acoma pueblo is on a distinguished road
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hello and good afternoon:)
acoma pueblo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 02:23 PM   #14782
Not for the Weak & Timid

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
okay okay - I gotta say this off the record. This morning my girl was here with me at work for a coupla hours and she saw me on here and she was reading DHG's posts and she said "MOM!!! She called you Mommie!!!!!!!!! Giving DHG the ole one eye like this :Mad then she nuzzled into me and said I'M YOUR BABY. aye. Then I said - "Look at her beadwork, cuz I've been trying to get her to start beading - she didn't EVEN wanna look" got all teary eyed. I had to give her a big mommy hug and tell her she's my only one...... ;)
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 02:24 PM   #14783
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by acoma pueblo
well hi! How are you? What can I get cha? We have corn soup and fry bread for the lunch special or you can order off the menu if you'd like...:D
Old 06-26-2003, 03:00 PM   #14784
Not for the Weak & Timid

*puts CD walkman headphones on*

*clicks play*

*closes her eyes and feels the music*

*washin' up tha dishes, waitin on some bizness*
Old 06-26-2003, 03:17 PM   #14785
Not for the Weak & Timid

I suk. I'm 418th place on pacman :Cry :Cry
Old 06-26-2003, 03:19 PM   #14786
....SINNA.......

hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
Hey Hot mama - what tha heck are you taking lasix for????

DHG is having her usual man crisis. She lets things get to her. Poor baby, an Traci should be back any minute...
Gotta take em for a little while, somethin aint right & the dr gave me that for one of my probs. Dang wmn have to put w/ all this sh** ALL the time.

*stuffs last of sausage & coffe down. heads for changing room by pool*

I'm gonna rest for minute Luta. That was the best brkfst I've had in along time. Ol babygirl gettin a taste of the usual ndn boyz huh? Mama's boyz is what I call them, like to lay around & not do anything. He better not make her do it all......I'll go over &....better be quiet, if she needs one of us she'll holler.

*walks over to get ch/coke*
hot nsn mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 03:25 PM   #14787
Not for the Weak & Timid

:Chatter I already got that so and so in my mil dot reticle. I feel for him. Mamaz boyz is right but MY baby isn't HIS mama. Shoot. Don't make me look his mama up and hafta have a talk with her. Small as I am I make a hella 'splosion when you light me up. aye. Nah, I'm not THAT small - just narrow I guess. :( never quite grew into myself, that's what my mom said. "girl, you still got them long pony legs and no hips" :( That's cuz she worked me so hard I couldn't eat enough to gain any weight. Now it worries me to death that baby will be like me. Hmph. Did I just go off nothing? Sho did. hmmm. I needta go take my medication right quick. Be right back........;)
Old 06-26-2003, 03:28 PM   #14788
Not for the Weak & Timid

Quote:
Originally posted by hot nsn mama
Gotta take em for a little while, somethin aint right & the dr gave me that for one of my probs. Dang wmn have to put w/ all this sh** ALL the time.

*stuffs last of sausage & coffe down. heads for changing room by pool*

I'm gonna rest for minute Luta. That was the best brkfst I've had in along time. Ol babygirl gettin a taste of the usual ndn boyz huh? Mama's boyz is what I call them, like to lay around & not do anything. He better not make her do it all......I'll go over &....better be quiet, if she needs one of us she'll holler.

*walks over to get ch/coke*
you like those cherry cokes don't you girl? Ima hafta try one just cuz you make em look good all the time - always sipping on a cherry coke. I had a vanilla one last night with some pizza and it was pretty good. *fills her glass with ice and then cherry coke*
*takes a sip* *puckers her lips then wrinkles her nose* It IS good!!!! What are you gonna do this weekend? Hitting any powwows? I'm saving for Oneida fourth of July next weekend so I'm just laying low...... prolly hang out here at the cafe......
Old 06-26-2003, 03:44 PM   #14789
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Now Wuz all this about Mama's Boyz?

:p
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 03:54 PM   #14790
....SINNA.......

hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna rest up too this wkd, nothing going on that I would be interested in. The 4th wkd is 2 pws here I'm interested in. One is pawnee pw & the other thunderbird pw. Indigenious will be there for a free concert. This wkd I have to clean the dickens out of my house cause the damn puppy tore up my laundry room. She almost got chunked across the back yard but her baby eyes made me forgive her Fast! She's a lucky dog!!:D

I've always loved those ch/cokes, glad I could turn you on to it!!

*looks around room, heads back to patio, head knods to Luta to come with..*

Lets go back & bask in the sun, seems we are only ones here. Might as well enjoy the peace & quiet.

*puts on teenie weenie one, lays down on chase, closes eyes*

Babygirl.......she'll be alright but man I don't think that guy or any of those boyz know who they are messin with. Our baby.....pray to high heaven for the one who really hurts her cause that will be his last snag for him!!
Old 06-26-2003, 04:03 PM   #14791
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Just enjoying the VIEW....

Who's messing with DHG.....?

I'll Moj em! Errrrr!
Old 06-26-2003, 04:45 PM   #14792
....SINNA.......

Her bf that she has w/ her is laying all around, not doing a thing, being a total cheap snag!!

*irritates the shyt out a me*

...dang, now I'm gettin all mad!

*rolls over, unties top for a good tan*

Better check her out Yot!! or him! Guys like that make me sick, thinking they can go visit a snag & be lazy. No shame.

*startin to look around for punch bowl to calm nerves*
Old 06-26-2003, 04:50 PM   #14793
BOULDERDASH!

Well...............

Can juss talk till eternity bout that one...But it's older then time...? Won't change till she changes it, and folks can rant and rave, but till she sets it in motion....ZZZZZ!

:p Pass the Lotion.....Ya missed a spot....:Naughty
Old 06-26-2003, 04:55 PM   #14794
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by acoma pueblo

whzup!!!!
Pony is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 05:04 PM   #14795
....SINNA.......

*skips the lotion, hands Yot the oil, thumps fo-head*

:blushing:

*woops.....company!......oh well, they'll get use to it*

Here, get it all!

Yeah, your right. Those kind of boyz don't change hardly. I remember when I had one like that, my mom made him get! I was sad but figured out down the line he was just stupid. She'll have to learn by herself like you said.....

*mmmm.....feels good....have a lot of tension*
Old 06-26-2003, 05:14 PM   #14796
BOULDERDASH!

Lightbulb

:Eyebrows :cooldevil :devil :Angel: :uptosomet
Old 06-26-2003, 06:43 PM   #14797
PowWows.com Addicts

~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
uncle..... unclllllllllllllllllllllle... aye... gah... you guys like to perv out... :Chatter
~*DopeLilMama*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 06:48 PM   #14798
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Man. . .I missed the perviness! :(

Aww well. . .got side-tracked at the store. Ran into this guy I had not seen in ages. Funny how some folks can look better after they grow up a little bit. LOL!

DHG. . .did "someone" go home today?
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 06:51 PM   #14799
PowWows.com Addicts

~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
no he's still here... sittin behind me readin over my shoulder...:p

*pours a cup of applesauce* momz doesn't need to know about this ok??:Chatter
~*DopeLilMama*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 08:31 PM   #14800
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Reading over your shoulder huh? :Eyebrows :helpdesk:

LOL! Girl, I said my peace. :) Luv ya any which way.

Got plans for the weekend?
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links