constant pain!

On a brighter nite, they found my big bowls and cleaned my cooler!

Thats what the French Press device does at the beginning, but of course you can press the plunger down further and get a few more drops of super concentrated bitter as all heck coffee. LOL

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #38230
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70

Last edited by comadre; 09-12-2012 at 11:47 AM..
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #38231
Ready to dance

I need a happy little breakfast and a smile. :)

Old 07-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #38232
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

May I join you Rose... that looks yummy!

Old 07-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #38233
Ready to dance

Sure thing! I need a cup of this as well...

Old 07-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #38234
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
I'll join you too, that breakfast looks too yummy to pass up!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 07-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #38235
Ready to dance

Good morning!
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #38236

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,396.41
Quote:
I need a happy little breakfast and a smile. :)

Smiling at you.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #38237
I pull your leg out!

Smoothies over here!

Old 07-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #38238
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Strawberry banana please

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #38239

Credits: 14,396.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
Strawberry banana please
There you go, my friend - lol

Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #38240