Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Rezbonics-- a glossery of expressions Rezbonics-- a glossery of expressions

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Rezbonics-- a glossery of expressions

[COLOR=DarkRed]dang... got this in email, someone went to quite a bit of work.. probably got real tired of explaining everything like some of ya'll do.. so here we go. If you have more please feel free to add them to it... and do you think this should be stickied???

These are a specially compiled list of
"Indigenousities" or
"Indigenous-ioms", commonly known as Rezbonics, your
reservation
handbook to Native slang!!

AYE - 1. Term of jest. 2. Meaning "I'm just kidding"or "Don't take
what I said serious".

AYE-CHANA - 1. Oklahoma phrase
2. More of a responseto "Aye"
3. A light-hearted "bullsh*t

BOO-SHET - 1. Expression meaning "bullsh*t"

BUH - 1. Original to Oklahoma Natives.
2. Usually accompanies an expression of shock or surprise.
3. Meaning: "Oh,really" or "I'll be damned"

CRIPES - 1. Usually used in the North.
2. Originated from Rocky Boy Crees
3. Similar to "geez" or "holy ****" CRY is another derivitive

ENNIT - 1. Expression usually at the end of a sentence
2. Confirmation seeking phrase
3. Meaning "Isn't that right?"

ERBZ - 1. Started with Crows
2. Meaning "yuck" or"nasty"
3. Also the Sweet Valley High equivelant of "I'm sure"

ERR RAHT - 1. Cheyenne expression Meaning "gross"or "sick"

GOOT - 1. Meaning "good"
2. Also used in stating something is "RELLA GOOT" (Really Good)

GOT DAMN - 1. Most people can figure this one out HEEEELL NO - 1.Literal meaning "No", only without
any doubts
whatsoever

HOLAH - 1. Made popular by Lester Falls Apart
2.Meaning exclamation "holy", but with a Native touch

JOKES - 1. Another translation of "I'm just kidding"
2. Similar to "Aye" only not as popular as it used to be

KAW - 1. Expression of surprise
2. Usually accompanied by an exclamation point
3. Also the name of an Oklahoma tribe

NDAN - 1. Indian word for being an "Indian"

REZZY - 1. Refers to person's words or action typical or congruent of
that that occurs on a reservation

SHE-YAHT - 1. Meaning "sh*t", only deeper

Skin-Indian. Used mostly among young.

Huprok-Local Indian of mixed inter-tribal blood

NDN, ndn-Indian. Used mostly among young and on the
Internet.

shinob, naabe-Anishinaabe Indian.

rez-reservation.

rez rocket-reservation car, usually in need of repairs.

rez dog-Indian who hangs around the reservation or
2) a dog on the rez.

Urban-Native person living in a large city,separated from their Tribe,
usually resulting from Federal Relocation policies

Shaman-Misnomer Native peoples did not have Shamans

Dream-Vision, often a prophecy or communiqu to be deciphered

Indian Devil-Person who uses bad thoughts or magic

Dine-Original Name of the Navajo

Lakota, Dakota, Nakota-Original names of groups lumped together as the Sioux

Eskimo-inappropriate name for Innuit, Innupiat and
Yupik people

rez boots-moccasins.

rezzed out-done in true Indian style. i.e.: "His NDN car is really rezzed out."

Indian time-whenever, signifying a disregard for Anglo-style
punctuality.

Pinafich (Karuk word) Coyote-Trickster figure, an anti-hero (see Bart
Simpson)

moccasin telegraph-informal talk or gossip.

River Mail-similar to the telegraph also a round about way to deliver
things by passing it around to friends and relatives heading "home"

Slippery Eel-unsigned gossip letter usually slamming politicians

Pow Wow -Big Time, a social gathering inter-tribal in nature

Regalia-Part of dance items including necklaces, dresses, beadwork,
bustles etc

commodity cheese-government surplus food given to Indians.

commod-short for "commodity."

Commod bod-What happens upon eating to many commods

frog skins-money.

brah-"brother."

chebon-"man." Usage: "Whassup chebon?"

stay red-"keep it real," be true to your Indian self.

hola-"hello," from the Lakota. Also I don't know in Din or more
colloquial Hola-hey.

chooch-immature male who is acting stupid.

49-an informal social celebration at an Indian gathering such as a
powwow.

49in'-partying at a 49.

snag-a partner for a date or a one-night stand.

snaggin'-searching for a snag.

fry bread girl-Indian female who eats too much.

twink, twinki, twinkie-non-Indian who believes in New Age mysticism. wannabe-non-Indian who wants to be an Indian.

plastic-fake, as in a fake medicine man or woman.

Usage: "Don't waste your money on that plastic shaman."

apple-red on the outside, white on the inside.

coconut-brown on the outside, white on the inside.

chief-someone who thinks he's chief but isn't. Used ironically.

Imareala-a BIA card-carrying Native who brags about having a card and is rude to those who don't

big warrior-someone who takes his or her role as a warrior too seriously.

Tonto-sidekick, lackey, Indian Uncle Tom.

FBI-"full-blooded Indian."

U.S. History -the story of the genocidal move west

NGE-"non-government enrolled." An Indian not officially a member of a
federally-recognized tribe.

OSI-Out of state Indian (relocated from another area)

Indian Taco-1 plate meal made from commodity foods served on fried
dough

Aimster-member of the American Indian Movement (AIM).

Elder-title of respect not merely of age, must be earned

Treaty talk-white man's lies.

Cuz-familiar form of Cousin

Cosin-related but more distant than a cousin

suits-government agents or representatives.

Indian Law 101-Indian law in reality. Comes up in the context of a
non-Indian lawyer who is competent but has never been exposed to Indian weirdness and starts prattling about the Constitution where it doesn't apply. Usage: "He was talking about Marbury v.s Madison, so I had to give him Indian Law 101."

Going Custer-similar to going postal

Interjections :Ennit, Innit-Is it not i.e. that's a nice sunset innit

Gee Ennit-Exclamation, usual in agreement i.e. That was a great party.
Gee ennit eh?

ey, eyy, ayy-used at the end of a teasing type joke

oh ya huh--uh huh :you say or I just say

"Ima bust an arrow in his ***!"

Jokes-I was kidding

Owich-ouch, resulting from pain

"ouch-i-tay" by Navajos, meaning "damn, that hurt!"

Last edited by Blackbear; 09-28-2004 at 10:11 PM..
Blackbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2004, 04:02 PM   #2
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Great definitions, did u make these up? I mean I know everyone knows what they mean...or is there some kinda dictionary?
Indian time, i think means when the time is right. I think people wouldn't like it if the boss says "i'll give yer cheque on Indian time."
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2004, 04:55 PM   #3
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Savings: 0.00
No...Indin time means....about an hour later than when it is supposed to start.....

Example....Gourd Dancing starts at 2pm ........head singer shows up at 3pm. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
Swan Lake Ojibway

ojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 241.60
Lmao...

Good ones! :D
ojibwaywmn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2004, 10:14 PM   #5
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Good lawd no I did'nt make these up LOL!! It tells you where the terms originate from.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:44 PM   #6
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
lmao !!!
maaaan that got me laffin ,esp that one "snaggin'" lol
goot ones tho.....
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2004, 03:30 AM   #7
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
:rofl2: :rofl2: lmao crazy crazy

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2004, 10:47 AM   #8
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Gotta add a couple:

Chay - 1. Gee Whiz. 2. Holy Cow. 3. Holy sheet!

Chuh - 1. Are you serious? 2. Puh-lease. 3. Whatever.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2004, 01:07 PM   #9
Ba©k Iñ ƒù££ Eƒƒek*

ndn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond repute
Shamay- "Too Worse"..My Saulteaux buddies use it..and
Atinay- (I have no meaning for it right now lol)
Old 09-29-2004, 01:20 PM   #10
Honey Connoissuer

Ok I can add one or two : (short vowel) AAaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt!!!!! :expression of disgust, nastiness, appalled, grossed out.

Oh-dah (has a spelling but this is phonetically: Poop or a slang term for poop as in ... uh.. you are full of poop. LOL
Old 09-29-2004, 01:25 PM   #11
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
also....
Whay-*same as aye* southern
pshaw-*get outta here*southern
weechaaa-*too dang goot* southern
wee-*buh* southern (say it like we but really short on the e)
got dang-*too much*
heulah!-(not sure what it means...just heard it *L*) sounds like hey-lah

that's all i can think of right now.

Old 09-29-2004, 03:47 PM   #12
BeadingDiva

beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I didn't get a chance to read alla the terms yet........

i printed these off, and i'm a gonna use them too........
i'm not sure if there's some folks that knows these one's, a nuk a tsa....like, uuuhh, holy smokes that a big something!, or, wots sta gats...like, uuhh, jeez lu-weez, thats a dumb thing to do, or like, anuk, thats a short version of the one before, or h'bout CRIPES, thats like, man, thats really too much, or like, h'bout wha whaaaaaaaaaa, thats like, oh my gootness, i just cain't beleeve it! i just cain't beleeve it!.....he he he he, just got back from wyoming, i heard, Ah Haw Hay, not sure what that one means though.....or round these parts NETCH! like, wouldja get the heck offa my foot? that hurt! Netch! what a boo boo brain............
:mrcool: :mrcool: :mrcool:
Attached Thumbnails
caped_superhero_lg_wm.gif  
beading_4_ndnz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2004, 06:22 PM   #13
I don't do this for fun!

TacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
TacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 232.00
Talking

Imareala-a BIA card-carrying Native who brags about having a card and is rude to those who don't

they must of thought of me when they made this!?!?!?!?

I say to them throw you C.D.I.B's in the air and wave em like you just don't care!!
and if you a memeber of a tribe let me hear ya say ohhh-yeaaaa!!

also

Huck, southern in origin meaning mad used like

dang them guys were huck.....

another one

them guys- refering to a group of guys that act some way
used like: Dang them guys they were acting some kinda way...

some way or some kinda way., describing ones actions
like billy is acting some kinda way

stink: descriptive meaning a person who is mean or rude...
used: NDNTacO is acting stink

eh... used by candian NDN's

I seen a lot of tribally spicific slang....

Indian Taco-1 plate meal made from commodity foods served on fried
dough

thats me ladies my bod is made from the finest commods
semmered 27 years.... aged to perfection!! Aye!!
Old 09-30-2004, 10:46 AM   #14
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
You know who you are. I TOLD YOU HUCK IS A WORD!!!!!

I got made fun of when I said I was huck.

Taco..don't forget somehow. (meaning: not sure what in the hell to think) IE-When that old guy hit on me, it made me feel somehow.

and I love using the word "stink" to describe how someone's acting. thanks for the goot rep to whoever cracked up when i used the word stink in a thread. *L* :Chatter

Old 09-30-2004, 11:30 AM   #15
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by beading_4_ndnzhe he he he, just got back from wyoming, i heard, [COLOR=DarkOrange
Ah Haw Hay[/COLOR], not sure what that one means though
Ah hah hey (Ah haw hay) 1. You're kidding! 2. Chay! 3. What the heck are you (they) doing??
variant: Ah hah hey hah
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2004, 01:17 PM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

eeyouskow is an unknown quantity at this point
fuhnee! finally yup...didnt see me represented tho:

"Can even" - meaning: cannot, unable, used negatively ie. "can even do it dis guy!"

"never nuckuna" - meaning: never going to, never will

"gwan" - go, Crees know this, same as "awuss" ie. "gwan over dare u!" usually a wave of the hand will accompany the expression.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:53 PM   #17
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
shaaa, ever sick

:p

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2004, 10:21 PM   #18
JIBBY'S MOM

ahneenah has a spectacular aura about
ever sad - same thing as ever sick . Used in the following context:

Tokyo: Runsfast won't even take coffee shop gigs! He thinks his band is so big the Stones should be opening up for him

Me: Ever sad that guy!

howah - good job/ever deadly

Me: I wont the bonanza, second special and jackpot at bingo tonight!

Jibby: Howah! You musta been nudging the caller on O69 again eh?

ahneenah - unexplainable

Kookum: AHNEENAH! That monkey just ate his own crap!
Old 09-30-2004, 10:55 PM   #19
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
hey candae heyla means like the same thing as buh and its also means dont do that
it just depends on how u use it oh and mainly creeks use it

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2004, 10:22 AM   #20
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by eucheefolife
hey candae heyla means like the same thing as buh and its also means dont do that
it just depends on how u use it oh and mainly creeks use it
*L* Thanks! My dad-in-law is always sayin that to my mother-in-law. He'll holler that and the say her name. LOL. He's a nut.

Sponsored Links