Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat silent treatment & women silent treatment & women

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2003, 07:57 PM   #21
Ur No 1 RoundDanceQueen

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Savings: 0.00
Well this ndn woman sucks at the silent treatment! I'd rather hollar at you all day long and get it done with! Whats worse? When I try to give the silent treatment, I tell em I'm gonna do it.... and I always break it first! My ex was a pro at giving me the silent treatment! fugger!

"What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown
MishkomekinaakIkwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2003, 07:36 AM   #22
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
Well this ndn woman sucks at the silent treatment! I'd rather hollar at you all day long and get it done with! Whats worse? When I try to give the silent treatment, I tell em I'm gonna do it.... and I always break it first! My ex was a pro at giving me the silent treatment! fugger!

oh yuck Mishko, I always hated that "ST"! :(

I'd feel so bad if I was giving my loved one the silent treatment and then something happened. Me and my honey were in a disagreement about something not long ago and we were not on the greatest of terms and he went and had an accident with his hunting knife while cleaning a deer. Severed that artery in his left hand, and fortunately with six little stitches inside they repaired it up. But, I felt so bad because at the time we were having this disagreement over something just stupid. Talk to each other, get it over with and move on with love.

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2003, 01:40 AM   #23
Ur No 1 RoundDanceQueen

MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
Thats why I always break the silence first! I get to thinking, and my mind has this wild imagination, I conjure up all these worrible things that could happen to one of us while we're fighting.... and I get all worried that something will happen and I give in and break the silence! I just figured I was a sucker for his handsome face.
"What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown
Old 12-21-2003, 09:34 PM   #24
Junior Dancer

shshonegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

well it isnt always women that do that...cuz im getting the silent treatment right now :p and to top it off, its over something stupid...well not stupid, but i gave my opinion on something and i guess he didnt like my opinion.....soooooooooo.......i got the silent treatment all the way home from the store..all evening even after i cooked a great meal (which he thoroughly enjoyed), throughout dinner, during kitchen clean-up, and up to now. damn..why do guys have to be that way?? i guess im just going to ride it out..im not apologizing for my opinion..i have a right to it. he needs to get over it!
Old 12-21-2003, 10:38 PM   #25
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
Savings: 1.00
if your woman is giving you the silent treatment, you may not be able to handle what she has to say.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2003, 12:21 PM   #26
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
Talking

I hate the silent treatment game and I will keep asking her whats wrong until she gets so dayumb pisssed she yells and calls me names. Its better then the silent treatment and its true you say things when your mad so if I can get her to ditch the silent treatment game then my task is reached.

:Angel:
Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2003, 10:44 AM   #27
Junior Dancer

jingle_wmn is an unknown quantity at this point
most definitely what awfulmnom said, beg for forgiveness and ASK what was wrong... don't be an A$$ about it either :Chatter
jingle_wmn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2003, 01:01 PM   #28
Tiny Tot Dancer

nativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond reputenativ_5_o has a reputation beyond repute
my ex used to hate "the treatment" we would do the passing each other in a narrow hall thing without trying to touch each other, or he would redo everything I did like folding the laundry etc. For me anyway I really did want to hold my tongue so I wouldn't say anything I would regret later.....and no matter how mad we were at each other, we had never called each other horrible names while arguing or behind each others back.....

I'm always amazed when I hear couples arguing and they call each other the most vile names they can think of, whats up with that?
nativ_5_o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2003, 01:22 PM   #29
Awful_Mnom_Woman

I am single, and I am talking about the treatment with my family: i.e. sister, daughter, friends.

It may not be fair, but when I get "the treatment" I usually say whats on my mind, like, what, are you pouting now or are you mad now so we at least get it talked about. If it don't resolve, I shrug and move on about my business without them. Usually, they get over it soon enough seeing that I made an effort to work it out or move on without them...lol
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2003, 02:22 PM   #30
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
The silent treatment huh? I'm pretty good at it. Drove my ex crazy lol.... But I don't do it for revenge or anything..... sometimes I just like to be quiet and think.... sometimes from the vantage point of anger, hurt, or constant state of confuzzlement (HA!!!). Then there are those times when you have to let folks go......either that or lose your sanity and hack em into little bite sized pieces. :Mad hehehe

Last edited by Singing Otter; 12-23-2003 at 02:24 PM..
Singing Otter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2003, 01:37 PM   #31
Ur No 1 RoundDanceQueen

Quote:
Originally posted by Singing Otter
The silent treatment huh? I'm pretty good at it. Drove my ex crazy lol.... But I don't do it for revenge or anything..... sometimes I just like to be quiet and think.... sometimes from the vantage point of anger, hurt, or constant state of confuzzlement (HA!!!). Then there are those times when you have to let folks go......either that or lose your sanity and hack em into little bite sized pieces. :Mad hehehe

YEP.. silence protects YOU from US bitting YOUR heads off.. think of it as a blessing!
Old 12-28-2003, 02:29 PM   #32
Swan Lake Ojibway

ojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 241.60
:e11: ummm.....duh.....mmmm....ummm
ojibwaywmn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links