Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10786Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2002, 08:53 AM   #3881
Someone who's posted alot

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
nativewife has a reputation beyond repute
nativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Here's some dirt on J-Lo and Ben...

"Entertainment Tonight" Is Reporting That Ben Affleck Will Be Shooting A Movie In February, So He Can't Marry J-Lo On Valentine's Day.

The Ceremony Has Been Delayed Until June. J-Lo Is Exploiting The Daylights Out Of Their Relationship. He's All Over Her New Video & There's Even A Song On Her New CD Called "Dear Ben"

Ironically, Those Are The First 2 Words Of An "Open Letter" To Ben Published By A Weekly Paper In His Hometown.

It Says "Dear Ben: I Used To Respect You, But Ever Since You've Been With J-Lo, You've Become Such A Tool. Sure, Any Guy Would Sleep With Her, But Why Get Married And Set Yourself Up For All That Abuse? If You Were Cool, You'd Shag Her For A While, Then Cheat On Her, And Then Publicly Dump Her. She Has It Coming, She's Done It Too Many Times To Too Many Guys". Ouch.

Also this....

Well, People In Her Old Neighborhood Think She's A Fake And A Phony, But Jennifer Lopez Is Going Back There On December 6th For A Concert That'll Air On The "Today" Show.

It's All Part Of J-Lo's Master Plan Not To Leave Anyone Alone For Even Ten Minutes.

But If You're Already Sick of Jen & Ben, Then Next Year, You'll Really Be In Trouble. Besides The Wedding, They're Appearing In 2 Movies Together... One Comes Out In July -- The Other In September -- They'll Be Making Joint Appearances On Talk Shows, Bringing Everyone Up To Date On The State Of Their Marriage.

And If You Try Turning On The Radio, You'll Probably Hear The Song She Wrote About Ben: It's One Of Her Upcoming Singles So There Is Is No Escape.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:56 AM   #3882

nativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond reputenativewife has a reputation beyond repute
.... and here's a little on Eminem.

Actress Brittany Murphy Turned 25 Yesterday, What A Way To Celebrate Her Birthday: With A Major Role In A Monster Hit Movie Like "8 Mile."

The Movie Took In $54.5 Million In Its First 3 Days. Brittany Played Eminem's Girlfriend, Both On And Offscreen: When The Cameras Weren't Rolling, They Were Humping Each Other's Brains Out & They Don't Deny It

According To A Cast Member "It Was Hot & Heavy For A While, But He Got Tired Of Her. Brittany Was Just Too 'Dramatic'. The Final Straw Was When She Faked A Panic Attack On New Year's Eve? He Ended It Right After That.

... and more from Monday's gossip.

Now That He's A Movie Star, Eminem Has Become A Sex Symbol To Women All Over America, They Were More Than Half The Audience Last Weekend For "8 Mile"

In New York, They're Comparing Him To The Guy On "The Bachelor"

It Doesn't Bother Them That He Raps About Hating His Ex-Wife And Wanting To Kill His Mom, Nobody?s Perfect

... Whatever. He's just too pale.... and a punk.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:59 AM   #3883

... and some miscellaneous.

Britney Spears Visited A Psychiatrist To Try And Figure Out What Went Wrong After Her Split From Justin Timberlake.

The Singer Was Told She Had Problems With Getting Close To People Romantically......and..... who really gives a rat's, um, tail?!?

Cameron Diaz Must Really Be Looking Bad Lately.

Last Tuesday, She Was Supposed To Meet Drew Barrymore For Lunch, She Was Running So Late, She Didn't Have Time To Put On Makeup.

In Fact, When She Got There, Drew Barrymore Had Already Gone Home. But Cameron Was Hungry, So She Decided To Stay & Eat
She Didn't Have Reservations, But That's No Problem For A Movie Star: Except Nobody Recognized Her!

She Was Told She'd Have To Wait 45 Minutes. So She Had To Go Out To Her Car And Put Makeup On Before Anybody Knew It Was Her! Then They Apologized.

...now I don't feel so bad. :p
Old 11-13-2002, 09:02 AM   #3884

Got a little more on Ozzy and Sharon... but I'll let this other stuff sink in first....
Old 11-13-2002, 09:36 AM   #3885
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Good morning, Red. I'll join you in a cup of hazelnut coffee with whip cream.

Good morning nativewife. Interesting celeb gossip, but I think J-Lo deserves a break. Eminem deserves whatever he gets, good for now, but later..... ( I just wish my daughter didn't want to marry him) Really, who cares about Britney, and Cameron Diaz looks like she's whacked out most of the time.

I brought some breakfast along. A big pot of Eggs Goldenrod to pour over toast points.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2002, 09:43 AM   #3886

mmmm.... breakfast. Thanks, Rose!! It really hits the spot.
Old 11-13-2002, 09:56 AM   #3887
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you liked it, nativewife. It was one of my dad's specialties, and some real comfort food. I thought it might do Red some good.

Now what's up with Ozzy and Sharon?
Old 11-13-2002, 10:00 AM   #3888
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Hey chicks, lets chow down. I"m hungry this morning. (for real) in this other life I had one cold piece of cheese pizza for breakfast so I had to come to the cafe to get some good vittles. I think I'm gonna make some huervos rancheros - anyone care to have some with? Where's Traci? Hey Wyo_Rose, granted I am on drugs after I leave work at 3:30 (prescription type) but holy schmoley - guess what I dreamed last night? I dreamed all about you and DWST - Guess it was MY version of what should have (or shouldn't have) happened on your trip to see him. As if, just nosey like that init? All up in your life making dreams about it myself. I have to apologize for my subconscious. :Chatter
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2002, 10:00 AM   #3889

As good as your breakfast is... I did save some for Red.

Ok... on to the Osbournes...

The Osbournes May Have Exposed Their Lives On MTV But Ozzy And Sharon's Marriage Renewal Ceremony Will Be A Strictly Private Affair.

Ozzy and Sharon Are Renewing Their Vows On Their 20th Wedding Anniversary On New Year's Eve.

All The Staff Working The Bash Have Been Forced To Sign A Two-Page Confidentiality Agreement Which Forbids Them From Discussing Ozzy, Sharon, Aimee, Kelly And Jack In Any Way.

The Agreement Also Stipulates That Anyone Who Breaks The Agreement Must Pay Us$1 Million And Must Pay The Family's Legal Expenses If The Case Goes To Court.

Also...

Sharon Osbourne Has Signed A Deal To Host Her Own Talk Show Set To Debut In Syndication In Fall 2003.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:05 AM   #3890
Ready to dance

Oh my gosh, Red. That's too cool. Don't apologize! You'll really have to tell me all about it. And you're not nosey at all, girl. It's very nice that you're so interested.

How do you make your Huevos Rancheros? My dad poached eggs in tomato soup, put them on toast, sprinkled on cheese and Tobasco, and called them that. lol

More coffee (decaf) with hazelnut and whip cream, please. This stuff is good!
Old 11-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #3891
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Good Morning......?

:( ......................

Dragging a little today....Although I'll be my usual crazy self...

Pass the frybread..I'll take egg whites in there with some hot peppers and cheese.....I'll hold on the kawi...I'm amped up already....Need some nice chamomille tea to ease up some....

I hope my friend is Okay......

Alright Coy...Git it together!!!! Ya'know She's gonna be Okay!!! Now stand up and git your a$$ in gear and Run a few....Yo Red do you have some choice cadence tunes for me.....(Lacing up the shoes) Smiling around the room......:)

Feeling better.....Oh the voice it was in my head......Geez this Batman Complex of mine.....Oheeee!!!!

:p ;) :Wave :uptosomet
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2002, 10:20 AM   #3892

Boy... who needs gossip? We could always sit and speculate about Coyot...
Old 11-13-2002, 10:20 AM   #3893
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
:Chatter that's funny - I just make mine kind of like a western omelet but I put more meat in and more cheese and jappy's. As for the dream??? I felt all like I was a "peeping tom" when I woke up You guys were gettin' your groove on - hahaha.
There's another part and it had to do with someone else in the cafe but I can't remember it for anything. I keep trying to reboot my brain but it's not working. :( I guess She is gone to the funeral init? We'll all have to keep her in our prayers for a safe trip to Nevada. What do you guys want on the menu for today? OH GOOD NEWS!!!! I have the shirts ordered for the cafe, Ponemahgrl sent me the original's of the pics, OMG - there's stuff on there that you can't see clearly, so cute!!! So, need to know sizes and pm me your mailing addresses so I can get those to you.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:24 AM   #3894
Not for the Weak & Timid

Hey Coyot, poor thing - dragging around, of course She will be okay. She'll be back in here pulling your tail before you know it. Yeah, I got some cadence tunes for ya (boy do I) hahahaha. You know how all the guys cadence goes - well, us girls have our own now and it certainly goes toe to toe with the guys. ;) What's up with the egg whites? Do you seriously like them? Or are you doing the cholesterol free thing? What? Tell me!! Inquiring Mind wants to know. :o
Old 11-13-2002, 10:24 AM   #3895
Ready to dance

OMG, you're really getting the T-shirts!! My honey sure wants one, too!!

I can't wait!!!
Old 11-13-2002, 10:30 AM   #3896
Not for the Weak & Timid

Yep, isn't it cool? I'll be looking for them at powwows too so you guys gotta wear em. The original is BIG so it's gonna cover the front of the shirt goot. Man, where is Traci at today? Where's the juke? Did Coyot move it out during the renovations? There it is, in the walkin. Ho ly - I'll just roll this back out and plug it up. I NEED my music. It makes me feel all better. What are you guys doing for the holiday? Me and my girl are just doing our own. Since my brother passed this year. My family won't do anything. We don't do holidays when we're mourning. I will have something for Sage but - nothing big like usual. :( I might have my own Christmas dinner here at the cafe. My poor Mom is getting really sad here lately. She's lost my older brother (the one above me) then now the one right below me. Now only 3 of us left and we're scattered around like litter on the highway. :(
Old 11-13-2002, 10:33 AM   #3897
Ready to dance

Oh, gosh Red. How sad. I'll be here for you and attend your Christmas dinner at the cafe. It's good you'll do something with your daughter. My youngest will be back from California, she can't come for Thanksgiving. And her birthday is right afterwards (poor thing). Then we have Christmas powwows and dances all around the holidays.
whoops, meeting time
Old 11-13-2002, 10:52 AM   #3898
Not for the Weak & Timid

Well, I'm thinking about going somewhere just to get away and pretend it's not Christmas. It's hard to ignore when it's all around you so I thought I may go to South Dakota or I may go to Hoopa (Cali) or I may go see Ponemahgrl or She. I don't know yet. Stay tuned. As my world turns. As the cafe turns. You know, it would be feasible to make this into a soap. aye. All dramatic. BUT if I'm gonna be in it I want a snag!!! I want to be the vampy mistress of the cafe. yeah, okay Red - whatever. I need to take my medication. I'm gonna put on some actung baby and maybe traci will come on in and dance with me.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:52 AM   #3899
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, I'm here! Been reading but not posting. Is it my computer or is this site going really slow today? Might just be my end here. Red, I sent you PM and I'm fixing to send you another one.

How'd you eat cheese pizza for breakfast with those stitches??? OUCH!
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2002, 11:02 AM   #3900
Junior Dancer

dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
Good morning Angel,Good morning to you Red & Traci.Wow your going to do the shirts thats to cool.Are you going to have the names on the shirts like you talked about doing.I would love to have one.Whats the cost and everything.I need some cold Dew please and some breakfeast please.How was your night Angel I was in dreamland early for a change......:D