Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2003, 09:09 PM   #1
Belly Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
jayBvelumptuous is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb sick of

sick and tired of pretend people with fake attitudes and false identities.
sick and tired of carrying all of these mistaken peoples obscenities.
sick and tired of being there for everyone else
sick and tired of loosing myself
sick of drug addics, liars, and cheats
sick of having to stand on my own two feet
sick of my boss, my man, my job, and my grief
sick of having no one to believe
so sick that I barely eat, I sweat my tears and cry to sleep
so sick I can't even think
I need god to practice what he preched
send me an angel to help me reach
reach down and touch my soul
for all I have is no one at all
please take all my pain
cause I need some help
some help to maintain

:Angel2
jayBvelumptuous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2003, 01:36 AM   #2
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Hell tell me about it...

I HEARD that...but trust me...It could ALWAYS be worse...keep faith.:D

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2003, 02:26 AM   #3
>>>PRECIOUS~ANGEL<<<

Re: sick of

Quote:
Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
sick and tired of pretend people with fake attitudes and false identities.
sick and tired of carrying all of these mistaken peoples obscenities.
sick and tired of being there for everyone else
sick and tired of loosing myself
sick of drug addics, liars, and cheats
sick of having to stand on my own two feet
sick of my boss, my man, my job, and my grief
sick of having no one to believe
so sick that I barely eat, I sweat my tears and cry to sleep
so sick I can't even think
I need god to practice what he preched
send me an angel to help me reach
reach down and touch my soul
for all I have is no one at all
please take all my pain
cause I need some help
some help to maintain

:Angel2
nice poem but a little depressing
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2003, 01:01 PM   #4
Belly Dancer

sick of

I was just replying with the "sick of" theme, I am going to school and working, and doing it with not a whole lot of help it is me and my mom so I am sick of all the weight that I carry, I play both roles as a mother and a father to my son. I also have to carry my role at school as a student and work and play the role as "I can do that" it is tiring, I'd like to just live and be happy but at this moment I am sick of it and need a vacation, ya know. I pay for my own space at outrageous prices. it is too much drama to handle by one's self. can you feel me? I expressed my self at that time I am not always like that.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:07 PM   #5
Pork chopsh n appleshaush

Dezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond repute
Hang in there JAYBVEL....things get tough and our loads get heavier at different times, but stay strong, don't give up and invision yourself accomplishing your goals and how great you'll feel....:). School, work, family and fun times can't always be balanced but they can be juggled....so stay tough and you'll do it, you'll see....:)

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:
Dezgn8veDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2003, 01:12 PM   #6
Belly Dancer

Talking thanks runners

hey thanks, I had the need to write at that time and especially right then and there, I felt pretty crudy I don't feel like that all the time it just gets on my nerves when people can just up and leave their responsibilities and I have to do my business and can't get a break, I move on and try to write as much as possible, also replying to you nice people helps me vent.:Yell
Old 10-09-2003, 01:25 PM   #7
Teen Dancer

Native Babygirl is on a distinguished road
Re: thanks runners

Quote:
hey thanks, I had the need to write at that time and especially right then and there, I felt pretty crudy I don't feel like that all the time it just gets on my nerves when people can just up and leave their responsibilities and I have to do my business and can't get a break, I move on and try to write as much as possible, also replying to you nice people helps me vent.:Yell
I know what you are going through. I am mother and father to two little girls and am doing the same things that you are. I try and keep my head up because I know that in the long run everything is going to turn up great at the end. If when I am feeling really crudy I spend time with my girls playing. Think of things you like to do and do them with your son. Think of the smiles on his face. And when he is asleep you will see that all your hard work was well worth it. I thought I would give you alittle of my thoughts.:Angel:

Last edited by Native Babygirl; 10-09-2003 at 01:29 PM..
Native Babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2003, 01:40 PM   #8
StrongWillowsSister

WolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond repute
There are days we feel we are carrying the whole world on our backs an we cant take another step. I raised my kids by myself an went to school an worked . They understand now that they are older why I did that . Now I have all the time I want to bead an sew an enjoy my kids an there kids . The key for me was taking back my peace an my center .. Never allow anyone to take your peace ! Never allow anyone to invade your center . Balance life is all about balance . You will find that balance its just at times things become more than we can handle if we allow other ppl an things to knock us off track . Focus an keep true to who you are.
WolfTears is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2003, 02:44 PM   #9
Belly Dancer

sick of

Gotta keep moving, there is no stoping me now, I got the fire of passion to push me out, I got to keep moving moving to the beat, my heart has it's own rhythm the rhythm to see, I am on my way to walk a trail of hope today, thanks for the words they encourage me to do more.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:29 PM   #10
Teen Dancer

Native Babygirl is on a distinguished road
anytime:Angel2
Old 10-13-2003, 02:26 PM   #11
Belly Dancer

Talking sick of

so sick of to many things
I need a vacation and want to get out of this place
I am tired all the time and want a good man to take all this on
I wanted a man to be there for me, make me feel secure and not so in need
I feel like I spend most of my time by myself
I wanted to be with someone that loved me and wanted to help
where is that man that would take care of me
instead here I am alone and taking this on
I was starting to believe all the good men don't want me, I get stuck with what is at the end of the barrel all the pickn was done and now I have to work with what I got. damn shame, I picked the one that is the hardest to work with too. He got me all messed up and stressed out like I don't have enough on my back. He is the father of my child, I am loosing hope in men all together. I fear that tv romance was never ment for me. I was ment for these mental mind games and ridicule.
It's a damn shame some men are grown and aren't really men at all they just pretending they got it going on and they don't.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:41 PM   #12
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
Savings: 1.00
So why dont all you women get together and say no more sex until you men straighten up. I keep hearing how men suck and its probably true from what I see alot. But hey women dont put up with it.

I see so many of my friends date lousy men. But they keep making excuses for them. Im not picking on you just the fact that its time for men to grow up.

good men dont act like gansta rappers
good men dont drink or do drugs
good men dont hang out at bars
good men dont hang out with the crew
good men dont lie "ever"
good men dont cheat
good men work to support their families but not too much that they never see their families
good men love the Creator
good men know when to fight and when to take it
good men cherish their culture and work to preserve it
good men play with their kids
good men know when to be romantic
good men discipline their kids and guide them in the good way
good men are quiet sufferers not whiners
good men put their family first, respect elders, love kids and most of all treat their women as special people
Gache is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2003, 05:35 PM   #13
Belly Dancer

Talking good men

I say that is the ideal, and what is expected of men but reality be that most men don't know how to be good men, and for the most part all the good men are taken. Let this be known, I see all the good men and they are with the good women and we got to work with what is left. I say there are more good women then there are good men. I might have to date a white man, just cause I can train them and get what I need from them, I don't want to resort to doing so but there is nothing left. My resources tell me there are plenty of good guys it's just the good native men are taken. Or in trouble with the law. I think my options for dating are low considering my consequences, I have a child and I am always broke. I like guys buy I am always the friend. I kinda just want to have that soul mate come and find me. I got no time to look or date or even take a peek. Any ways like you said all the places I look that is where all the good men aren't. I wouldn't know where to look for one anyways. I am just going to wait. They will come and find me.

:p
Old 10-14-2003, 12:22 AM   #14
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Gache
So why dont all you women get together and say no more sex until you men straighten up. I keep hearing how men suck and its probably true from what I see alot. But hey women dont put up with it.

I see so many of my friends date lousy men. But they keep making excuses for them. Im not picking on you just the fact that its time for men to grow up.

good men dont act like gansta rappers
good men dont drink or do drugs
good men dont hang out at bars
good men dont hang out with the crew
good men dont lie "ever"
good men dont cheat
good men work to support their families but not too much that they never see their families
good men love the Creator
good men know when to fight and when to take it
good men cherish their culture and work to preserve it
good men play with their kids
good men know when to be romantic
good men discipline their kids and guide them in the good way
good men are quiet sufferers not whiners
good men put their family first, respect elders, love kids and most of all treat their women as special people

Ok...I have a knack for pizzin folks off, so i'm gonna try not to get too deep into that one. Most of that is just totally crazy...Just in my lil opinion...besides, A whole lot of chicks are doing tha VERY same thing. So I pose this question: What makes a good WOMAN?...Not a girl, or a chick or whatever, but a WOMAN. Bare in mind, it's just my dinky little opinion, but we're all just human, and I have YET to meet ANYONE man or woman that could EVER meet up to the list you just put up there...

Old 10-14-2003, 05:15 AM   #15
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Dat? Who do you "pizz" off?? LOL!!!

JayB.... hang in there gal, took me 27 years to find "the guy" and he was well worth the wait. Don't settle for less than you want, and I don't mean be shallow on looks and such, I mean the qualities you want in a man.
Make sure he treats you good and makes you want to treat him the same cause it's a two way street and when you both try hard to make the other happy as you feel, it's going the right direction.
Make sure you both know if you want kids or not before you get too serious, and if you guys cannot agree on kids or income, don't wait for him to change his mind, move on.
And always remember, just because you feel they are right for you, does'nt mean they are... the one that is right for you will come along when you least expect it and he'll feel the same about you.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:35 PM   #16
Belly Dancer

you are so right

I feel what you are saying, I believe it to be true, sometimes I don't know what is good for me. I know I am a good woman cause I take care of my business and my home. I have always made my family a home cooked meal and made sure they have clean clothes, I know I am a good woman because I put my familys needs befor my own, and regardless of circumstances I will give myself unselfishly and continue to do so. I am now seeing I want that same thing, someone to give themselves unselfishly. I know my time will come, I just don't see many guys jumping at the chance to take me out. That can be very discouraging.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:54 PM   #17
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
I know lots of people men and women who fit that criteria. Its just that most indian people have lowered their standards than the past when a liar was kicked out of the nation and noone tolerated the destruction of harmony. Now people just live for themselves. They are slaves to their wants and lusts and dont care about the old ways.

In the old days whites could never compete with us morally and ethically. Now indian women are saying they got to find a white man because no good indian men. Man have we fallen to the level of scum.

Our ancestors would not even accept us in their home and let us eat with them.
Gache is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2003, 05:07 PM   #18
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Re: you are so right

Quote:
I feel what you are saying, I believe it to be true, sometimes I don't know what is good for me. I know I am a good woman cause I take care of my business and my home. I have always made my family a home cooked meal and made sure they have clean clothes, I know I am a good woman because I put my familys needs befor my own, and regardless of circumstances I will give myself unselfishly and continue to do so. I am now seeing I want that same thing, someone to give themselves unselfishly. I know my time will come, I just don't see many guys jumping at the chance to take me out. That can be very discouraging.
Oh I hear ya girl... I'm a big girl myself (not saying you are big, just pointing out myself) and some guys seem to think they need a runway model or she ain't worth having...it sucks I know, and alot of them may even have feelings for you and think you are all that, but cause they got this stigma about how a woman "should" look, they are missing out. Then again, women do the same thing. I could'nt tell you HOW MANY times I dated only a specific kind of guy cause I wanted to "prove" that I was good enough and good looking enough to get the "prize guy" who usually were'nt any kind of a prize I might add. I quickly dumped that idea after I grew up and realized that regardless of what I look like, I AM good enough for any man and in the same respect, any man should be good enough for me as long as he treated me well and loved me.
So don't let it disourage or get you down when they say no, they need to do some growing up and get some self realization. And you need to get just a little attitude honey... let them know that you are well worth that second look!!! But not too much... arrogance is so unflattering LOL!
Old 10-15-2003, 01:57 AM   #19
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gache
Men have we fallen to the level of scum.

I Totally agree with the rest of your post, but Scum?....If Ndn men are scum whats that make Ndn Women?...are ndn women somehow BETTER then Ndn men?....Just curious thats all...

:)

Old 10-15-2003, 06:04 AM   #20
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
Gache, man, you are right. Our ancestors would prolly want nothing to do with us the way we behave like we haven't got a place or a civilization. We N8ives Morally and Behaviorally aren't any better than the whites or the Taibonases(blacks) or any of the other ill mannered, lying, foul savages that have come over here.

It really makes you think........
Thanks, Gache

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links