Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10437Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Redhorse cafe Redhorse cafe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2003, 01:06 PM   #8021
Private Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ctryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That's my whole thing too!!
You gonna make a cameo at the powwow on Saturday? It starts here on Saturday at 6 - 10 pm. It's the Ethete Celebration Committee's benefit pw to benefit the EC pw this summer. You should.
Old 01-24-2003, 01:06 PM   #8022
Private Dancer

ctryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond repute
at the Blue Sky Hall! Forgot to mention that! :D
Old 01-24-2003, 01:13 PM   #8023
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Oh yeah, I saw that flyer! I probably will go down and check it out, now that I got a car that will go farther than 1 mile. :p

Will your little one be dancing, or is her outfit done yet? Let me know if you need help, and you could always stop by on any Monday evening to our sewing class, too. ;)

I was thinking about starting a lazy stitch moccasin thread in beadwork. If I can get good closeup pics with my camera, I'm going to do that soon. Just in case you need help with her mocs, too, before Denver March. :)
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2003, 01:16 PM   #8024
Private Dancer

Holy Smokes, a Rapid City - Ft. Washakie commute is just too much! Yikes!!!

My brother stays for the after school programs during the week!Are you going to be at Mondays Bingo For Books? I hear they'll let you play multiple cards, aye! I am!!
Old 01-24-2003, 01:20 PM   #8025
Private Dancer

I'm glad you bring up mocassins, because I'm throwing together a pair for her for Saturday. Someday I'll make REAL ones, or else just have lngfthr make them for me! :Chatter I have canvas that I'm going to use, for both mocs and leggings, and add a rawhide sole to them. Then I'll do the design and stuff in sequin. Really easy, fast, and light for her! I was just dropped off 100 chew can lids, already edged. All I have to do is cut them some more and bend them. Cool. Even brought me a great cutter!!! :D I'm having trouble with the moc top though. On how to cut it out! I have the general idea, but once again, I am on my own, no mentor! *sigh* I wish I could come to the school and work with you, our Jingle class is Monday nights too, and to be honest, we are getting nowhere really darn fast. It's been going all month now. So far I have cut out the dress and sewn the top together. *sigh* No, she doesn't have any finished dress just yet, look for her in red with silver sparkles, came on the fabric. I'm gonna throw that one together this evening. :)
Old 01-24-2003, 01:29 PM   #8026
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man!! I forgot your jingle class was Mondays. OK. I'm gonna break out the digital camera and try to take a pic of the moc pattern for you. Just remember to edge your canvas moc top with bias tape, or it might not last the evening! :p

Who's your brother? First name only's ok. I know (almost) all the kids here. Is he that one I had to get after?? JOKES

Well, I'll be having class during Bingo for Books, but gonna sneak in and get some chow! I think they let you play all the cards you can handle!! 20's a good number, don't you think?:Chatter
Old 01-24-2003, 02:05 PM   #8027
Private Dancer

gaw, at least!

His name is Gary Lee Jr. He's the really SKINNY one! Tell him to eat more!

Bias tape! Hey thanks for the tip, I hadn't even thought of that. Do you think the canvas alone will be too limp? What do I do to make it stiffer???
Old 01-24-2003, 02:25 PM   #8028
Storm Chaser

She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Good Morning all!

Where's my Sis? They told me to come up for air, so I did... But everyone was gone:(

How's things going at the Cafe?
She is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2003, 02:31 PM   #8029
Ready to dance

OK, I'll tell Gary to eat all his lunch! Actually today is hamburgers so that probably won't be a problem.

Here's the picture of a baby moc pattern I just came up with. For the littlest mocs I think it's good not to make a left and right.

Anyway, I just took the foot tracing, cleaned it up a little, then made the outline for the top curving out like that. Just place the foot about 1/2 inch up from the edge of the paper and sketch a few lines, seeing how they look. Fold it in half and cut the top out on the best looking line.

Just for reference, the foot is 4 1/4 inches long, the top is 4 3/4 inches from toe to heel part, and ended up 4 3/4 inches wide at the heel part.

AND if you still have some wonder under, just make a double thickness of canvas with that!! Edge it with Bias Tape where it will meet the sole, and where the raw edges will be at the top.

Does that make any sense?
Attached Thumbnails
moc-top.jpg  
Old 01-24-2003, 02:33 PM   #8030
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Tobauxie, I'm right here - you okay???? Been worried to death about you. YOu better come up for air more often!!!! Geeez, trying to make me have wrinkles.....
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2003, 02:34 PM   #8031
Ready to dance

Hi She AND Luta! Where you guys been? Almost turned this into an outfit making thread... JKS:Chatter :Chatter
Old 01-24-2003, 02:36 PM   #8032
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
How's the new ride Rose???? Can't wait to see it over at denver :) Hopefully :(
Old 01-24-2003, 02:36 PM   #8033
Storm Chaser

She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Tobaux, Don't worry! I'm good.

No wrinkles for me, K?

I've been just trying to get everything back to some level ground. I'm tired of walking up hill both ways... AYES!

I missed you guys:)
Old 01-24-2003, 02:38 PM   #8034
Not for the Weak & Timid

;) I saw that you little sneak, how are you? How are YOU ctryprincess? I'm starved, lets eat some pie and ice cream and coffee, hahahahaahah Dang - no kettle corn tho :Chatter
Old 01-24-2003, 02:40 PM   #8035
Not for the Weak & Timid

we missed you too Toe (aye) you even missed the powwow and the beaded thong contest (which me and Rose won) :D
Old 01-24-2003, 02:42 PM   #8036
Private Dancer

For once I'm not starving right now! :) I'll eat though!
I'm doing just fine, Red, and yourself?? Are you going to Denver March??????
Old 01-24-2003, 02:42 PM   #8037
Private Dancer

Yes, Rose, you make sense! Thank you so much!!!! :)
Mmmm... Hamburger day, I used to love that!!
Old 01-24-2003, 03:19 PM   #8038
Ready to dance

Ctry: They fooled us: It was corn dogs, but not too bad. I can handle that a couple times a year. Good luck on the mocs.

Well, Luta, the car is nice. Reminds me of a little rental I once got. But it will get me around, and to Denver for sure. But it's White, which means it's grayish with black streaks.:Chatter

Hi She. We all missed you. How's things going over your way.

And Luta, YOU won the beaded thong contest. I couldn't figure out how to put mine on, and used it as a headband.:p
Old 01-24-2003, 03:25 PM   #8039
SNAGgles

Smile Hey - whats up peeps

Just dropped in to say Hi and Bye. It lunch time so I just came to pick up my to order. Thanks I have to get back to work. I usually don't have time to go home for lunch but had to pick somethings up. Well later ndn peeps

****Speeds of back to the Office****

:3:
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2003, 03:28 PM   #8040
Storm Chaser

Boy, I guess it's a good thing I missed that go round. Red deserves to win the beaded thong contest. She has longer legs:p

And rose won the headband contest? OKAY.......

I'm glad things were fun. I was having fun too. Just don't ask others how much fun they were having Toys, the world is filled with toys. Some just don't know it???????
Sponsored Links