Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree11704Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #47741
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 81,288.47
Savings: 1.00
Good morning to all the diehards in the Redhorse ! Glad to see the ones still here ! I'm feeling pretty bad this week. Excessive Heat warnings all week and my RA is making it very difficult to get around. Every bone and every joint in my old body hurts and has for the last few days. I mean it always hurts in 1 spot or another but the last few days it's everywhere ! Of course I did go out and build some fence the other day and I may have overdid it just a little and maybe got just a touch too hot ! My bad.......I'm paying the price now !
Everyone have an awesome day !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #47742
Signal Corps

Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 19,911.02
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Good morning to all the diehards in the Redhorse ! Glad to see the ones still here !

Every bone and every joint in my old body hurts and has for the last few days. I mean it always hurts in 1 spot or another but the last few days it's everywhere ! Of course I did go out and build some fence the other day and I may have overdid it just a little and maybe got just a touch too hot ! My bad.......I'm paying the price now !

You surely overdid it only a very little bit. Hope you rest the right way to ease the pain.

Have a better day by now.

LOL, I do. Just beaded a bit on the strap for the shoulder bag and now I will fill my powder tubes for the Long Rifle. Need to find the best laod for target shooting.

My little boy flint lock just damaged the lock. Replacement lock complete is more expensive than I the whole rifle fifteen years ago. Single replacement part(Fliege, fly) I have not found yet. That Rifle has not been build for years now.

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
Show me, and I will understand.
Involve me, and I will learn.”
Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
(Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2020, 01:37 PM   #47743
Old Dancer

ches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,713.02
hi

Quote:
Good morning to all the diehards in the Redhorse ! Glad to see the ones still here ! I'm feeling pretty bad this week. Excessive Heat warnings all week and my RA is making it very difficult to get around. Every bone and every joint in my old body hurts and has for the last few days. I mean it always hurts in 1 spot or another but the last few days it's everywhere ! Of course I did go out and build some fence the other day and I may have overdid it just a little and maybe got just a touch too hot ! My bad.......I'm paying the price now !
WD it is good to hear from you. I am going to put the Rheumatoid Arthritis on my prayer list. How is brother that has cancer?
subeeds likes this.
ches is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2020, 01:44 PM   #47744
Old Dancer

ches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond repute
Got a lunch date with the widder woman across the street. Got as dressed up as ever I get (dress shirt no tie and khaki pants. I already feel sweaty and damp. Sweat dripping off my nose. Longhorn Steak House. Not been there in years.
OLChemist and subeeds like this.
Old 07-17-2020, 01:57 PM   #47745
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ches View Post
WD it is good to hear from you. I am going to put the Rheumatoid Arthritis on my prayer list. How is brother that has cancer?
My brother made his journey on June 19th. All is well with him !
subeeds and Broken Arrow like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 07-17-2020, 09:32 PM   #47746
Old Dancer

condolences

Quote:
My brother made his journey on June 19th. All is well with him !
Prayers with you, brother, and your family.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:40 PM   #47747
Old Dancer

Wonderful lunch with girlfriend at Longhorn Steakhouse. Very good well done ground steak. All went well, I let her do most of the talking which is as it should be. I think ladies really get a lot out of communicating. I mean this positively so do not take it wrongly. Ladies, if I am wrong, please, educate me. I do my best when listening, but I am just about average at it. Trying to find the key to her heart.
Old 07-18-2020, 01:39 AM   #47748
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,803.07
WD, try some arnica gel. It might help if you've overdone it. WalMart doesn't have it, but Walgreens does. I use it when muscles and joints don't want to work right, and it helps.
wardancer and Broken Arrow like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2020, 09:13 PM   #47749
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
I'm gonna try running a chainsaw ! LOL That should vibrate everything loose ! Huge storm just blew threw ! Wasn't even supposed to get us , but something shifted ! 4+ inches of rain , pea to dime size hail ,1 huge maple tree is now laying flat , and across a fence ! More storms expected over the next few days so tomorrow I'll go to town and get some fence panels and a new chain or 2 for my saw ! Work never stops ! Now is when I wish I could rent a teenager ! LOL Hope everyone is well , stay safe ! Laterzzz

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 07-19-2020, 09:55 PM   #47750
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,931.63
Be careful with that chainsaw. Those things scare the livin' daylights out of me.

I need someone to slap me a couple times.... Ches, WD quit fighting over who gets to get in the front of the line. We all know subeeds gets to go first.

I can't seem to get past this stalled out state I've been in since March. The entire weekend is gone and I've only worked in the studio three hours. I can't seem to get in the creative zone and stay there. I'm trying something new this week. I put in a bunch of hours on my work this weekend and I'm going to work shorter days during the week, so I can go out to the studio first thing in the morning. Maybe I'll do better if I don't waste my most energetic hours at work, LOL.

Last edited by OLChemist; 07-20-2020 at 04:01 PM..
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2020, 02:19 AM   #47751
Signal Corps

Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, but slapping a friend is very hard do do if ever.

May be shaking a little bit to awaken you up might be ok.

High, WD, be carefull with the chainsaw. I always try to stay out of the way of a chainsaw I see it operated.
wardancer likes this.
Old 07-20-2020, 02:37 AM   #47752
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,803.07
OLChemist, I'll wait my turn for the slapping. LOL! It's hard to feel creative when everything is all cattywampus in the world. That word really set off spellcheck. When I used to get creatively stuck, I would go wander through jewelry sites online or old photo archives someplace, and sooner or later, something would grab the attention of my muse.

Gotta run, here comes WD with his new chainsaw.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2020, 05:40 AM   #47753
Signal Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
OLChemist, I'll wait my turn for the slapping.

cattywampus

Gotta run, here comes WD with his new chainsaw.
:), cattywampus, learend something!

You created an imaginary picture with WD and the chainsaw coming in my mind.
wardancer, OLChemist and subeeds like this.

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Old 07-20-2020, 03:59 PM   #47754
Old Dancer

Ha ha and I am stuck on my bustle. Now I cannot find the beaded medallion. I have put it in some real good place till I could get everything set to tie it in the center.
Old 07-20-2020, 04:45 PM   #47755
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Sometimes I do that , put something up so I don't lose it......and then lose it ! LOL

Good news : Got the tree off the fence and the fence fixed and did not saw off any parts ! Tim and Bonnie are intact !LOL Resisted the urge to rev the saw while holding it over my head and running at Subeeds !(hi cuz)

Bad news : There is still an enormous tree to finish cutting up.....later.....if I can still move........after I see the rheumatologist tomorrow......and rest up

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 07-20-2020, 04:56 PM   #47756
Signal Corps

Quote:

Bad news : There is still an enormous tree to finish cutting up.....later.....if I can still move........after I see the rheumatologist tomorrow......and rest up
Hey, wouldn't it be easier to blast the tree to pieces than sawing? HM, sawed you might use it as fire wood, therefore better sawing.

Knock on wood that the visit will help. I'll throw in a prayer and a lit candle. Enough reasons to light a candle.

Made a visit ot Abbey Mariawald for mom. Lit some candles and wanted some Holy Water in a very little bottel for the car. Sigh, due to Corona, no Holy Water to get.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Old 07-20-2020, 05:13 PM   #47757
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,931.63
*Rose contemplates BA and WD with explosives and a tree. She retreats back into her bunker.*

This is why men frequently have weird scars with even weirder stories. I have never met a woman who started the tale of some strange injury with the sentences : "It seemed like a good idea at time. After all we had some diesel fuel, dynamite and a shotgun just lying around..."
subeeds and Broken Arrow like this.

Last edited by OLChemist; 07-20-2020 at 05:27 PM..
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2020, 08:54 PM   #47758
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
But Rose , it looked good on paper and it was BA's idea !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 07-21-2020, 02:09 AM   #47759
Signal Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
*Rose contemplates BA and WD with explosives and a tree. She retreats back into her bunker.*

Oh no need for the bunker. It is safe; if you keep enough distance from the tree blasting.

BTW, in the army, to chop down a tree fast, you had those cutting loads. A falling tree can be dangerous if he fells in the unintended direction of his own volition.
wardancer, OLChemist and subeeds like this.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Old 07-21-2020, 11:30 AM   #47760
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
WD sorting thru gun powder , blasting caps , fuse cord , dynamite........Hey BA , are theses road flares ???

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Sponsored Links