Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Siobhanni
  • 1 Post By Siobhanni
  • 2 Post By wanjica_the_one
  • 2 Post By lbgood
  • 1 Post By Siobhanni
  • 1 Post By renia58

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Sunday Morning Madness Sunday Morning Madness

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
Sunday Morning Madness

Yes, thouroughly embarrassed, I have been caught by my daughter as she came into my house, in the middle of my Sunday morning madness. As after I put the Sunday roast meat in the oven, I got my hoover (vacum cleaner) and started to clean my living room, with a duster in one hand swirling around in the air and pushing the hoover while I was dancing away, swinging and shaking away in rythm to the music I was playing on the radio hahahahaha, She then threatened to upload it onto YouTube, as she filmed me on her phone!, I told her she better not! in so many words lol, She then went onto say "You can dance really good for somebody my age"!!!!! I thought to myself Flippng cheek! I said to her I am not that old lol. I then said "your just jealous as I dance better than you even at my age" as usual she just rolled her eyes at me lol I said "whats the matter? "does the truth hurt? rofl. Then I went onto wrestled her to the floor which is hard as she is bigger than me, and having fits of laughter to get her phone and delete my Sunday madness dance. Lol I dont think cleaning has to be boring! hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #2
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Ooops Internet crashee

Conti To make matters more embarrassing for me my daughters Uptight Fiancee came through, and he is on of those people who is very prim and proper types hence why he is so uptight all the time, in fact I always think he is so wound up so tight I am not surprised he does not squeaks when he walks lol, but he is good to my daughter and makes her happy so I keep quiet. Well he stood looking shocked at me wrestling on the floor with my daughters trying to get her phone and laughing in hysterics, he raised a knowing eyebrow, well that made my daughter stop and chance to her phone and jump and run out of the room and delete the evidence rofl, I could hear my daughter saying to Mr Uptight, "James you know what mums like, shes wild and highly spirited, I then thought ..Not only am I as old as,Jurassic Park, Im also Wild, Hahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
I think your posts would be better if we could hear your English accent and you need to link the video for us to see.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
I think your posts would be better if we could hear your English accent and you need to link the video for us to see.
I agree!
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Lol, Well if I could I would, but I am totally useless and have not got a clue how to do that. So I suppose you mean I would have to record my voice? then do the link thing your speaking off? If I can find a way to do this, I will. Even though I will no doubt be totally embarrassed, as yes I am a wild spirited person in my own home and family and friends, but I am shy around people that I do not know that well. At least you would not be able to see me go red as a tomatoe blushing as being of full Irish Heritage I have really white skin more so than an English person lol. In fact when I come over next year to see hopefully the powows and travel around, if anyone who I talk to on here is there they would be easily spot me Glowing Bright Red within the crowd without me even saying I was going there hahahahahaha. So for now until I learn how to do it, I think my voice is quite light, English with a hint here and there of Irish accent pronouncing certain words. I do not sound Snobby or Posh either. Lol
renia58 likes this.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,430.52
You are an amazing cheerful person, I read your posts and smiles (my English is not good)
Siobhanni likes this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
renia58

Awww thank you so much for your kind words. I also read your posts too and also smile and enjoy them. Your English is very good and your grammer is very good too, in fact its often better than mine, as I am always pressing flipping wrong keyboard letters and not punctuating properly lol.
Sponsored Links