Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree53Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat things that make you go hmmmmmm things that make you go hmmmmmm

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2005, 10:07 PM   #561
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelight
I donít know about a thread of itís own and that was never my intention. I was truly going hmmmm over the whole topic myself. In the 1990ís my daughters and I took care of a great aunt. She had Alzheimerís so bad at that point she had forgotten how to eat. They inserted a feeding tube and sent her home to die. The doctors told the family that she wouldnít last 2 weeks. They never took into consideration that we would take such good care of her. She lived for 5 years and 7 months and only died due to her body giving out at 97. She had no bedsores and her weight was really up good. The girls took turns taking care of her (I drove them to her house) they would wash her hair and fix it up on Saturdays for her childrenís visits on Sunday. My oldest girl is now a L.P.N. as the result of her dedication and 2 of the local doctors recommended her to school and paid for the training after her demise. Who benefited from this? Lewis her husband, He was sharp as a knife and a true blessing to be around. I learned so much about the ďold daysĒ from him. Things that would be lost forever if it werenít for that relation in my life. It is sad to see someone suffer; itís heartbreaking at times. In no way do I blame the husband for moving on even if they never talked about it before all this happened. But to let her starve when someone is begging to carry on with the task canít be right in my eyes. Someoneís quality of life will benefit from learning dedication, true love, compassion, all the good parts of being human.
I totally agree with you..
People have every right to Die with dignity... to be taken care of just as when they were well... I dont dispute that at all...
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 01:10 PM   #562
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
this is just as bad as the toilet seat
http://www.trucknutz.com/

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 01:17 PM   #563
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO.. * sings * Whos got the biggest Balls of them ALL??*
Old 03-29-2005, 01:26 PM   #564
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina
muh hunnees truck
j/k

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 01:44 PM   #565
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lmao...hooleh! i'm totally sending this site to muh broder in law!!!!! yeehaw!!!!!!!
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 02:12 PM   #566
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
Quote:

HAHA...i was thinkin bout postin tht...we have a chrome set on our Chevy Blazer...and a bumpersticker that says "hey Bin Ladin...lick my nuts!"

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 02:46 PM   #567
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

hmmm....wonder if Inuk collected any new bumper stickers on her vacation???
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 02:49 PM   #568

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by **First Lady**
i did

Old 03-29-2005, 02:51 PM   #569
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by **First Lady**

If she did I want one.. LOL
Old 03-29-2005, 02:55 PM   #570

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
If she did I want one.. LOL
heh heh ... u know it grl

Old 03-29-2005, 02:56 PM   #571

Talking

* did some bumper sticker rearrang'n

Old 03-29-2005, 03:06 PM   #572

Question

heeeeeeeey ghost
how'd the modelling go?
'n
how'd ya like the bikini show?

Old 03-29-2005, 03:12 PM   #573
Tazmanian Devil

ghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
ghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
Penguin Power with an Apache Sever. I so happy anybody wanna tippy toe thru the taters.

ghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 03:16 PM   #574
Tazmanian Devil

ghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nt_inuk
heeeeeeeey ghost
how'd the modelling go?
'n
how'd ya like the bikini show?

hmmmm-interesting-real interesting

Old 03-29-2005, 03:18 PM   #575

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider
Penguin Power with an Apache Sever. I so happy anybody wanna tippy toe thru the taters.
OMG
that's soooooooo funnee

LMEBO

ps: why ya gonna tippy toe? hmmmmmmm

Old 03-29-2005, 03:19 PM   #576
Cloud Dancer

Quote:

thankgosh you bak Inuk ghpost was gettin mighty grumbly over der... lol...
8takesout camera ..takes pic of Ghost smiling*

Now i juz need to steal a pic of Dues smiling...
Old 03-29-2005, 03:22 PM   #577

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
thankgosh you bak Inuk ghpost was gettin mighty grumbly over der... lol...
8takesout camera ..takes pic of Ghost smiling*

Now i juz need to steal a pic of Dues smiling...
Now why wuz ghost being grumblie?
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 03-29-2005, 03:27 PM   #578
Tazmanian Devil

Quote:
ps: why ya gonna tippy toe? hmmmmmmm
Cause I can and I wanna. wanna go wif me??

Old 03-29-2005, 03:31 PM   #579
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Now why wuz ghost being grumblie?
hmmmmmmmmmmm

casue Umm he was waiting fer you to go tippy toeing thru the potato patch??? LOL I dunno ask him.. I tried me best to keep him smiling... But daamn hard nut to crak.. rofl..
Old 03-29-2005, 03:32 PM   #580

Talking

Quote:
Cause I can and I wanna. wanna go wif me??
i dunno know if u'd be up to tippy toeing wiff dis eskimo

Sponsored Links