PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   resolve if possible (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/resolve-if-possible-67205/)

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 11:42 AM

resolve if possible
 
2-19-2013 was one bad hair . do not want any more day's like that and to powwows .com sorry for some of the stuff that went on :hypnotize

lbgood 02-20-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558641)
2-19-2013 was one bad hair . do not want any more day's like that and to powwows .com sorry for some of the stuff that went on :hypnotize

Then quit acting/posting crazy!:hypnotize

Like others have said, you might end up "Back in State Custody":eek:

Now hopefully you can behave yourself :thumbs_up

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgood (Post 1558642)
Then quit acting/posting crazy!:hypnotize

Like others have said, you might end up "Back in State Custody":eek:

Now hopefully you can behave yourself :thumbs_up

sounds like crazy anti indian logan statement there state custody.
things got out of control when one person stated he do something to cause me greif thats all. i put end to that he on ignore list and just to see it never happens again i removed all data on me and my whole family off the profile list

White Powwow Dancer 02-20-2013 12:45 PM

Maakinaw makwa
You better behave yourself.

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 12:49 PM

I'm haveing networking problem's right now must climb up the 150 foot towar antenna is messed up and it cold as it can be out here with 20mph cross wind man what a mess and I realy dislike iphone

Zeke 02-20-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558644)
things got out of control when one person stated he do something to cause me greif thats all.

Do you mean when you were threatening people?

Grits & Beans 02-20-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgood (Post 1558642)
Then quit acting/posting crazy!:hypnotize

Like others have said, you might end up "Back in State Custody":eek:

Now hopefully you can behave yourself :thumbs_up

:hysterica

xTekno 02-20-2013 02:57 PM

u probably should also stop dreaming of horses with red eyes and forget about white women.

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 05:26 PM

My cuz John brown will be on some time soon he haveing network trouble due to weather in North Dakota and he is a carded ndn . I printed everything from my threads and I faxed them to him . He has a few words to share and I think no one gonna like

wardancer 02-20-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558695)
My cuz John brown will be on some time soon he haveing network trouble due to weather in North Dakota and he is a carded ndn . I printed everything from my threads and I faxed them to him . He has a few words to share and I think no one gonna like

We don't know him either !

wanjica the one .....you know John Brown ? The only John Brown I know was killed many years ago....He was a Kansas Jayhawker ! But I think he was non-carded....I'll have to look that up !

Zeke 02-20-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558695)
My cuz John brown will be on some time soon he haveing network trouble due to weather in North Dakota and he is a carded ndn . I printed everything from my threads and I faxed them to him . He has a few words to share and I think no one gonna like

Your fallacy is in believing there is anything you -- or anyone else -- can say that threatens my convictions.

Get Ward Churchill or reincarnate Russell Means? It doesn't really matter...

wanjica_the_one 02-20-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wardancer (Post 1558701)
We don't know him either !

wanjica the one .....you know John Brown ? The only John Brown I know was killed many years ago....He was a Kansas Jayhawker ! But I think he was non-carded....I'll have to look that up !

Spoke to someone who said that she doesn't know of any Browns in North Dakota.

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 08:58 PM

Over 3000 thousand of them brown and not all are family but some are so just keep that in mind cause I may have traced my family ancestors down don't mean I not search for remain possible family cause I do take family thing very big and I not like other family 's who fight mop and hold grudges stay separated as a matter of fact I count family as a very important to me. and from looks of things here lotta back stabing live'ing degrade'ing other native's down and when i say these things about at end of my statement i ment here at the forums not out there. as a matter of fact i probly get ban for this statement any way's but it not matter much any way's cause i will leave forums in 2 weeks so all can back stab each other insted

OLChemist 02-20-2013 09:25 PM

Mr WoundedBear, I will yet again try to make some headway here.

Indian are Indians because they learned from their kin the manners, mores, literature, religion, language and arts of their nation. They are Indians because they conduct their affairs in accordance to these teachings. They are Indians because their tribal community recognizes them, for they fulfill their obligations as relatives and members.

I know Lakota people because they act like Lakotas. I know Native people because they act like Native people. They think Indian and no matter how assimilated they may seem, there is always that moment when they are at odds with the dominant culture. Not in a spear-waving, breechcloth-wearing hey-I'm-heap-big-warrior way. But in a quiet, deep way. Revealed in the moments they don't do what dominant culture values dictate.

If you think a card from the colonizer's government is going make an instant Indian, you are sadly deluded. You are destined to live in the middle of a Native community and never be accepted. You could tape that CDIB to the middle of your forehead and carry pictures of all your brown ancestors in your wallet, but unless you model the values of your people's culture no one is going to recognize you as a Dakota. If the card and some DNA is all you have then I pity you. For the joy and the hell of being an Indian is in everything but the card. All that is glorious, terrible, beautiful, and ugly is going to remain lost to you in a haze of dominant culture stereotypes.

If you want to be acknowledged as a Dakota man, then learn to be a good relative to your people. Then they will speak of you and you won't have to.

Joe's Dad 02-20-2013 09:50 PM

Witko

Joe's Dad 02-20-2013 09:55 PM

Mrs. Brown you got a lovely daughter! :laughing:

Wait until you see what's coming folks!

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.brown (Post 1558733)
got words for u mr . u are pretty smugg feeling picking on a man who has brain damage who has been hanged at end of a rope . i have over 50 pages here and a spot very well marked and high lited where u say u gonna stop woundedbear from getting his cdib . that is a threat by all means so u back off of woundedbear now mr

Thanks cuz I thout I never see u here I been letting them know u be on lol

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1558734)
Mrs. Brown you got a lovely daughter! :laughing:

Wait until you see what's coming folks!

things warming up i see

lbgood 02-20-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.brown (Post 1558733)
got words for u mr . u are pretty smugg feeling picking on a man who has brain damage who has been hanged at end of a rope . i have over 50 pages here and a spot very well marked and high lited where u say u gonna stop woundedbear from getting his cdib . that is a threat by all means so u back off of woundedbear now mr

So how did WB get another account, they sound exactly the same ...:hypnotize

WoundedBear 02-20-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgood (Post 1558738)
So how did WB get another account, they sound exactly the same ...:hypnotize

Don't think so I still on by my iPhone and it suck's very much plus all of my stuff has to be filtered network antenna busted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC